||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6781
Anyone have one?  I paid for BF2 (obviously, and have already preordered the expansion) and would like to make an image so I can run the game straight off my HD instead of the CD, just to eliminate the need to have the cd in and save resources anywhere possible...I was more curious if this would be something detected by punkbuster or not, if it is, then it's not even worth the hassle, but if it isn't it would be nice to ditch the cd drive to use for other stuff...
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6824|Germany
i dont believe that anyone here will/would help you.

sorry.
||BFA||xZeler8
+1|6781
why?  legit question and paid for software...don't see the problem
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6763|Austin TX
i got a demo of 'Farstone:Gamedrive' with my video card.  it allows you to make 3 virtual copies of games just to eliminate the work of switching cds.  it works pretty well however, it takes about an hour to make the copy.
||BFA||xZeler8
+1|6781
yeah, i have that too, as well as alcohol 120...but i tried them both and it wouldn't run off the image for some reason...
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6836
I would like to do so, too. Very annoying to change CD's... watching dvd... BF2... some data from cd... bf2  i'm sick of it, i want an image ^^
j00han
+0|6809|netherlands
Its working here

The BF2 i use is in the case waiting for a friend wo bought it.
I will buy my copy when i can get i twinpack (BF2+spec ops).
He cant play the game right now because he doesn't have a PC right now:P
Deamon and alcohol are doing great.
I even made a copy for a friend without internet so he could trie single player.
That doesn't make it all legit but the copy that goes online is paid for so.

still wondering if i'm going to buy it i have a severe BF2 burnout
(does someone know of there is an pirate mod for BF2?)

@admin('s): If this is an unwanted post please delete (a part of) it?

Last edited by j00han (2005-10-24 13:34:32)

morbesso666
+0|6764|Givataim, Israel
I have an image file that you can open with DAEMON TOOLS if you know it, it comes instead of the crack, my friend sent me that, first time heard of it... weights couple of MB's.
want it?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
I'm not sure that we want posts here that could have an adverse effect on BF2. It is very possible to be able to hack using certain methods of no CD cracks. I know you guys just want to be able to play without your disks, but many people need no CD cracks for playing pirated games with stolen CD key's. I'm almost certain that BF2s does not condone the act of piracy.

Again I know you just want to be able to play without your CD's but I'm sure other people could play pirated versions using the same methods. As such, this thread is now closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard