Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6779|Gilbert, Arizona

pish180 wrote:

Timberwolf... on that note... we have MOAB bomb's and nukes... why dont we just nuke iraq?????
it's called a treaty.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6803

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

pish180 wrote:

Timberwolf... on that note... we have MOAB bomb's and nukes... why dont we just nuke iraq?????
it's called a treaty.
funny thing is your americans signed very few of the no-nuclear action treaties and acts
the few that you did sign basically said 'we wont make any more'.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6779|Gilbert, Arizona

madteabagger wrote:

I registered just for this thread....
I served in the Army Infantry for 8 years. I carried the M60 (which kicked my ass due to it's wieght) and the M203. I've put hundreds of rounds through the M203 and thrown many live grenades At Fort Benning. The REAL truth I've seen, is that the hand grenades are not as powerful in this game as true life. The M203 is close however. Real grenades are so powerful that if you are anywhere near them that you would not just walk away from the blast site.
As for the M203... I could hit trash cans on an LFX ( Live Fire Exercise ) at 400 meters with the quadrant site on the left side of the weapon. They are that accurate. I could not do that with the leafe sight which is used in this game.  The M203 was used to take out several men in the open at once, launched through windows, and to cover "dead space" AKA low spots where men could take cover from bullets which have straight paths of flight. An M203 is a lobbing weapon which can drop into dead space.
Someone stated that the power M203 was used up in the firing of the weapon... Not true. The M203 is a projectile that has a casing like a bullet. The casing has gun powder in it that launches the vehicle from the weapon.
SIGH... I played DC and BF2 only, looking for the most realistic combat game I could that involved all the aspects of the military. BF2 is the best so far. I hope this gives some insight from real world experience.
Above all, have fun. Your ass isn't REALY going to get shot...
finally. someone who knows what they are talking about to set others straight.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6779|Gilbert, Arizona

beeng wrote:

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

pish180 wrote:

it's called a treaty.
funny thing is your americans signed very few of the no-nuclear action treaties and acts
the few that you did sign basically said 'we wont make any more'.
true. from all the stuff i have glazed over...i haven't QUITE seen a document directly saying they won't EVER use a nuclear device.

but a Hydrogen Bomb...now that's the shit. no fallout, and thus no nasty radiation.
Rotter
+0|6783|United States
Technically, (And ask any person who has been in the army) A grenade launcher fires about five times as far as in BF2. So don't complain that it goes too far. It doesn't go far enough.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-
Okay, I think that's about enough of this little argument.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard