Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
SupCom2 for £2.50

lol only came out a couple months ago.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
it's a sad statement about pc gaming today when a holiday sale completely fails to pique my interest in the slightest

can't say i'd buy even one of these games, tbh... even when they're throwing them at you with 75% discount
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
TravisC555
+118|6221|Cox Convention Center, OK
It has never was a holiday sale according to valve, but nonetheless most of these deals haven't grabbed my interests. I hope the Christmas sale will be better.

Fun Steam Fact: You can now update your AMD video drivers via Steam.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-11-27 11:56:19)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

L4D2's got a pretty good price at $5. If I still had buddies who didn't buy it yet, I'd buy it for them now.
CoD4 should've been a 75% discount.
Supreme Commander 2's worth playing with for awhile for the price they're selling it today.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

L4D2 has repeatedly been on sale, yet I still don't want to buy it. Not even for $5. It's saying something when I played MW2 way too fucking much, yet didn't want L4D2 because I was sick of the first one and didn't want more of the same, even if they did add a few new things.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

i think i'm gonna get it(l4d2)...it's 5 bucks...
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State
it is right now?
Imma buy

odd because I thought this morning that I would totally buy L4D2 if it was on sale for 5 bucks, but not 10, just randomly as I was reviewing the funds on a gift card

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-11-27 12:54:09)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Finray wrote:

SupCom2 for £2.50

lol only came out a couple months ago.
Yeah poor games tend to drop rapidly in price
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Trotskygrad wrote:

it is right now?
Imma buy

odd because I thought this morning that I would totally buy L4D2 if it was on sale for 5 bucks, but not 10, just randomly as I was reviewing the funds on a gift card
yep...

fate trots...fate.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Really sucks not having Windows right now. And I have to wait until next semester until I can afford a copy.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

tuckergustav wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

it is right now?
Imma buy

yep...

fate trots...fate.
bought it.

too bad I probably will lag with my crap Radeon X300, D:

solution: go to friend's apartment and switch off

I <3 steam

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-11-27 13:00:35)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Poseidon wrote:

Really sucks not having Windows right now. And I have to wait until next semester until I can afford a copy.
L4D2 will work on a Mac
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345
I´m looking at GTA:EFLC and Wings of Prey. Anyone played the latter? Is it any good?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
jaymz9350
+54|6579

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

What are you expecting?

There isn't a secret room filled with heaps of amazing PC games that none of us have played. There hasn't been much out this year at all.
No but all the other sales they have had were filled with good deals on ok to good games.  They only game I would have picked up this time was defense grid but I got that last Christmas.  there were probably 15+ games on sale last thanksgiving/christmas I would have got had I had the cash and nothing this time.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jaymz9350 wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

What are you expecting?

There isn't a secret room filled with heaps of amazing PC games that none of us have played. There hasn't been much out this year at all.
No but all the other sales they have had were filled with good deals on ok to good games.  They only game I would have picked up this time was defense grid but I got that last Christmas.  there were probably 15+ games on sale last thanksgiving/christmas I would have got had I had the cash and nothing this time.
I hope this years christmas sale will be as much of a giveaway as last years... they sold pretty new games for pennies
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

mtb0minime wrote:

L4D2 has repeatedly been on sale, yet I still don't want to buy it. Not even for $5. It's saying something when I played MW2 way too fucking much, yet didn't want L4D2 because I was sick of the first one and didn't want more of the same, even if they did add a few new things.
It really is better than L4D1. The only thing I don't like are how the new maps are kind of easy (except the ones nobody wants to play).
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Fuck L4D2.

I hope they put Civ5 on sale.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

You just don't like karma charger.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada
I'm contemplating getting the CSS pack so I can sell it to my classmates and have more people playing on LAN..

Otherwise nothing has really interested me so far.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2010-11-27 17:03:22)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Nothing's been floating my boat since Alpha Protocol. It's not a great game but good enough to keep me entertained. The most difficult thing about it is to make your character sound like less of a raging prick. It's quite a satisfaction when he responds to someone like a normal fucking human being.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

The only problem is, when you DO sound like a normal human being, it's because you sound like an emotionless automaton. It's REALLY hard to care about any of the characters in that game.
No/Yes
+14|5944|California, USA

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard