Islamic Extremists45%45% - 28
Christian End-of-Timesers3%3% - 2
Zionists17%17% - 11
Other - Elaborate or face eternity in a fiery hell14%14% - 9
Total: 62
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US
Authoritarian and populist (only) --wingers.
Authoritarians because they place power in the hands of the few...just waiting for it to be grossly abused.
Populist (i.e. emotion followers) because they consistently vote for what is popular, not what is wise.

*I am saying that in the most extreme terms.  Some populist ideas are smart, and some level of order is needed.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
While all of the groups listed can and are probably willing to create chaos, Islamic extremists are generally the ones who go out and do it... and have support systems with cash flow and weapons to actually carry them out.

Groups like the WBC... sure they're crazy, but would you see them hijacking planes and flying them into buildings? Probably not.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5721|شمال
Ignorance is the greatest danger.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

Poseidon wrote:

While all of the groups listed can and are probably willing to create chaos, Islamic extremists are generally the ones who go out and do it... and have support systems with cash flow and weapons to actually carry them out.
Right wing nutters periodically have the US economy and military forces at their disposal, no shortage of cash flow or weapons there.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Right wing nutters periodically have the US economy and military forces at their disposal, no shortage of cash flow or weapons there.
lol you just replaced atg as tin foil hat resident.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lol you just replaced atg as tin foil hat resident.
bbbbbblackwater crusades
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6325
Why make a poll the answer is obvious unless you have been in a coma for 20 years.
         /\
          l
5.5bozo cant read that
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Why make a poll the answer is obvious unless you have been in a coma for 20 years.
         /\
          l
5.5bozo cant read that
11 bravo?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6490|Πάϊ
Srsly? Of those listed, the right-wing nutters will fight among themselves. The islamic extremists will fight among themselves to the death, plus they seriously lack resources compared to all other groups. Christian End-of-Timesers are a joke, so we're left with the Zionists who are comparatively better prepared, more united in their goal, better equipped, and better connected. So they win I guess...
ƒ³
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Tell me when a right wing nutter sets off car bombs or hijacks planes.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

Poseidon wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You might want to google "IRA", enjoy...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
or oklahoma city
Tu Stultus Es
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

eleven bravo wrote:

or oklahoma city
That was a truck bomb. Totally different.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6490|Πάϊ
or operation northwoods
ƒ³
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

oug wrote:

or operation northwoods
Or "throw-away COA"
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

Poseidon wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Is it just me or does this imply that the sort of Islamic terrorism we see this days is left wing?
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't know I just want to quote my ira example again.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5567|Vacationland
They are all dangerous because they incite the others to violence.

Last edited by Narupug (2010-10-15 14:37:46)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Stupid people are dangerous. .. pick your own flavor.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

Poseidon wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

When they have JDAMs and Predator drones they don't need to.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6325

FEOS wrote:

oklahoma city
That was payback for Waco and the whitewash.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-10-15 17:03:32)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

FEOS wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

or oklahoma city
That was payback for Waco and the whitewash.
ATG?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6677

AussieReaper wrote:

Voted for Zionists though. Wanting to wipe out another race =\= the other groups trying to change a belief system.
Don't you mean Islamic extremists AKA Hezbollah?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

jord wrote:

I don't know I just want to quote my ira example again.
ira would be left wing imo with their whole freedom shite and independence.

commie nut jobs caused quite a bit of a rife during the 60s now innit.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

especially in southeast asia, amirite?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard