Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
aw snap
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Poseidon wrote:

positive

when you push up the FUPA area, what is the scent?
I thought the A in FUPA was Area...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
you are correct my son

a mindless mistake by myself!

a +1 for you
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

west-phoenix-az wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Had the best sex of my life (so far) last night.

That is all.
What's his name?
http://www.hiyoooo.com/
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
What the fuck is this shit
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK

Camm wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Why not? You can have your conversations about whether or not you had work and shit, instead of filling a thread about girl problems with these pressing issues
Yeah or just speak to each other he is only in the next room you fucking retard!
He's upstairs... you fucking gook.
Still quite close you stupid jock cunt!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Sisco wrote:

is what you exclaimed as you pulled your dick out of his anus and saw brown on it
BRiiNDED
+137|6094
owned
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

mtb0minime wrote:

Sisco wrote:

is what you exclaimed as you pulled your dick out of his anus and saw brown on it
That made me lol. It still hasn´t ANYTHING TO DO WITH GIRLS AND THEIR PROBLEMS!

ALso, I had a pact with someone to never talk about our anal sex life and now he spoiled it on the internet, what do I do?

Last edited by Sisco (2010-12-13 14:29:40)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572
I crave for emotional intimacy with a girl. I never had a girlfriend ever, nor a kiss or any close moments with a girl, and Im 18 years of age. Infact i probably never been alone with a girl ever...i dont even care about sex, i just want to bond with a girl.

Ok first off. im not like the other guys posting here who mention that they lack self esteem and stuff like that...however i wish for a better future for those with those problems.
Ill begin with the fact that I am very confident about myself, outspoken,social, athletic, and I love speaking to women. I am definatley not a nice guy girls mess around with, nor am i that guy who's a total ********. So whats wrong with me you ask?

Well I feel very different from others, though i feel different, i have no problem with asspciating with everyone and adapting to my environments to not outright look diferent, but i make sure im not a following tool. I am different in the way i think and the actions that i do. I guess i fall under the clique of "straight edge." I dont drink, smoke and i LOVE 80-90's hardcore punkrock. I am politically aware about everything. I down right HATE new age music, anything from the 2000's and forward is total trash to me in every genre of music.

High School Years:
In high school, i was accepted and socially active among all cliques of people, from the popular to the dorks. I was what you would call "The Jock trying to be a Nerd" . In the sense that I was one of the top athletes in my schools Rugby Team, yet I tried my best in my education, taking hard courses so that i can make it to Engineering in a good University. The weird thing was, despite what you may see on TV, jocks do not get girls instantly...However the loosing school team. the soccer team, consisted of my pretty looking metro-sexual boys...for some reason they would receive plenty of women. I hated this concept, i always asked myself, why must i look fememine in order to get the feminime speices. As an anti-conformist, i grew a goatee and was surprised when all the girls would tell me how better it would be if i shaved it, even my chest and leg hair . As a strong minded person, i did not care what they had to say, i wasnt mean to them directly, but i wanted a girl who like me for who...for what i thought...i was suppose to be...A MAN. Now im not some ruffian, scrappy looking guy, i am well groomed with body hair. But ive noticed that the more girly looking you were, the more women like you. SOmetimes i couldnt tell between women and men in my highschool

Well i never felt compatible with any girl in my generation ...i just wanted a deep minded woman who is independently strong with good morales. The girls i see in my generation are MTV branded shallow *****, who only talk about stupid reality shows like "The Hills" and love to go to the club to get wasted and get one night stands.

Ok...there must be other schools in your high school who arent like that right? Well, most girls in my High school were very shallow...but i found this 1 girl in my senior year who was great. This girl was probably the most feelings i have ever had for anyone. She was probably h he considered the "alpha female" in the sense that alot of people liked her and she can releash a can of *****-rage at moments notice. I saw right through this bitchy attitude though, this girl used this attitude to hide the fact that she was a good girl. She verbally abused men to avoid them, and i knew she never clubbed nor never had a boyfriend.

Surprisingly i was the only guy she quit bitching at since grade 11, she started being nice, cheeky, flirty ad always would try to get my attention in classes. Well i wanted to show this girl, that i was unlike the other guys, i wanted to show her that i was deep. I wanted to tell her my feelings for her, i wrote them on a paper and it turned out to be a poem. In my eyes, the poem was Greatly worded, not to strong, not to weak, just showed the message that i liker her. I showed my friends this poem and they didnt beleive that i wrote it, they thought i copied it from a love internet site.

Well here came the faithful day that i handed the poem to her. We were both in the last class of the day, she was flirting with me extra today...so i thought it would be the perfect time. After class i stayed extra 5 mins to discuss some math problems with my teacher, suprinsngly this girl stayed and waited for me. We exited the class and walked down the hall talking confortably to each other, when i slipped her the poem and told her to tell me what she thinks about it tomororw. Then i slipped off to rugby practise.

Well that was the last time she ever really spoke to me ever again. :S...wait wtf?...well she avoided me for days after the poem. I called her several times to meet up during the school day to talk about the poem, she agreed. But she never came to those meetings. I was stood up like 3 times. Well she never spoke to me for the rest of the year, even through Prom night. This struck me a bit...i told myself not to be sad cuase of some girl, and just continued on.

^Yes this is the closest ive been with a girl.

Uni Years:
Well im in my Frosh Year in Univeristy now and i made it to engineering. Problem is, THERE ARE NO GIRLS IN THIS PROGRAM. and the rare girls here are taken already. Im also not the most sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to education, i must study for HOURS for a subject where it would take the average engineering student one hour to study. So i have no idea where i can find time for a girl. OK...SO GO TO PARTIES....well like i said...IM straight edge, i dont drink or smoke. Have you ever been to party sober? IT SUCKS ***. Everyone...i mean EVERYONE is drunk out thier minds, and im just sitting thier feeling im in the wrong place. Since im studying my *** off...i lack sleep and dont look my best ever.

Summary:
So there you have it, i am a straight edged engineering student who severaly dislikes MTV hypnotized *****. And the only girl i admitted my feelings too has never spoken to me ever again. I have three more years of engineering left, and probably 2 more to get my masters degree.

this is why i crave emotional intimacy.

Now i leave off with a big WTF DO I DO??????
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD
well that's gonna take a bit to read
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5931|Places 'n such
1. Lighten the fuck up. You are not going to find some "deep minded woman who is independently strong with good morales" at either high school or your first year of uni, going to parties and being that sober guy isn't going to help either. If you're not going to immerse yourself in that lifestyle, don't expect to have any luck with women there. To be fair, do you really expect to find this ideal woman at a party? Join a debating society or some other club if that type of woman is what you're after, just don't expect to have much luck.

2. Sending a girl a poem is never a good idea. Sure it might contain every feeling you have for this girl summed up in elegant prose worthy of Hesse or some shit, but a girl in high school is going to find that creepy at best. Letters are borderline ok if you lack confidence to explain your feelings in person, but tbh that's what they're after: being told by you.

3. Girls tend to like not particularly "girly" looking men, but ones that are well kept and a little feminine. Body hair isn't a massive pro, thanks to the pill women don't want to be ravaged by a caveman any more. They want kind, sensitive, sparkly-vampire-esque men, failing that a good cologne and some smart clothes will do. Looking like you haven't slept for days isn't doing you any favours. The thing about several girls telling you to shave kinda illustrates this point. You can't complain you don't get any when you ignore the feedback from your target audience.

4. Don't reek of desperation or that sad standoffish attitude of "waiting for the right girl". I get sick and tired of my female friends complaining about some guy who bored them all night with deep emotional bs. It seems condescending apparently. You wanna come off as someone fun and interesting.

Last edited by presidentsheep (2010-12-14 12:48:25)

I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
I was going to say you're situation sucks, but that ^ seems like some good advice.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572
well alright thanks for taking the time to read it presidentsheep.

Ill consider your advice.
Lol im not really into "debate teams" or chess teams. Im more interested in sports teams, unfortunately, living in Toronto Canada, the universities dont have any soccer, football or rugby teams.

Ill have to find a way to meet someone.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD
there aren't any clubs at your university? Nothing for rallying about a good cause that means something to you?

You've got all the right things so you're obviously just not very good at looking for women in the right places.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
You should get some glitter and cover yourself in it and pretend you're a misunderstood vampire. Like Twilight.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
Poems are creepy. Sorry to say it, but it makes you look really clingy (the only poems i've received came from a girl who proceeded to stalk me for 6 months).

Also, If you're not going to drink, smoke or take drugs, parties really aren't your scene. You'd be better off trying to meet girls at a church or something haha.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are also too judgmental. It sounds like you dismiss many girls without even giving them a chance. You may be surprised so don't be judging and condescending because that will come across in your persona.

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2010-12-14 15:34:32)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

Lol im not really into "debate teams" or chess teams. Im more interested in sports teams, unfortunately, living in Toronto Canada, the universities dont have any soccer, football or rugby teams.

hahahahaha wow i was thinking how your story was slightly similar to mine... awkward and straight edge in high school then goes to university in engineering and theres no girls around.

ends up we're in the same city and likely the same school... u of t?  i took track 1 first year, hated it and got the hell out of there.  now im in life sci and have tons of close girl friends, plenty of ones interested in me.  engineering sucks dude

and i have no idea what youre talking about with no teams... every college and residence has intramural sports including soccer, football, rugby, basketball, hockey, volleyball, etc.  you cant hide in your res (which i bet is chestnut).  go to the ac sometimes, theres pickup basketball there all the time.

also, you really need to drink.  its part of the uni experience.  i used to be totally against it (i still dont smoke or do drugs or anything else) but its actually really fun and is a great social aspect of uni.  just try it.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Poems are creepy. Sorry to say it, but it makes you look really clingy (the only poems i've received came from a girl who proceeded to stalk me for 6 months).

Also, If you're not going to drink, smoke or take drugs, parties really aren't your scene. You'd be better off trying to meet girls at a church or something haha.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are also too judgmental. It sounds like you dismiss many girls without even giving them a chance. You may be surprised so don't be judging and condescending because that will come across in your persona.
Nail on the fucking head.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I appreciate that drinking isn't exactly the healthiest or most sensible activity on the planet, but it is also the basis for 80% of how college students meet each other. Avoiding it because you're better than them or whatever is not really an attitude that is going to appeal to many girls or guys.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

Winston_Churchill wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

hahahahaha wow i was thinking how your story was slightly similar to mine... awkward and straight edge in high school then goes to university in engineering and theres no girls around.

ends up we're in the same city and likely the same school... u of t?  i took track 1 first year, hated it and got the hell out of there.  now im in life sci and have tons of close girl friends, plenty of ones interested in me.  engineering sucks dude

and i have no idea what youre talking about with no teams... every college and residence has intramural sports including soccer, football, rugby, basketball, hockey, volleyball, etc.  you cant hide in your res (which i bet is chestnut).  go to the ac sometimes, theres pickup basketball there all the time.

also, you really need to drink.  its part of the uni experience.  i used to be totally against it (i still dont smoke or do drugs or anything else) but its actually really fun and is a great social aspect of uni.  just try it.
oh fuck yes I agree with you about the bio/eng gender split. Good luck finding a girl in the engineering department, but you'll have an easy time finding one in bio. Another example of a true stereotype I guess.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

Well, depends on the school.  Being U of T, most of the girls are asian.  And straight off the boat asian too, english probably isnt the most common language here
Trotskygrad
бля

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Well, depends on the school.  Being U of T, most of the girls are asian.  And straight off the boat asian too, english probably isnt the most common language here
well of course if it's MIT/Caltech... (I don't know the canadian unis that are equivalent, soz) But I'm sayin the split applies to most unis

oh and yeah, the proper term is "fresh off boat"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Some of the hottest girls I've seen were in engineering. I can think of 2 3 off the top of my head! (so many FOB Asians, which are dudes as far as I'm concerned. Blegh.)

Best find some friends in non-science/math majors and hang out with them. Be the down-to-earth one they (the women) can turn to, with an eccentric sense of humor that surprises/intrigues them every so often.
Trotskygrad
бля

mtb0minime wrote:

Some of the hottest girls I've seen were in engineering. I can think of 2 3 off the top of my head! (so many FOB Asians, which are dudes as far as I'm concerned. Blegh.)

Best find some friends in non-science/math majors and hang out with them. Be the down-to-earth one they (the women) can turn to, with an eccentric sense of humor that surprises/intrigues them every so often.
yeah I hang out with a pianist...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard