SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver

HaiBai wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Dont get your panties in a twist.  It was some nasty ass prepackaged bean burritos that had a taco bell wrapper, chick-fil-a sandwiches were legit and we only had like 6 different kinds of subway subs.
i lol'd again.  dont be so hostile, makes you look like a psychopath or some shit
How was that even remotely hostile?  You posted a mad face and i told you not to get your panties twisted.  I hate you so much right now. I used to like ya, but now I hate you more than herpes.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

SonderKommando wrote:

Bev, that might be true in Texas, but i live in CO.  The home of the Columbine Trench Coat Killa's.  No weapons, period.
we're a little more redneck down here

i'd definitely get a feel for the school before you bring a knife though. I knew if I got "caught" with one there would be little to no consequences, depending on the teacher.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
Thank God they might have subway. I can't stand most of the crap we got in the cafeteria in California. Usually pizza, hamburgers, spaghetti, and all of a horrible trashy quality. I'm expecting to see a lot of fat people, not like half of the people but like 1 in 10 or something being a little heavy.

Oh well, I guess I'll leave my pocket-knife at home, I don't want to get in trouble for the little thing.

Something tells me I'll be making myself sandwiches a lot.

Can't wait to see what the girls are like
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
SonderKommando

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Thank God they might have subway. I can't stand most of the crap we got in the cafeteria in California. Usually pizza, hamburgers, spaghetti, and all of a horrible trashy quality. I'm expecting to see a lot of fat people, not like half of the people but like 1 in 10 or something being a little heavy.

Oh well, I guess I'll leave my pocket-knife at home, I don't want to get in trouble for the little thing.

Something tells me I'll be making myself sandwiches a lot.

Can't wait to see what the girls are like
Man, if I could I'd post some pics off my facebook of my cousins in Texas.  All of em are gorgeous.  Girls in TX are among the prettiest and nice things i've ever seen.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
Yeah, cafeteria in schools now-a-days have shitty quality foods so I hear. So you're better off making your own lunch.

Last edited by War Man (2010-06-02 13:50:17)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
our cafeteria food was complete shit, but we got the same stuff the prisons do so

they say the girls down here are prettier, but that doesn't mean much. if you cant pull a girl in switzerland, you cant pull a girl in texas. gotta fix yourself first

actually come to think of it I know a few abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous women down here.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Bevo wrote:

they say the girls down here are prettier, but that doesn't mean much. if you cant pull a girl in switzerland, you cant pull a girl in texas. gotta fix yourself first
Lololool

Could it be like nothing is the freaking same? Culture, and everything. Even the language is hard because I don't know the right words in French like I do in English.

You'll see, I'll get a GF
SonderKommando

Bevo wrote:

our cafeteria food was complete shit, but we got the same stuff the prisons do so

actually come to think of it I know a few abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous women down here.
True that.  Shifty, you have a unique opportunity to reinvent yourself. Not completely but you have a real chance to not be an awkward fucking goofball around girls.  Just be confident, listen, ask questions, be polite, and most of all dont wait too long to pull the trigger.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

SonderKommando wrote:

Bevo wrote:

True that.  Shifty, you have a unique opportunity to reinvent yourself. Not completely but you have a real chance to not be an awkward fucking goofball around girls.  Just be confident, listen, ask questions, be polite, and most of all dont wait too long to pull the trigger.
I know right? What's awesome is I can learn from all my mistakes and apply that to being in Texas.

Wonder if me being from Switzerland and speaking French and some German will make em all, "Ohhhhhhh coooooooolllllll"

Eh, anyway - we'll see.

Hope my Dad doesn't fuck with us anymore, that last stunt was really mean.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
confidence is good yes but the game is still the same as it always was. it doesn't change from switzerland to texas. promise

but i would milk your foreign-ness. and hide your US armed forces pride shit
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Bevo wrote:

confidence is good yes but the game is still the same as it always was. it doesn't change from switzerland to texas. promise

Why ?
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois

SonderKommando wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Dont get your panties in a twist.  It was some nasty ass prepackaged bean burritos that had a taco bell wrapper, chick-fil-a sandwiches were legit and we only had like 6 different kinds of subway subs.
i lol'd again.  dont be so hostile, makes you look like a psychopath or some shit
How was that even remotely hostile?  You posted a mad face and i told you not to get your panties twisted.  I hate you so much right now. I used to like ya, but now I hate you more than herpes.
its a smiley ffs.  more of a jealous sarcastic type thing then actually trying to get you pissed off.

and those are strong feelings towards someone on the internet
SonderKommando

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Why ?
Cause chicks wont dig it.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well, we'll see what happens.

In the meantime I want that damn condo in Palm-Springs sold!!!!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Why ?
what you could do is invite them over Sunday evening. turn on the tv, to "Army Wives". if she's into it, you*re into it, if you know what i mean . . .
SonderKommando

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well, we'll see what happens.

In the meantime I want that damn condo in Palm-Springs sold!!!!
GL housing market in CA is in the pits.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Why ?
what you could do is invite them over Sunday evening. turn on the tv, to "Army Wives". if she's into it, you*re into it, if you know what i mean . . .
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

SonderKommando wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Why ?
this. I knew quite a few guys who were exactly your type. girls were like ewww
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

Bevo wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Why ?
i'm like eww too hahhaha
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

Gooners wrote:

Bevo wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

i'm like eww too hahhaha
I'm living proof why
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Fucks sake!

So my Mom goes to Switzerland to settle some divorce issues in court. Guess what?! My Dad has a son! He was born two weeks ago...

My family situation seems to be built on a heap of fail.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-11-06 21:56:24)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England

Wow, what a guy.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

-Sh1fty- wrote:

My family situation seems to be built on a heap of fail.
This explains ALOT. Sounds like your dad's been acting pretty... shifty?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You'll see, I'll get a GF
Got a gf yet?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6506
you have a half-brother lolwut

Board footer