Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5625|Southern California

jaydevil2003 wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

im high. love dat der BC bud
agreed,  you don't appreciate the quality of Canadian MJ until you have to go without.  The low quality stuff in Canada is better IMHO than the average American MJ
You obviously haven't been to California.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6393|dm_maidenhead

CanadianLoser wrote:

http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

come at me bros
BUT WEED IS ILLEGAL SO IT MUST BE MORE DANGEROUS THAN ALCOHOL.
jaydevil2003
+2|6321|CANADA

Peter wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

come at me bros
Is this sarcasm?  If not, here is a simple awnser, one reason Weed is illegal simply because the pharmaceutical companies lobby to keep it illegal because they don't want you to grow your own medicine. 

Your cap locks are stuck again.  What are you High???

5 guys go to a party, they drink beer and do a few shots.  At the party they get into fight, where one of them gets arrested, they speed home, and drive through a red light, But, they luckily get home okay, drunk they pass out, vomit on the floor, the others keep drinking until one of them gets sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Same 5 guys go to a party, but, decide to not drink but, smoke a joint, they decide there too tired to pick a fight and drive home.  they drive 30 KM/H under the speed limit, then spend 20 min at the same streetlight.  They still get home ..... Eventually, no one vomits, but, they do eat all the food in the house and stay up a few hours playing videogames until they all fall asleep.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5027|Massachusetts, USA

jaydevil2003 wrote:

Peter wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

come at me bros
Is this sarcasm?  If not, here is a simple awnser, one reason Weed is illegal simply because the pharmaceutical companies lobby to keep it illegal because they don't want you to grow your own medicine. 

5 guys go to a party, they drink beer and do a few shots.  At the party they get into fight, where one of them gets arrested, they speed home, and drive through a red light, But, they luckily get home okay, drunk they pass out, vomit on the floor, the others keep drinking until one of them gets sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Same 5 guys go to a party, but, decide to not drink but, smoke a joint, they decide there too tired to pick a fight and drive home.  they drive 30 KM/H under the speed limit, then spend 20 min at the same streetlight.  They still get home ..... Eventually, no one vomits, but, they do eat all the food in the house and stay up a few hours playing videogames until they all fall asleep.
You're fucking retarded.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

jaydevil2003 wrote:

Peter wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

come at me bros

He was being sarcastic, both tobacco and alcohol are more dangerous than cannabis.
jaydevil2003
+2|6321|CANADA

jord wrote:

jaydevil2003 wrote:

Peter wrote:

He was being sarcastic, both tobacco and alcohol are more dangerous than cannabis.
gotcha...  and agreed
jaydevil2003
+2|6321|CANADA

UnkleRukus wrote:

jaydevil2003 wrote:

Peter wrote:

You're fucking retarded.
Blow me bitch!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

lol
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
not sure if it's been posted before, too lazy to check.

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6640
The police were smoking weed on duty when I was in Sri Lanka- drug possession carries the death penalty.
CC-Marley
+407|6819
Got a half of Double Diesel grown here on Cape Cod. I love harvest season! Miss having my own harvest....
CC-Marley
+407|6819

jaydevil2003 wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

agreed,  you don't appreciate the quality of Canadian MJ until you have to go without.  The low quality stuff in Canada is better IMHO than the average American MJ
You do not know anything. I laugh at people who state such things as this..tard
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

CC-Marley wrote:

jaydevil2003 wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

Hey now! I've been to Cape Cod one time a long time ago and got schwag from this guy on the street and it was shitty so obviously I'm going to assume that all weed from America is shitty! It makes sense!
CC-Marley
+407|6819
I love sarcasm....
jaydevil2003
+2|6321|CANADA

mtb0minime wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

jaydevil2003 wrote:

Hey now! I've been to Cape Cod one time a long time ago and got schwag from this guy on the street and it was shitty so obviously I'm going to assume that all weed from America is shitty! It makes sense!
I lived in the US for 10 years and litterally on the boarder for 20 years.  Seems like your the one assuming.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
people who say one part of the world grows bud better than another part of the world are fucking idiots.  its a fucking plant you moron, not magical mineral water that only comes from one source.
Tu Stultus Es
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6165|Sydney | ♥

eleven bravo wrote:

people who say one part of the world grows bud better than another part of the world are fucking idiots.  its a fucking plant you moron, not magical mineral water that only comes from one source.
I cannot fathom how undereducated you are.

The type of soil any plant/vegetable/tree grows in will differ the taste/hit of the weed/vegetable/fruit.

It's the same as chicken. If a chicken eats one certain grain, but the other only eats seed. The taste WILL differ. Although maybe not much, it will def. be there.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
Im happy to be the first person to introduce you to the word "hydroponics"

talk about undereducated
Tu Stultus Es
jaydevil2003
+2|6321|CANADA

tazz. wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I cannot fathom how undereducated you are.

The type of soil any plant/vegetable/tree grows in will differ the taste/hit of the weed/vegetable/fruit.

It's the same as chicken. If a chicken eats one certain grain, but the other only eats seed. The taste WILL differ. Although maybe not much, it will def. be there.
Very true.  Seeds and growing conditions DO matter.  I won't say that the US is not capable of growing good weed.  or even that they don't have good weed. Only that, if you go out and buy some weed. Chances are that it is easier to find better, stonger weed, cheaper in Canada than in the US.   Like I said before, The low quality stuff in Canada is better IMHO than the average American MJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YnoOuZ … re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePDJ9yNM7Y

Last edited by jaydevil2003 (2010-09-24 00:56:20)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
you guys are bloody morons
Tu Stultus Es
jaydevil2003
+2|6321|CANADA

eleven bravo wrote:

you guys are bloody morons
Do you need a tissue?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard