Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6834

mikkel wrote:

Hey guys you should listen to Agememnar. He's on to something. The point of living is to be as promiscuous as possible and make animated gifs about it that you can use on internet message boards while having a go at people you've never met for having other priorities than yourself, so you can really show people that winning personality of yours. Everyone else are losers.
I fully endorse being a loser.

I enjoy my loserdom.

No STD scares.
No pregnancy scares.
No nailing fat chicks because I haven't been laid in a week.
No retarded ass drama from some bint that thinks we need more romance in the relationship.
No drama at all. (unless I purposely get involved in it here)
No jealous ex girlfriends going on about how small my penis is.
No jealous ex boyfriends of current 'conquests' trying to beat my ass.
No wasted money on AIDS tests because I am to cool to use a condom.
No little genetic replicas of me running around that I have to support.
No wasted money on clothing needed to chase pussy around.
No hangovers from trying to score snatch and failing.
No worries about my friends finding out I nailed a real porker because the good looking one shot me down.
No wondering if the low rise pants make my ass look fat.
No needing to care if my cocktail makes me look queer.
No worries about if my car is good enough to score some really righteous trim.
No buying drinks for women only to have them walk away to talk to some one better looking.

All in all, I like being a loser.

EDIT: And I really wanted to be top post on the page so that people get to see my list every time they check page 3 for what just got posted.

Last edited by Burning_Monkey (2006-05-08 05:03:55)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I like the dude who negative karmad me for my comment... it was great too along the lines of BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRICK FUCKING COCKSUCKER...

I think I hurt someone's feelings with titties under their shirt. OMG DID I FIGURE YOU OUT HE WHO GAVETH ME NEGATORY KARMAE?

Faggot.
I dont know the guy who negative karma'd you. So as a reply you call him a faggot.
But uhm, hey...look at the sunglasses you are wearing dude. Think about that before you call someone a faggot, faggot. LOL
SPM 1.1083

K/D Ratio 1.0809

Nice stats.
You get a gold star for effort.

Btw those sunglasses are Raybans... prolly something your 14 year old braindead ass couldn't fathom asking mommy for.
You say you have a social life, yet you bother to look at someone stats for the sake of arguing, and saying 'OMG LEIK LEIK OMG I HAVE TEH BETTER STATZORS THENS YOU' and you say you have a social life?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

mikkel wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Aww, look, I drew insults. Don't be mad.
Aww you have a small penis. Don't be sad.
Aren't you just original?
The referee assesses the situation.. "I'll allow it.. Now, let's get it on!" "FIGHT!"

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-08 05:01:01)

I need around tree fiddy.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6721|Belgium
Oh and i love belgian comedy btw.

I'll give u an agamemnar standard reply: U get 100000 million gold stars for effort.
mikkel
+383|6598

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

And the penis size if I have to go through this shit again... but since you bring it up, 7.3 inches, uncut. SOB_Cougar will vouch for it.
You actually think people on internet message boards care about how big your penis is? You're in serious need of some situational awareness.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6844|-
Enough you two. Take it to PM if you still feel like arguing, otherwise I'm going to start deleting posts.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6785|Singapore

I shall reduce the entire discussion to one word.

Bukkake.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6834

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Enough you two. Take it to PM if you still feel like arguing, otherwise I'm going to start deleting posts.
Please not mine though.

I wasn't insulting anyone.  Just trying to make a point.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6785|Singapore

And gee Agamemnar give the monkey a break. There're enough n00bs in the forums to beat on and share around without infighting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard