-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
Naw shotties are great snipers on HC, proper perk and you can one shot across the map.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5236|Cleveland, Ohio

Nic wrote:

Naw shotties are great snipers on HC, proper perk and you can one shot across the map.
the used to be...they nerfed that
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
really, when was that, I thought I was sniping with them a week ago or something....
11 Bravo
Banned

Nic wrote:

really, when was that, I thought I was sniping with them a week ago or something....
what console?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

I was getting killed tons of times on the 360 over the Labor Day weekend with slugs non-HC...
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia

Ilocano wrote:

I was getting killed tons of times on the 360 over the Labor Day weekend with slugs non-HC...
Probably because they haven't done anything to shotguns. 11 Bravo's claims otherwise are false. I can play now on PC and snipe with slug shotguns SC or HC.

For the record, HC is easy mode. Made for people who can't aim properly and rely on spam and camping.
11 Bravo
Banned

Rod Foxx wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Probably because they haven't done anything to shotguns. 11 Bravo's claims otherwise are false. I can play now on PC and snipe with slug shotguns SC or HC.

For the record, HC is easy mode. Made for people who can't aim properly and rely on spam and camping.
erm no on ps3 we used to be able to sniper long distance with the shotty.  after the last patch that was nerfed.  they also took away most one shot kills. so my claims are correct for ps3 you dolt.  idc about PC.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia
Maybe it's just me but i find it incredibly hard to believe that the PS3 got a balance patch that neither the Xbox 360 nor the PC got. One of the major complaints of the PC community is that demize plays almost exclusively on the consoles and balances the PC version based on that. So i'm pretty sure that the PC and console versions have the same patch changes.

And yes one of the patches did nerf the shotguns at range but that was months ago and hasn't affected anything noticably. If you can't snipe with shotguns at long range then you need to learn to aim for the head.
11 Bravo
Banned
ok rod...myself and everyone i know all of a sudden forgot how to snipe with the shotty.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America

11 Bravo wrote:

ok rod...myself and everyone i know all of a sudden forgot how to snipe with the shotty.
Not a bad thing since it shouldn't be done anyway.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Not a bad thing since it shouldn't be done anyway.
i know it shouldnt be done that way.  but it was fun.

and i played some non HC yesterday and there was more camping than on HC
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

What do you play marine? Rush or conquest?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Conquest is the only game mode.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

Blade4509 wrote:

For camping...
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Yes because NO ONE camps the bomb sites. No that would just be wrong.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Ilocano wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

For camping...
^^ Conquest is a glorified team deathmatch only slightly more complex than Call of Duty.

Rush is an interesting game mode with depth.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I find Rush more entertaining because it's something other than the tired and old run around and cap flags. I find entertainment in running in there with C4 all stealth-like and blowing up the MCOM, or even just the house it's in and taking out some snipers with it. Good memories on Arica Harbor with tanks, shooting across the map at the MCOMs
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

mtb0minime wrote:

I find Rush more entertaining because it's something other than the tired and old run around and cap flags. I find entertainment in running in there with C4 all stealth-like and blowing up the MCOM, or even just the house it's in and taking out some snipers with it. Good memories on Arica Harbor with tanks, shooting across the map at the MCOMs
Some maps are just too easy when tanks & m-coms in buildings are involved

Like the snow map which I don't remember what's called...

Shoot the 1st mcom house from tank spawn... then when moving to the second set of mcoms blow up low building first, then move in and shoot the two other buildings from a safe distance...

ah yes.. 40-70 tank kills per round + 5mcom destruction = rapefest...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
So about that AUG.
BVC
+325|6694
You shouldn't be able to snipe with shotguns.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker
Meh, games balanced ok the way it is, no more nerfing.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Automatic silenced sniper rifles do not balance a game.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5534|Cerbere Landing
What makes it easy, is that you can sit in a corner all day and rack up 1-shot-kills and eventually call yourself "zomg leet" for having a 50-0 KDR

The fact that there is no 3D/2D map spotting just makes it even easier for campers...
This is BC2, get used to it. I learned early after I started that camping is essential in this game. This game isn't always about skill. It's about you. If you die 50 times at the hand of one who takes cover because you're a purist trying to run and gun out in the open, then what does that say about you? It's not very smart to stand in the middle of the road when there are buildings all around and people with assault weapons all around you.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker

Blade4509 wrote:

Automatic silenced sniper rifles do not balance a game.
People using them are more fun to shoot in the head or knife.
BVC
+325|6694
http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/g … latform=pc

As far as assault rifles go, the Aug is second only to the F2000 (surprisingly) and AN-94 (not so surprisingly) in terms of accuracy...

Also, if you check spec stats on the left, assault is whipping the other kits for teamwork.  Better pick up your game recon lovers, get that motion mine love going

Last edited by Pubic (2010-10-02 15:06:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard