JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6317|England

{ToKer} wrote:

trusty pistol and knife
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

{ToKer} wrote:

can someone rate my stats. {and why do i get banned when they are all of topic making not true accussations about me statspadding which i dnt}
It was rated a couple times now, I believe. And people may be thinking you're faking poor writing skills to irritate other members, which is one way to 'troll.'
Post in English, or as close as you can reasonably get. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization count.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6280|Pacific NW, USA
excellent thread!
bunsen
+4|4891|Canada
killing the same person 142 times sounds like stat padding to me.... especially when the person you killled 142 times (ilikeraging) is YOU on a second computer

Last edited by bunsen (2010-12-09 03:58:20)

Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6231|Man Diego

Wow.  90,000 + helo kills & 35,000 driver pts.  You are the true epitomy of a heli-whore.  9/10 - get your expert transport!
Devastator
+3|4931|Scotland
151197221, or should i say Perv3rt ?

Have you quitted on BF2 before you even started? i cant exacly rate them now can i?
you seem to have been eager to unlock the sniper rifles, but they didnt help you put your k/d ration higher..
Also bunsen has obviously  playing BF2 for so long, he would obviously get that insane amount of heli kills xD

Anyway, to the person below me, i admit i have statt padded, but hear me out on this one,
it was fun ok ? I enjoyed it like anything else in the game, especially the stupid things that happened in those servers,( i believe everybody here has heared of BF2B ? )
Still im ashamed of the results it had on my BF2S page, i wasnt thinking much when i was doing it, so now im "scared for life" with my "Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies" stats
That i did because certain badges like the explosives or the spec ops expert are nearly impossible for me to get in a normal game, (the highest kills are like 35 in a tank at 32player karkand ! + engineer), so call me lazy or whatever but i just did it cos i could ok?
Perv3rt
+193|6231|Man Diego

Devastator - I linked one of my many alias names.  My main account is:  http://bf2s.com/player/73810304/  Not that my stats are too great, but they were really horrible for about the first 35,000 pts that I got.

I'd say your stats are somewhere around 5.5/10.  You have a lot of awards to work towards.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5169|Sydney
Started a new account here - http://bf2s.com/player/301223584/

Going pretty well so far for 3 days play.
Devastator
+3|4931|Scotland

Perv3rt wrote:

Not that my stats are too great
haha lol, your stats are what i dream about everyday !

ive been playing mostly for fun and not so much for stats thats what explains i supose my 5/10

im still ashamed of my stat padding tho

what servers do u frequent at ? id like to meet up with you
bunsen
+4|4891|Canada

Perv3rt wrote:

Wow.  90,000 + helo kills & 35,000 driver pts.  You are the true epitomy of a heli-whore.  9/10 - get your expert transport!
so if i got my expert transport and medic would i get a 10/10?  we'll have to go on a mission on karkand with a jeep to get me 11 road kills:)
20 heals in a round is a lot...
Perv3rt
+193|6231|Man Diego

Well, no.  You would need to get most of the rest of your awards to get the 10/10.  You are trying the wrong map for expert transport.  Fast buggy on the airfield on Wake is what everyone says to try.  I got mine on Oman driving around the MEC uncap , prior to that I had got 10 road kills on Jalalallalalalalalalabad.  I think that Oman or Wake would be easier though, because the airfeilds don't have a lot of buildings for people to hide in.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

JakAttaK wrote:

{ToKer} wrote:

trusty pistol and knife
Once padder, always padder
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
{ToKer}
+5|4901
i do not pad and this is very bad because u r labelling me when i knw i havnt padded
uP tHE eERIE mOUNtAiN
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

{ToKer} wrote:

i do not pad and this is very bad because u r labelling me when i knw i havnt padded
Please, for the love of god, stop using u and r as replacements for you and are, and while you are at it, stop skipping letters at random
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
{ToKer}
+5|4901
Sorry For that its like texting I do it automaticaly.
uP tHE eERIE mOUNtAiN
CC-Marley
+407|6819
Stop encouraging him guys.....
Devastator
+3|4931|Scotland
I realize why i have scored only 5/10 now... seems like i need EVERYTHING gold to get 10/10 plus medals, omg...
i also started noticing many of you guys in my new clan's, server, which is a real coincidence xD
oh well, back to racking up points for me
CC-Marley
+407|6819
5/10 Need more Golds, plus medals. Atleast a 1:1 K to D. Vehicle K to D is weak. Lay off Karkand a bit.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

Awesome vehicle stats
Good distribution of map time
Nice favourite victim count
K/D could be a bit higher

8.5/10

http://bf2s.com/player/63654074/

Last edited by ebug9 (2010-12-12 20:28:40)

{ToKer}
+5|4901
guys i have created a new account just to prove how good i am have a look at, MandingoStars, my new jet one, also KhumboChumbi my new heli and Scalar~Beendo a random one when i was bored. lol
uP tHE eERIE mOUNtAiN
CC-Marley
+407|6819
who the fuck cares. go away chode smoker.
{ToKer}
+5|4901
you'r to cool!
uP tHE eERIE mOUNtAiN
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
you*re
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5990|Vortex Ring State