TravisC555
+118|6229|Cox Convention Center, OK
I wonder when Edmonton will win a game... maybe they can redeem themselves tonight, although its gonna be hard against the Hawks. Hopefully the Blues can do better than last time tonight... but its gonna be tough lol.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i wish the fighting would scale down a bit...like in playoff or olympic hockey.  so much more enjoyable.
What games made you say this?  Srs question, the Blues traded off D.J. King and Cam Janssen's been injured, so I haven't seen a good fight all season.  Has fighting been up this season?  I'm all with you, fighting has its place but it only "means something" if it's a somewhat rare occurrence.  Hard play and big hits all day, though...
for real?  every damn shot on goal a fight almost starts.  its getting annoying.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
0-10-1 in last 11 for the isles

gogo 1st/2nd overall pick again..
TravisC555
Oh my. Here we go again 0-5 in Edm

haha wtf Halak (Blues). Nice of you to get the first goal of the game by putting it in your own net

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-11-18 09:25:11)

-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6663

Poseidon wrote:

The Blues are looking at a similar figure in the near future if their defense and (especially) goaltending can't get their collective shit together.

I swear there has never been a more aptly named sports franchise.

We're the fucking Cubs of hockey.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6483|6 6 4 oh, I forget

TravisC555 wrote:

Oh my. Here we go again 0-5 in Edm

haha wtf Halak (Blues). Nice of you to get the first goal of the game by putting it in your own net

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/consol … p;id=83350
Just saw that goal. Gotta love the circus music playing in the background in the end of the clip
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

The Blues are looking at a similar figure in the near future if their defense and (especially) goaltending can't get their collective shit together.

I swear there has never been a more aptly named sports franchise.

We're the fucking Cubs of hockey.
And you guys started off so well too. Still, don't regret that Halak trade. He is, and will continue to be a phenomenal goalie. At least you're not stuck with hobbly-wobbly Rick DiPietro and 40 year old Roloson.

And a blue line that's as thick as a hymen.
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6629|Auteuil, Laval
R.I.P. Pat Burns.
This man always had my respect.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Indeed. One of the better coaches the league has seen in the past few decades.

RIP.
TravisC555
R.I.P.

haha Another flop this week.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-11-22 15:55:17)

:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6275|'Merica
Flyers won!  The Canadiens got two pretty cheap goals in the first period and the Fly Guys battled back with a barrage of shots in the final two periods.  JVR scored his first goal of the season. Hopefully he'll get got.

Anyway...
https://i.imgur.com/nWERu.gif
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

:blacKOut: wrote:

Flyers won!  The Canadiens got two pretty cheap goals in the first period and the Fly Guys battled back with a barrage of shots in the final two periods.  JVR scored his first goal of the season. Hopefully he'll get got.

Anyway...
http://i.imgur.com/nWERu.gif
Hah, that was awesome. Think it was Del Zotto.

With that and the girl getting the fucking hole in her head at the Flyers game, pucks sure do love going astray this season...
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6275|'Merica
Great win for the Flyers against the Wild. Bob should have had the shutout, but the Wild got a cheap one in.  I love the Hartnell-Briere-Leino line <3

"Leino scores for a case of Tastycakes"

EDIT: Kimmo Timonen shatters some glass!

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2010-11-24 22:36:11)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
lol. After all that hubbub about Kovalchuk this past season, he's led the Devils to the worst record in the league. Worse than my fucking Islanders. That's hilarious.

Of course, Brodeur getting injured doesn't help...but he's beginning to show his age.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6275|'Merica
FUCK THE REFS.  The Flyers should have won that game.The refs don't even know what the Avery Rule is; the Player has to be FACING the fucking goalie.  Those Refs don't know shit.  FUCK THOSE REFS. 

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2010-11-27 00:05:30)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
It's not fair how good Sidney Crosby is. Fuck.
TravisC555
heh maybe the Blues can win tonight. Yesterday they came back from a 5-1 deficit, made it 5-4, then Chi scored 2 (Conklin should have made those 2 saves) and Blues scored one a little later to make it 7-5. Was an entertaining game though.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6483|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Wuu! 6-5
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6275|'Merica
The Flyers shooting a Verizon commercial...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1174.snc4/154632_466651126810_87169796810_6004455_838601_n.jpg

Next Game is Saturday against the Devils.  Let's end this skid, boys!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Wuu! 6-5
The payroll of the on-ice Islanders was 18 million. The payroll of the Rangers was $40 million.

The Rangers are fucking awful. The fact that the Islanders had that game in their grasp and only lost because of fluke goals shows how shitty the Rangers really are.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio
alright fuck you buffalo

and i like the new blue jackets third jersey
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6201|14072
owned
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6201|14072
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6663
Is there seriously no one better than Dorsett that can fill that roster spot?  I don't remember who it was, but he finally pissed a Blues player off enough to drop the gloves, with similar results. 

I can appreciate a pest, but when you get your ass blatantly handed to you every time you fight, you're not doing that much good for momentum, etc.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
You guys need a Konopka. I'll tell you what, I'll trade you Konopka for Roy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard