11-15 (I really don't care if I get banned)2%2% - 7
16-20 (Fuck people)1%1% - 5
20+ (Noobmurderer is my idol)4%4% - 13
Total: 301
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6681

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I guess I'm just curious to see where everyone stands. I apparently have only 15 bans according to BF2S but I know it's been more. Not that I'm an ass. I'm actually usually nice to other members of my team. For some reason I don't get along very well with admins.

Edit - Meant to have the poll and thread title names reversed. Oh well.
What where you exactly banned for?
<b|k> lukie
+7|6738|Germany

Shadow893 wrote:

7 bans, low. But 121 kicks because I swear alot and young people get offended. Oh well.
Similar here. I do not OFFEND anyone, but i swear a lot. Now i switched to polish swearing.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

0 Bans,  havn't really played on servers with idiot admins on it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6665|Norway

lowing wrote:

ALL of my bans were from standing up for myself against admins who think we were only there as targets for them and only set up rules that favored them. This "no arguing with an admin" crap is BS when that admin is acting like an ass. I have also seen them use their "power" of kick/ban to gain the advantage, or get the plane or chopper that he feels was "stolen from HIM. So I speak up.......... I get banned. lol
Same here! 198/9 in 600h+
I get kicked a lot because i always type "fag" whenever i get killed (some people just havent got any sense of humor)
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
I did get kicked for using the word "ass" when my sentence has "assets" in it.  I was asking for a supply drop so I could blow up more assets and got kicked for using the forbidden word "ass".. I know it was an auto kick, but geez lighten up alittle . lol
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6721|Central Valley,California
3 even though it doesn't say 3 in my stats, all for ghey reasons.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6653|Westminster, California

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

7 bans, low. But 121 kicks because I swear alot and young people get offended. Oh well.
Similar here. I do not OFFEND anyone, but i swear a lot. Now i switched to polish swearing.
Kind of assuming a lot aren't you? Sometimes mindless profanity is offensive.
slicknic
+145|6642
16 bans, 180 kicks .. i can be mean if someone tk's me, in which i will seek my revenge and usually get kicked/banned    rule to follow by, only do this |          | much better than the admin or be banned

but to those that wonder why their 'bans' are so low (first post) its because sometimes when u get banned, its only for a round or so... so its not permanent ban.. it just appears that way at first
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
4 bans here, enemy admins didn't really appreciate me blowing up their tanks in the name of making a movie

I rarely have problems with admins.. Only if for instance the server has rules against the ROE.. I tell them about it, and they kick me straight away.. I'm just trying to stop them from getting their stats wiped before it's too late
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6686|The Netherlands
band 2 times.
funny thing is i don't even know when and on wich server this happened...
dont_be_ss
+312|6610|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i got banned for 'insulting clan members' p.s don't go on crow clans wake 24/7 server the admins are noobs i got kicked for being a sniper whore.
marty
+2|6582
zero bans
i am a fair guy
Shadow893
lel
+75|6709|England

yerded wrote:

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Kind of assuming a lot aren't you? Sometimes mindless profanity is offensive.
At least I admitted it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

just 1 in almost 700 hours.

got kicked from PB for saying FUCK, then came back in and said it again
Hiei987
+20|6708
Over 100 times, and I am permenantly banned from over a 100 PB servers. People don't like getting owned.
P00R_M3
+19|6586|Yorkshire, England
0 in 365 hours and 10 kicks, mainly for accidental tk's... suprisingly low as I have a habit of camping out out enemy airfields and M95'ing people waiting for jets and helo's, something admins don't seem to like
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6701|Seattle
1 ban.  ghey admins

'nuff said.
khmer
+86|6694|Central California
0 in 522 hours.

I have 18 kicks mainly from that stupid rule to make room for admins or clan members, high ping at the beginning when I was searching for stable servers, and punk buster screw ups
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

li_a_m wrote:

of wat i can remember
once for killing commander with a knife, he was also admin
Same happened to me execpt that he just kicked me out not banned....alway funny tho.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|Nårvei

And i cant honestly understand one can get a ban for 5 teamkills with a claymore- U see a clay, u hear enemy footstep, u take one more look at the clay, enemy footsteps are coming closer, u prone, u die with the enemy entering the room - i get banned - life is unjust ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
l41e
+677|6665

0! (then again I don't have much play time logged compared to some of you)
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6653|Westminster, California
none but i probably deserved it a few times
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6699|England and damn proud
If you get banned more than once, in my eyes you are a stupid fuck
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I guess I'm just curious to see where everyone stands. I apparently have only 15 bans according to BF2S but I know it's been more. Not that I'm an ass. I'm actually usually nice to other members of my team. For some reason I don't get along very well with admins.

Edit - Meant to have the poll and thread title names reversed. Oh well.
no no, you see, you can have a temporary ban for like a day/round/week/ month and it wont show up on bf2s becasue its not a life ban. i have got tons of temporary bans but they dont count

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard