FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DesertFox- wrote:

Dude, do you guys just do the main quest or some shit and then replay it if you want to do the side ones? I've not even made it as far north as NV yet since I've been exploring.
imo you are better off only exploring the nearby areas the main quest takes you to untill you get to level 20 or so where you get the explorer perk, reveals all locations on the map
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Dude, do you guys just do the main quest or some shit and then replay it if you want to do the side ones? I've not even made it as far north as NV yet since I've been exploring.
imo you are better off only exploring the nearby areas the main quest takes you to untill you get to level 20 or so where you get the explorer perk, reveals all locations on the map
This.

Plus I don't nearly have strong enough armor or weapons to truly explore. Fucking Cazadors almost killed me.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4967|Dundee, Scotland.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
i just took out the khan army in boulder city, how far along am I?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Camm wrote:

still not very...are you even in freeside yet?
Chou
+737|6790
What the fuck does it take to get in contact with BoS?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

Poseidon wrote:

Camm wrote:

nope lel.

struggling to do restoring hope. can't find who to talk to about the Forlorn Hope supplies
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Camm wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Camm wrote:

nope lel.

struggling to do restoring hope. can't find who to talk to about the Forlorn Hope supplies
Wait as long as possible before openly shooting at either side.

Up to a pretty far point you can help them both, and they both give you crap and they both will shoot at you if you have infamy with them.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Cazadors are freakin' rediculous. Entomologist perk, here I come.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5985|Aus, Qld
Anyone else had/having trouble with the 'Oh My Papa' quest. The legion don't exactly like me, and whenever i walk in to their fort, even in disguise, one random guy will start shooting at me . Spoiler (highlight to read):
So i can't get the last piece of info to kick the leader of the Khan's out
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
FloppY_
­

Chou wrote:

ED-E
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
What did you guys do for the end quest (if you've beaten it)?

Spoiler tags, obviously.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

Poseidon wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

This.

Plus I don't nearly have strong enough armor or weapons to truly explore. Fucking Cazadors almost killed me.
Quicksave often, son. Although at this point if I'm bored I'll just say fuck it and turn god mode on and run into a Deathclaw-infested cave to just see what else is out there. Slowly working my way up the road to New Vegas as I complete a few side quests.
Chou
+737|6790

FloppY_ wrote:

Chou wrote:

ED-E
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I NEED POWER ARMOR.

Definitely making progress. The Boomers love me and I have like 15 quests open right now...
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6439|Brisbane, Australia

DesertFox- wrote:

I am level 20 and havent even been inside Vegas yet (excluding Freeside). I always leave main quests till last in games like this. lol@ getting the explorer perk btw.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Hallvard
+262|6521|North Norway

DesertFox- wrote:

Played almost non-stop with only a few hours sleep from time to time
Didn't exactly rush either, tried to get a lot done... but only smaller faction I fully completed on my first playtrough were there Boomers.
This time I'm gonna try doing everything possible.

Poseidon wrote:

The Boomers love me
Awesomesauce during the battle for Hover Dam

Btw, where are the places to get keywords for ED-E?
I've only found one so far Spoiler (highlight to read):
In Helios One after talking to the Follower engineer.

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-10-23 22:35:00)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
What do you recommend doing for the final quest?

Should I kill Mr. House? Should I side with the NCR or go with an independent Vegas? I'm trying to go with the best karma option available, so I'd imagine keeping Mr. House in place is necessary. He's the one with the dream of re-creating America, after all..
Hallvard
+262|6521|North Norway

Poseidon wrote:

What do you recommend doing for the final quest?

Should I kill Mr. House? Should I side with the NCR or go with an independent Vegas? I'm trying to go with the best karma option available, so I'd imagine keeping Mr. House in place is necessary. He's the one with the dream of re-creating America, after all..
Yes Man (independent Vegas) seems to be very neutral, but there are a lot of ways to do it, so not sure... NCR gives a lot of good karma... Also, small things you do throughout the game affects the ending as well, so can be very hard to get the perfect ending you are looking for...

I went with independent Vegas but tried to have reasonable relation with the NCR, was hoping for a good ending, but ended up with a war-thorn shit-hole with bands and gangs pillaging and raping all over the area, with the exception of The Strip and Nellis...
MECtallica
+73|6503|jalalabad
NV >>>>>> 3

btw Spoiler (highlight to read):
what's the deal with crafting? ive only found like one schematic and its for the rock-it launcher, are death claw gloves still around, since theyre so OP and I was thinking about doing a melee run through after I beat the game....
Hallvard
+262|6521|North Norway

MECtallica wrote:

NV >>>>>> 3

btw Spoiler (highlight to read):
what's the deal with crafting? ive only found like one schematic and its for the rock-it launcher, are death claw gloves still around, since theyre so OP and I was thinking about doing a melee run through after I beat the game....
I've only found one schematic... for the powder-charge
And a couple of recipes for food.

I heard they had greatly improved the crafting, adding a lot more stuff you can make... But I have yet to see any of it...

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-10-24 00:54:03)

bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland
erm....
https://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118/bennisboy/Capture-1.png
FloppY_
­
Am I the only one that hates Freeside?

Go to this guy in the other end of town and get x from him and come back here

Go to this guy in the other end of town and ask him about x
"this guy": Go tell them I y about x
Go to this guy and tell him we accept y

FUCKING TOOK ME 4 HOURS OR MORE TO FINISH THAT SHITHOLE OF QUESTS BECAUSE OF ALL THE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-10-24 03:58:01)

FloppY_
­
Genuine platinum chip inside ?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

FloppY_ wrote:

Am I the only one that hates Freeside?

Go to this guy in the other end of town and get x from him and come back here

Go to this guy in the other end of town and ask him about x
"this guy": Go tell them I y about x
Go to this guy and tell him we accept y

FUCKING TOOK ME 4 HOURS OR MORE TO FINISH THAT SHITHOLE OF QUESTS BECAUSE OF ALL THE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH
Yeah, they should have made more fast travel points in Freeside.

And especially on the strip.

Like wtf?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53672/FalloutNV%202010-10-23%2017-34-29-61.jpg
lol

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53672/FalloutNV%202010-10-23%2018-20-23-87.jpg
bad ass

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53672/FalloutNV%202010-10-23%2021-41-00-37.jpg
rad ass?

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53672/FalloutNV%202010-10-23%2023-11-35-45.jpg
thees ees natasha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard