mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5933|Sheffield
shotguns are amazing in this game in my opinion, but I've never been the sort of person in any game to like the shotgun, except for the spas 12 in MW2, that gun was beast.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6352|Oslo, Norway
I usually play assault so I'm using the 40mm shotgun nowadays, after recieving platinum star on the noob tube.

But  when using a normal shoptgun, I prefer the Neostead 2000! That's whicked!!!
BVC
+325|6666
I prefer the Saiga TBH.  USAS-12 is handy for full auto, but the Saiga feels more precise.  The SPAS-12 is poos.

Imagine the carnage if they had brought the DAO-12 across to BC2...
Zukabazuka
+23|6656
NS2000= Natural Selection 2000 :3 Either you take the hit or not. Love the shotgun though, seems to reload quite fast.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

Pubic wrote:

I prefer the Saiga TBH.  USAS-12 is handy for full auto, but the Saiga feels more precise.  The SPAS-12 is poos.

Nah, they would have nerfed the DAO into oblivion to bring it in line with the other guns. Small mag size, very little spare ammo, a six year reload, etc.

And the SPAS-12 is quite good, it's currently my most used gun. That said, it could easily be any of the other pump actions seeing as they're all exactly the same, bar the slightly different reload of the NS.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Nah, they would have nerfed the DAO into oblivion to bring it in line with the other guns. Small mag size, very little spare ammo, a six year reload, etc.

And the SPAS-12 is quite good, it's currently my most used gun. That said, it could easily be any of the other pump actions seeing as they're all exactly the same, bar the slightly different reload of the NS.
I can't tell the difference between the SPAS and the 870 in combat...
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia

Trotskygrad wrote:

I can't tell the difference between the SPAS and the 870 in combat...
I can. The SPAS takes up shitloads more of the screen. I'd take the 870/NS2k over the SPAS any day.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Otherwise they're basically identical
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5506|Cerbere Landing
40 mm shotgun & USAS-12 Auto are the pwnzall of shotguns in this game. END OF DISCUSSION!! Saiga is overpowered.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6652

JohnG@lt wrote:

I don't really get the point. They're useless at all but melee range and if you're that close you might as well just use the knife.
Actually shotguns are pretty op, the combat with slugs and damage is a one shot kill and is as accurate as a sniper rifle long range.

The auto is devastating up to medium range, and decent long range with slugs. Shoots very fast and kills in 2 shots.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Buckshot w/ the 870 in cqb is so much fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard