coke wrote:

Finray wrote:

14 and 18

that's wrong isn't it.
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6266|'Merica

:blacKOut: wrote:

lets say, hypothetically, your bestfriend called a girl you hooked up with really ugly and always made fun of you for it.  then two weeks later, he hooks up with her.  how would you respond?  THEN, lets say after that you have been fooling around with another girl for a little over a month, but you end up doing something that creates distance between you and the girl, your bestfriend comes in and talks to her and cuddles with her. how the fuck would you feel?  /endrant

love ranting to bf2s <3
UPDATE: My friend just got with that girl, maybe even did some other stuff, who I was fooling around with for a little over a month.  She sucked my dick so whatever.  I just called him out for everything...Fuck him and that whore.   Why am I so unlucky?

Still love ranting to bf2s <3

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2010-12-03 22:38:39)

Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada
sounds like he loves your sloppy seconds
­
­
­
­
­
­
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
kick him in the throat
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

lets say, hypothetically, your bestfriend called a girl you hooked up with really ugly and always made fun of you for it.  then two weeks later, he hooks up with her.  how would you respond?  THEN, lets say after that you have been fooling around with another girl for a little over a month, but you end up doing something that creates distance between you and the girl, your bestfriend comes in and talks to her and cuddles with her. how the fuck would you feel?  /endrant

love ranting to bf2s <3
UPDATE: My friend just got with that girl, maybe even did some other stuff, who I was fooling around with for a little over a month.  She sucked my dick so whatever.  I just called him out for everything...Fuck him and that whore.   Why am I so unlucky?

Still love ranting to bf2s <3
Lol time to find someone outside your 'circle'
could start to be like 90210  or w/e in that after season 2 everyone has gotten with each other
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6266|'Merica

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Lol time to find someone outside your 'circle'
could start to be like 90210  or w/e in that after season 2 everyone has gotten with each other
I just watched a season 2 trailer for 90210 because of that comment...never again.  But yeah, finding someone who's reliable outside my circle would be easy, if I was like 8 and I'm reconnecting some old friends so wohoo!...we'll see how it unfolds because he seemed like he regretted most of it after I called him out for all this shit he did to me these past two months, but I don't think it'll be the same...

Ohh wait this is a Bf2s girl-problems thread. So FUCK THAT WHORE.  THAT FRIEND-RUINING CUMDUMPSTER   Someone  also told me yesterday the bitch's apartment was referred to as the Brothel...I should have been warned that earlier.
Also, excuse my language.

Still Still love ranting to Bf2s <3
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
it's better to find a girl from outside your usual social circle, anyway

good for your confiidence and social ability when you're with them, cause you're meeting new people and experiencing new things, out-of-the-norm... and good when shit goes nasty, because then your relationship dirty laundry (which everyone has, whether you're a saint or a sinner) isn't common knowledge with your best friends. i think it's generally great to have your gf become cool and a part of your good circle of friends, but only to a 'point'. what is not good is when they are so inextricably linked that when you break up / argue, battle-lines are drawn even within your own best-friend group. gotta find a safe distance and not have this 90210 style soap opera...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6266|'Merica

Uzique wrote:

it's better to find a girl from outside your usual social circle, anyway

good for your confiidence and social ability when you're with them, cause you're meeting new people and experiencing new things, out-of-the-norm... and good when shit goes nasty, because then your relationship dirty laundry (which everyone has, whether you're a saint or a sinner) isn't common knowledge with your best friends. i think it's generally great to have your gf become cool and a part of your good circle of friends, but only to a 'point'. what is not good is when they are so inextricably linked that when you break up / argue, battle-lines are drawn even within your own best-friend group. gotta find a safe distance and not have this 90210 style soap opera...
actually thats kinda funny you said that because when i first meant this girl and her friends, I really didn't want my "best friend" to become good friends with them.  I wanted friends that my "best friend" didn't really know because I already introduced him every to other friend I had, male/female up here, while he introduced me to shit, literally (its funny cause i am trying to think who he actually introduced me to and i cant think of one person).  Does anyone else try to have friends that your "best friend" doesn't really know? After thinking about it, it's actually utter fucking bullshit, I really got rammed on this one.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
This semester has been completely fruitless.  Can't wait till after next summer when the '11 youngins come in but it doesn't look like there's many people from my school that go to my college from any year, and apparently my school had the hottest, smartest, and most open-minded girls in the county by far too going by how these girls at my college look.  These girls aren't half as hot as the majority of girls from my high school.  I went back in there twice this past week for tutoring and was like omfg, I should've taken advantage while I could've.

Community college blows

Still no parties or anything either

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-12-05 15:22:35)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
i couldn't imagine being at a college with literally no 'talent'.

pretty sure that my university is ranked by funny student-surveys as one of the most 'beautiful' unis, student-population wise.

hotties eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere!

and of course i drag the ratings up considerably

Last edited by Uzique (2010-12-05 15:38:22)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

actually thats kinda funny you said that because when i first meant this girl and her friends, I really didn't want my "best friend" to become good friends with them.  I wanted friends that my "best friend" didn't really know because I already introduced him every to other friend I had, male/female up here, while he introduced me to shit, literally (its funny cause i am trying to think who he actually introduced me to and i cant think of one person).  Does anyone else try to have friends that your "best friend" doesn't really know? After thinking about it, it's actually utter fucking bullshit, I really got rammed on this one.
Left some really good friends back in my home town in England when I started my course, so all my friends that I talk to from day-to-day atm are separate.
But the guys at home are still my bro's
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.
I don't know what I want more, to completely lose all feeling for my ex, or to get back with her right now. It's fucking sickening me.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
trust me i'm of the opinion that if a relationship failed epically once, then you're flogging a dead horse

i was under the ex spell for such a long time it was shameful- even though i 'moved on', i never fully let her go.

go find someone else and go have a good time. exes love it when they know, at the back of their minds, that you're still their bitch.

don't be someone's bitch, camm. no one wants to be a little bitch.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

Uzique wrote:

pretty sure that my university is ranked by funny student-surveys as one of the most 'beautiful' unis, student-population wise.

mines probably pretty low with all the direct off the boat asians being a pure academic uni   the best college in the uni by far is TSI's, i only go to their library now because of how many hot european chicks there are there.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

Camm wrote:

I don't know what I want more, to completely lose all feeling for my ex, or to get back with her right now. It's fucking sickening me.
The former. Why did you two break up? Don't focus on the enjoyable things, especially the physically enjoyable things (obviously anybody would prefer sticking it in something live and hot than using their hand). Focus on what it was that brought your relationship to a close. Would you really wanna have to deal with whatever crap that was again?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Uzique wrote:

mines probably pretty low with all the direct off the boat asians being a pure academic uni   the best college in the uni by far is TSI's, i only go to their library now because of how many hot european chicks there are there.
Where do you study? and what type of asians
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

Gooners wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Uzique wrote:

so maybe this

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Gooners wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Uzique wrote:

U of T... and I go to the Trinity library now.  And pretty much any asian you can ever imagine.  I've never found any asians attractive so its really sucks

There are plenty of hot girls around given that theres 80k students, you just need to know the right places to go
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

U of T... and I go to the Trinity library now.  And pretty much any asian you can ever imagine.  I've never found any asians attractive so its really sucks

There are plenty of hot girls around given that theres 80k students, you just need to know the right places to go
which campus?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

st george, obv.  others are shitty
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

hey man don't fuck with utm

well, that opinion may change if i get into st george's for bcom haha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard