alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

i like it 
How? It's the biggest piece of shit I've ever played. Seriously.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I played half a round and quit. Quake II runs better than this.
it plays better than bf2 does.. prolly cause bf2 servers are a million miles away
tuckergustav
+1,590|5883|...

i still have to try this
alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

tuckergustav wrote:

i still have to try this
Don't waste your time...
tuckergustav
+1,590|5883|...

alexb wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

i still have to try this
Don't waste your time...
but i really wanna. /pout
alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

tuckergustav wrote:

alexb wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

i still have to try this
Don't waste your time...
Then go ahead, but don't be surprised at how painful it is to play.

Last edited by alexb (2010-12-20 22:58:16)

dramatic tonight?
alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

dramatic tonight?
Pissed off tonight.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

tuckergustav wrote:

alexb wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

i still have to try this
Don't waste your time...
I recommend you play engineer, most players if not all have no capability of destroying tanks and they can be a real pain in the ass when they come. I also suggest not to get assault if you don't want engineer, absolute shit class compared to the other classes due to lack of a grenade launcher and a crappy starter weapon compared to the other classes. Oh gee unlimited ammo, woop-dee-doo.

Last edited by War Man (2010-12-21 00:11:20)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

it plays better than bf2 does.. prolly cause bf2 servers are a million miles away
Really? I'm in Aus and get pings 31-41

Jaekus wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

connecting to MY wake island 2007 server i have 450 avg ping since i have moved. utter dissapoint.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

connecting to MY wake island 2007 server i have 450 avg ping since i have moved. utter dissapoint.
Sounds like you have shit connection. I get better pings to AU servers.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Maybe you should move to Denver? Or at least on the eastern side of the divide. lol

You guys even have running water in GJ, let alone high speed network connections??
well for some reason this bf play for free plays much nicer. so all i say is i like it.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

NooBesT wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Sounds like you have shit connection. I get better pings to AU servers.
Same. I get better pings to EU servers than 450.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
this bf isn't too bad.  honestly, it's not much different from bf2 apart from the fact that there's no prone and everybody sucks
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5913|Holland
played again today, its pretty fun, me and my dad are grindin' the levels I guess.
ALOT less lag than bf2, no fpsdrops, and as far as I saw, no hackers.

Last edited by HellMilky (2010-12-26 02:26:36)

HaiBai
EA Looking Towards Microtransactions Rather than Ads
Easy Studio's, Ben Cousins was interviewed by Edge Magazine talking about in-game advertisements and microtransactions. He says that publishers don't see much money from in-game ads, and microtransactions provide more revenue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Microtransactions are where the money is for EA ahead of next year's Battlefield: Play4Free.

In-game advertising has not delivered the expected levels of revenue, with microtransactions proving far more lucrative for EA.

The publisher's general manager of free-to-play, Ben Cousins, told us: "We actually aren't getting much from ad revenue at all. The in-game advertising business hasn't grown as fast as people expected it to."

He points to the success enjoyed by Zynga, the publisher that has enjoyed huge revenues from microtransactions in its Facebook games, as evidence of his claim. "If you think about how fast the virtual goods business has grown in the last year or so, it's been much quicker and become a much more reliable source of revenue." Read the rest...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
carnold40
+1|4882

HaiBai wrote:

Easy Studio's, Ben Cousins was interviewed by Edge Magazine talking about in-game advertisements and microtransactions. He says that publishers don't see much money from in-game ads, and microtransactions provide more revenue.

Microtransactions are where the money is for EA ahead of next year's Battlefield: Play4Free.

In-game advertising has not delivered the expected levels of revenue, with microtransactions proving far more lucrative for EA.

The publisher's general manager of free-to-play, Ben Cousins, told us: "We actually aren't getting much from ad revenue at all. The in-game advertising business hasn't grown as fast as people expected it to."

He points to the success enjoyed by Zynga, the publisher that has enjoyed huge revenues from microtransactions in its Facebook games, as evidence of his claim. "If you think about how fast the virtual goods business has grown in the last year or so, it's been much quicker and become a much more reliable source of revenue." Read the rest...

In MY opinion, microtransactions are killing PC gaming almost as bad as console gaming is.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

HaiBai wrote:

this bf isn't too bad.  honestly, it's not much different from bf2 apart from the fact that there's no prone and everybody sucks
No Prone? Do not want.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Don't miss prone at all ... gameplay is fine without it.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York

carnold40 wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

In MY opinion, microtransactions are killing PC gaming almost as bad as console gaming is.
I disagree. Look at league of legends. Extremely successful free to play game that relys on Mircrotransactions.
I think the key is that only cosmetic "upgrades" be available.
HaiBai
i did pretty good IMHO

https://imgur.com/g3gtx.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
It may do without prone, but really there are 2 people on this issue: Those who want prone and those who don't give a fuck. Obviously adding prone won't 'cause any trouble as there isn't really anyone against prone.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard