FloppY_
­
+1,010|6257|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I loooooove the fact prone is going out of multiplayer games... it encourages and rewards camping so much that gameplay can easily become a pot-shot fest where everyone sits and waits for the next mussle flash they can shoot at..
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6713|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

I loooooove the fact prone is going out of multiplayer games... it encourages and rewards camping so much that gameplay can easily become a pot-shot fest where everyone sits and waits for the next mussle flash they can shoot at..
somebody's bad at games.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

FloppY_ wrote:

And there's an attachment that reduces muzzle flash as well.  Team Assault has become a camp fest with the one shot sniper rifles.  Add prone, and it'll all go to hell.
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|4981|Ontario, Canada
I hate how people camp with prone. Inever useit for anythingbut improvisedcover or hiding. Idonteven shoot peoplewhile prone, most of the time. It'stoo boring to lie in wait. Fucking broken spacebar.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada
I don't mind prone campers. If you know the map, you'll know where to look, but they won't know where you're coming from.

The only thing I dislike about prone is if you're able to spam it, like those tools in BF2 who thought they were good playing in pub IO Karkand servers.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

They take prone and lean out of MP to increase the pace at which the game moves.....der
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|4981|Ontario, Canada

farmerfez wrote:

They take prone and lean out of MP to increase the pace at which the game moves.....der
It's still stupid, prone can be used as excellent cover. Seriously, the more visible people are, the more focusis put on handeyecoordination and reactiontime then strategy and skill.Like, good hand-eye takes skill, but anyone can pwn if they have good hand eye coordination, the more elements in a game the better I say.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA

Acerider wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

It's still stupid, prone can be used as excellent cover. Seriously, the more visible people are, the more focusis put on handeyecoordination and reactiontime then strategy and skill.Like, good hand-eye takes skill, but anyone can pwn if they have good hand eye coordination, the more elements in a game the better I say.
You aren't very good at twitch shooters are you.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|4981|Ontario, Canada

UnkleRukus wrote:

Acerider wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

You aren't very good at twitch shooters are you.
I'm average. Which in the gamingworldmeans I'm a "noob".
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

FloppY_ wrote:

you cant camp with the UAV so your statement is incorrect.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

Can the minimap be zoomed-unzoomed?  If not, you could be camping outside the mini-map UAV display.  Namely, defenders camping behind the attackers spawn point on "rush" mode.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

I hate this game

I honestly do .............. twice on seperate occasions , we started a new round and I'm waiting out the countdown and right after 1 and we can move, I get popped in the head from the enemy with sniper rifle ..... on the 360

theres more bitching but I'm to fend up with this game ............. I expected so much more from DICE with what they did with BC2 ...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

11 Bravo wrote:

hmmm the more i play this game the more i am not liking it.  it freezes a lot.  snipers have one shot kills but any other gun for the most part is half a mag.  maps are small except for one game mode.  meh.

will use this as a trade in for black ops
I thought this game had a 'hardcore' mode.

SEREMAKER wrote:

I expected so much more from DICE with what they did with BC2 ...
I expected as much from DICE...with what they did with BC2.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

SEREMAKER wrote:

I hate this game

I honestly do .............. twice on seperate occasions , we started a new round and I'm waiting out the countdown and right after 1 and we can move, I get popped in the head from the enemy with sniper rifle ..... on the 360

theres more bitching but I'm to fend up with this game ............. I expected so much more from DICE with what they did with BC2 ...
Highrise on MW2 with thermal scope.

But yeah, I've one-shot from spawn point to enemy spawn point on some of the maps...
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

Ilocano wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

I hate this game

Highrise on MW2 with thermal scope.

But yeah, I've one-shot from spawn point to enemy spawn point on some of the maps...
Gidwal camp is like 90% of each team is made of snipers.
its lovely to go behind them and jsut axe or knife them all.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
11 Bravo
Banned

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

hmmm the more i play this game the more i am not liking it.  it freezes a lot.  snipers have one shot kills but any other gun for the most part is half a mag.  maps are small except for one game mode.  meh.

will use this as a trade in for black ops
I thought this game had a 'hardcore' mode.

SEREMAKER wrote:

I expected so much more from DICE with what they did with BC2 ...
I expected as much from DICE...with what they did with BC2.
ya hardcore my ass.  the only difference is you get team killed like a bitch.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I really enjoyed CoD 4's hardcore. It took the frenetic action out of most servers and forced people to actually use tactics (or die).
11 Bravo
Banned
cod4 is the model for hardcore mode
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I really enjoyed CoD 4's hardcore. It took the frenetic action out of most servers and forced people to actually use tactics (or die).

11 Bravo wrote:

cod4 is the model for hardcore mode
oh man you guys have a weird sense of humour
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6440

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Well sure if you call sitting in a corner waiting for someone to walk by so you can shoot them once and kill them a tactic.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

i just don't know how to respond to this . . . the bots in single player were more hardcore in quake 3 arena . . . i guess the games i liked, were 'run and gun' and the ones you camped, well. fuck that, if i wanted to camp i'd pitch a tent in the mountains and build a fire.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

K. I'm not really digging this game. The bots are dumb, but they can shoot accurately through dust and are invincible in a number of scripted instances which I find hugely annoying. I turned the thing off on my second try at the helicopters after pouring about 3000 rounds into a building which kept shooting rockets at me. As soon as the pilot turned around, the fuckers hit me in the tail and the mission would fail, sending me all the way back to the fucking beginning.

So yeah, I'm guessing that I haven't found the secret squirrel spot to shoot yet. Quite a number of design flaws.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

3/10

After enduring this glitchfest of a game with grenades bouncing off invisible walls into your face, things being immune to everything unless you use a specific weapon and endlessly respawning enemies over 99% of the game, you get this line of dialog:

Dude 1: "This isn't how it ends."
Dude 2: "No, it isn't."
Fade to American jingoist spoogefest that shits all over the lives, contributions and dignity of anybody not in the military.
Fade to indecipherable scene that may or may not supposed to be a cliffhanger.
Fade to credits.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This is honestly the most disappointed I've been in a game since...forever. And I don't think it's because I'm becoming jaded.

un13; dst thread wrote:

Do. Not. Want.

I've heard of a shooter on rails, but your neck's on fucking rails in this thing. Every time the game wants you to look at something, it forces you to. While people order you to get on the gun or get up to the point, you're busy locked in place watching other assholes die while you brush dirt off your sleeves.

This game is SO awful that I can't even imagine real terrorists would want to play it if it had airliners flying into buildings.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

3/10

After enduring this glitchfest of a game with grenades bouncing off invisible walls into your face, things being immune to everything unless you use a specific weapon and endlessly respawning enemies over 99% of the game, you get this line of dialog:

Dude 1: "This isn't how it ends."
Dude 2: "No, it isn't."
Fade to American jingoist spoogefest that shits all over the lives, contributions and dignity of anybody not in the military.
Fade to indecipherable scene that may or may not supposed to be a cliffhanger.
Fade to credits.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This is honestly the most disappointed I've been in a game since...forever. And I don't think it's because I'm becoming jaded.

un13; dst thread wrote:

Do. Not. Want.

I've heard of a shooter on rails, but your neck's on fucking rails in this thing. Every time the game wants you to look at something, it forces you to. While people order you to get on the gun or get up to the point, you're busy locked in place watching other assholes die while you brush dirt off your sleeves.

This game is SO awful that I can't even imagine real terrorists would want to play it if it had airliners flying into buildings.
i didn't think it was that bad.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

For comparison, I'll give Modern Warfare 2 a 6/10. MoH 2010 is 3/10 of MW2's 6/10. Doesn't really add anything new and fails on multiple levels of implementation.

I don't even want to try MP. After all the complaints about no prone in BC2, someone decides it's a great idea to do that to MoH as well. Well, fuck that, and if they pull that shit on BF3, I'm not sold.

Screw god damn chest-high cover that you can't duck under.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard