[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6777
So I spawned on top of the TV station at the beginning of a Sharqi Peninsula round.  I got into the chopper, and it was warming up when a sniper on my team ran up to the side of the chopper, and I waited to take off cuz I thought he wanted to be gunner.  So he gets right up next to the chopper, and then headshots me with his M95, then gets in the chopper and takes off.  I was rather upset.  Or, you could say I was f**king pissed off.  Either way, the chopper hadn't fully warmed up yet, so it was just taking off when I respawned as an Anti-tank......

In summation, the SRAW rocket launcher can be an excellent AA weapon.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-23 10:28:23)

Lawk
+2|6790
hehe, shoulda put C4 on the bird and let him fly for a little while.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6777
If only, if only.  I would have, but he was already off the ground, woulda been a wasted opportunity to spawn as a Spec Ops.  But I love doing that to choppers hovering to cap an outpost, just jump up and plant c4, then run and boom!
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
yeah. i was booking it to a BH and some retard TK'd me. OVER A BH! WTH IS THAT? he could've just told me to get in the back seat or gunner! damn. some people should not have been born.

lol. gotta love that C4 trick. same with Jihad Jeeping. i tried a Jihad Tanking...but someone TK'd me over that one. it was much frowned upon by the Tank Whore L337 in my team.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6864|-
This exact same thing happened to me as a round of Dalian Plant was starting when I got into a jet at the PLA main base. I was just warming up when some twit M95's me, takes the jet, and crashes on takeoff.

[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6777

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

yeah. i was booking it to a BH and some retard TK'd me. OVER A BH! WTH IS THAT? he could've just told me to get in the back seat or gunner! damn. some people should not have been born.

lol. gotta love that C4 trick. same with Jihad Jeeping. i tried a Jihad Tanking...but someone TK'd me over that one. it was much frowned upon by the Tank Whore L337 in my team.
This other time I had set up a jeep for a suicide carbombing, but had gone easy on the c4, just 2 in the front because I knew there was a tank in an outpost nearby that I wanted to kill.  Anyway, some guy on my team coming towards me in another jeep, swerves to hit my jeep, and, lo and behold, the c4 blows up, killing both of us, and giving ME the teamkill.  I know he saw the red skulls, so I don't know what he was thinking.  Anyway, he punished me, and I explained that the c4 was on there to take out a tank, and he just said "well why don't you leave that for the anti-tank you dick."  Apparently this guy never likes to think outside the box.  It's a lot easier to take out a tank when the driver isn't getting the big blaring warning.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-23 19:01:43)

Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
yeah. don't you love those really "skillful" jet-jackers? (or chopper whores).

we feel your pain.

kinda like some complete moron trying to get in the jet when you are going full burn out of the hangar. (and little does he know that you are flying a solo jet. then you get punished. that always makes my day [a little sh*ttier].)
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6777

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

This exact same thing happened to me as a round of Dalian Plant was starting when I got into a jet at the PLA main base. I was just warming up when some twit M95's me, takes the jet, and crashes on takeoff.

wow....that's just....wow

I just remembered, I had an experience like that once.  I was heading for a jet in Kubra Dam, and this guy behind me shoots me in the back with his engineer shotgun, grabs the jet, then barrels straight down the runway and crashes.  The guy never even left the ground, just made a beeline for the hill at the end, where his piloting time came to an abrupt end.  Immediately after respawning, the guy says in chat "how do u take off?"  I just started laughing so hard I forgot about getting revenge in the conventional way.  I started "teaching" him, telling him the wrong buttons and having him crash a bunch of times, saying stuff like, "hold shift to take off" then right after he crashes "oh wait crap sorry that's just on my keymap, my bad.".  I could not stop laughing, it went on for like 10 minutes.  That was the most fun ever.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-23 19:10:47)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia
in a simple word.....

ONWED!

thats a cool story.

i have had this happen as has everone else, but if you punish them and they crash its -8 for tk and -2 for suicide...
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6860|Bryan/College Station, TX
Can you believe that I was TKed for getting into a Van before someone else the other day?
FOR A VAN!!!

Stupidity never ceases to amazing me.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
ViperGTS19801
+0|6784|Philadelphia Suburbs, PA
It's interesting because whenever I am making a beeline for a jet or chopper, and I see it moving already, I either turn around and look for another mode of transport, or jump in the gunner seat/bomber seat and hope this moron can fly (usually he can't).  I've been TK'd out of a jet, out of both seats of the chopper (in the same round a couple of times), jeeps, had my R2D2 with a hardon blown up from under me...it's ridiculous how zealous people get over assets.

Just the other day on Wake Island, I was TK'd blatantly (I mean he shot me accidentally because I got in the line of fire [oops, sorry], then ran up to me, looked down, and capped me with his pistol) just because I got in the way on accident.
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6788|Mechanicsville, VA
I got a good one. Was on Clean Sweep... in the gunner seat of the 2 person bomber on USMC.. waiting for this guy to take off.. So I'm sitting here spamming HIT IT!! GOGOGO!!! and he's like sittin there.. so he finally takes off and the guy does a loop-d-loop right after taking off and than BAILS OUT!!! WTF IS THAT.. so I die because my pilot was a jackass and jumped out w/out me realizing it.  I crash and than sit ther wondering where the hell the pilot just went. I then ended up going 30-1 in the cobra, so it made me happy .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard