SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6813|The darkside of Denver

GR34 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Jimmy's Vendetta should be free.  what a bitch move to release paid DLC like a week after the game launches to sub par reviews.... guess they need to recoup their dev losses.
Torrent...
I took a vow not to pirate video games.  I respect the industry too much to take food of their tables.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

GR34 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Jimmy's Vendetta should be free.  what a bitch move to release paid DLC like a week after the game launches to sub par reviews.... guess they need to recoup their dev losses.
Torrent...
Oh, no, it's nine bucks! Break out the pirate ship...
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6813|The darkside of Denver

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Torrent...
Thats alot for DLC IMO.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6607|The Twilight Zone

SonderKommando wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Torrent...
Thats alot for DLC IMO.
yeah it is, should be like 3$
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
GR34
+215|6699|ALBERTA> CANADA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Torrent...
not really. If you think about it, its just a bit of the game they removed and re sold to us...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Pretty much. Lame of them, but lamer to pirate something as cheap as ten bucks. I spend more at the movies the minute I buy a drink.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6691|Long Island, New York
"As cheap as 10 bucks" lol. You shouldn't be paying 15% (or so, i don't know) of the original purchase price on something that should've been added in the first place. And considering the lack of free roam and shit to do in the regular game, they should've had it in the game as a prologue or something.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-09-16 07:42:28)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

I concede that M2 felt a bit more cramped than M1. They didn't even let you roam the countryside or hit the racetrack. I also think it's lame of Borderlands to keep charging us for boosters on a game that was so short, but I'm not about to pirate them.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6891|Oxferd Ohire
borderlands wasnt short if you went around looking for guns.

ive spent 2 days playing it . .
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

It doesn't take that much time to do the main quests and side quests. Looking for better guns (which you don't need) is just padding.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England
bump

Game seems pretty good. Nice graphics. Runs pretty smooth. Except when using the physx, I've got AMD CPU and GPU's so all that 'nVidia technology' cripples it much more than necessary. I'm glad I acquired this game as I saw it fall off the back of a truck for that reason alone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard