got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

machinarium is shit
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK

mtb0minime wrote:

Killing Floor complete pack? Hell yes!

Serious Sam pack was tempting (only a couple bucks, but am I gonna play it? probably not), same for Machinarium and KOTOR.

Steam needs to lay off the sales for a little while if they want to make more money. I've reached the point where I won't even buy games for $3. Too much other stuff to catch up on. Then again, there are plenty of people who manage to keep up with the games they buy.
Ya, I'm still undecided about Machinarium. I would have picked up Cities XL 2011 if it was super cheap, might have done the same with HAWX 2.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Machinarium is only worth a torrent, but Serious Sam is amazing fun to play co-op with friends.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Jestar wrote:

Machinarium is only worth a torrent, but Serious Sam is amazing fun to play co-op with friends.
I got machinarium along with the other two indie bundles for $0,01 :p

But holy shit they are giving stuff away now
https://img574.imageshack.us/img574/4177/clipboarasdadd1.jpg

mtb0minime wrote:

Killing Floor complete pack? Hell yes!

Serious Sam pack was tempting (only a couple bucks, but am I gonna play it? probably not), same for Machinarium and KOTOR.

Steam needs to lay off the sales for a little while if they want to make more money. I've reached the point where I won't even buy games for $3. Too much other stuff to catch up on. Then again, there are plenty of people who manage to keep up with the games they buy.
Hey we all know these are those few weeks a year where steam is practically giving away great oldies & big titles..

Better stock up now so you can make time pass between those major releases next year

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-12-27 13:34:55)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

Mirrors Edge is a fantastic game and anyone who didnt buy it the last two times it was on sale should buy it this time. It is not particularly long but it was in my top 5 for whatever year it came out.

Also, I love Steam.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

FloppY wrote:

Better stock up now so you can make time pass between those major releases next year
Except I still haven't even touched some of the games I bought last year. GTA IV, Mirror's Edge, for example.
FloppY_
­

mtb0minime wrote:

FloppY wrote:

Except I still haven't even touched some of the games I bought last year. GTA IV, Mirror's Edge, for example.

Well... Either you spent that time well elsewhere or you work too much
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Bought The Serious Sam games.

£3 is a fucking steal. Great fun will be had with these games.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
Section 8 is available for €1.99 today. Is it any good?

I liked the skydiving onto the battlefield. Reminded me of MDK.
Is that controlled by the player or only for cut-scene purposes?

How is the weapon and load-out customization? How does that work in multiplayer?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Hmm, Crysis for £2.49

Worth it?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I liked Crysis. A lot. It was fun. Lots of different ways to approach battles. I think I even bought it twice; got the retail when it came out, and then again when it was bundled with Crysis Wars on a Steam sale.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I dunno. I wanna get Crysis and Dead Space, but they're pretty much only singleplayer games. Crysis seems worth it for that price. I'll probably get it. Dead Space, I'd get it if it comes down to a price like that otherwise I'll just wait for one to fall off the back of a truck
FloppY_
­
Kind of a meh day imo...

I already have retail of all the Crysis'

I'll second you on the deadspace sale Mk
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Gonna get Crysis. I'm giving my ISP a thrashing, but technically I don't have a limit anyway. Just a fair usage policy. lols.

In any case, I swear they're fucking throttling me already. Infact, I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. I should be getting 8Mbit at the very least. I'm only like 700m away from my exchange too. Faggots need to eat a dick
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Try changing your download location? Steam's servers get hammered during sales sometimes.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Nah I'm only getting like 4-5Mbit even when downloading from proper servers using IDM
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

Mekstizzle wrote:

Nah I'm only getting like 4-5Mbit even when downloading from proper servers using IDM
Rofl.
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

speedtest.net
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Just bought Crysis Maximum Edition for $9.99.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

https://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2319/r5oad.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

globefish23 wrote:

Section 8 is available for €1.99 today. Is it any good?

I liked the skydiving onto the battlefield. Reminded me of MDK.
Is that controlled by the player or only for cut-scene purposes?

How is the weapon and load-out customization? How does that work in multiplayer?
Only played the Beta, but I thought it was shit.

It would have been better if less bullets killed someone and you didn't basically need to 'lock-on' and use the auto-aim to kill someone.

The diving into the battlefield was cool, though.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
Got myself Sim City and the Crysis pack.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
BRiiNDED
+137|6094
Just bought Super Meat Boy, and the Crysis Pack. Bought DeathSpank for my cousin and Sam for Christmas too.
FloppY_
­

BRiiNDED wrote:

Just bought Super Meat Boy, and the Crysis Pack. Bought DeathSpank for my cousin and Sam for Christmas too.
why not wait for deathspank sale?
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

FloppY_ wrote:

BRiiNDED wrote:

why not wait for deathspank sale?
Cousin bought it for me on Christmas day, so couldn't be bothered. Was only

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard