Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Camm wrote:

Finray wrote:

lol
Is this a case of Panz coming across something better than what he has so he has to belittle it/the user in some way?
AMD document
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q … qSziltgIMw

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv4/wuttzi/ER319.png

e: and lol you must be desperate trying to find ways to bash me
and lol i wasn't bashing you you moron.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
No I was simply laughing at the fact AMD failed so hard there
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

ITT: Insecurities.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

Camm wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Camm wrote:

Is this a case of Panz coming across something better than what he has so he has to belittle it/the user in some way?
AMD document

in the same sentence where you claim you're not bashing him....you bash him.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

m3thod wrote:

Camm wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

AMD document

in the same sentence where you claim you're not bashing him....you bash him.
backhanded denial.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

tazz. wrote:

Not just this topic. The entire tech forum.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5932|Places 'n such

mtb0minime wrote:

tazz. wrote:

You're just jealous my e-penor is bigger than yours.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

presidentsheep wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

tazz. wrote:

You're just jealous my e-penor is bigger than yours.
Your heatsink is overcompensating
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
my (supercheap) keyboard has shut-down/sleep buttons, how can i make these stop working

without setting fire to the keyboard etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Build some cardboard box contraption over that part of the keyboard
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
matt if i had to go to google for everything i wouldnt post on bf2s

and you dont want that, do you
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

FatherTed wrote:

Google©  ain't got nuthin on bf2s! hell, we got the best medical advice and finray has a tech badge!

ok, scratch that last part, someone came to their senses and ripped it from him . . . .
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

FatherTed wrote:

WHAT I WANT IS FOR YOU TO FUCKING USE RESOURCES INSTEAD OF COMING TO US EVERY GODDAMN TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING. GROW UP AND LEARN TO DO THINGS FOR YOURSELF, GOSH!!!

:3
<3
Benzin
+576|5969
I didn't know that Fin, thanks.

I have very cold floors, though, with 4 meter high ceilings. You have to walk around my apartment with slippers or something thick over your feet otherwise they get really cold in winter (like now).
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

FatherTed wrote:

my (supercheap) keyboard has shut-down/sleep buttons, how can i make these stop working

I jammed a screwdriver under them and wrenched them off of my old keyboard. Maybe not the most elegant solution, but it worked.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5970|The Mitten

FatherTed wrote:

cut open the keyboard
???
Profit
EE (hats
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

my win 7 install says "N

fucking technet . . .
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Hey guys, so I bought this Sony Vaio laptop in late June. It seems to have come with Microsoft Office 2007. Whenever I start up an Office program I would get a window prompting me to enter the product key. I used Powerpoint a few days ago last, and it worked fine as did every other product. There were no limitations. Now I cannot change anything, I can only view files.

I'm assuming this was a limited version of Microsoft Office no? What surprises me is the lack of a "## day trial Microsoft Office '07" in the start menu, so I thought I owned it, guess not right?

Now I need to DL it quickly because I had some Powerpoints to finish for church tomorrow. Darn it, they're gona crucify me for this.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Hey guys, so I bought this Sony Vaio laptop in late June. It seems to have come with Microsoft Office 2007. Whenever I start up an Office program I would get a window prompting me to enter the product key. I used Powerpoint a few days ago last, and it worked fine as did every other product. There were no limitations. Now I cannot change anything, I can only view files.

I'm assuming this was a limited version of Microsoft Office no? What surprises me is the lack of a "## day trial Microsoft Office '07" in the start menu, so I thought I owned it, guess not right?

Now I need to DL it quickly because I had some Powerpoints to finish for church tomorrow. Darn it, they're gona crucify me for this.
Just get OpenOffice, does the same job.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Sh1fty wrote:

Depends, which church is it?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Benzin
+576|5969

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Just get OpenOffice, does the same job.
lol, no it doesn't. There is a huge reason why OO is free and MS Office isn't. They're similar, but they don't work the same and are not perfectly compatible, especially with newer documents created under MS Office.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5581|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It probably came with the trial, like mine did, which expires after something like 25 launches.

OpenOffice might work, what I used to use was the Office 2010 Beta, until they turned it off about a month ago
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5932|Places 'n such
Go on one of the student software sites and buy it cheap, got mine for £40 or so ages back
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard