Islam19%19% - 17
Hinduism3%3% - 3
Other5%5% - 5
No religion17%17% - 15
Total: 86
Reciprocity
+721|6734|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

thought nobody gave a rats balloon knot about religion... now they do ?

I wrote:

the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded as thinking that nutty bitch is some kind of witch
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6508

Reciprocity wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded as thinking that nutty bitch is some kind of witch.  If I wanted to 'slander' her, I talk about how she's apparently a flaky deadbeat who can't pay her own bills, much less hold a job.
Slander implies a false statement. It ain't slander if it's true
oh, right.  she is a flaky deadbeat who can't pay her bills, much less hold a job.
barry obozo's job was what ? and mishemale never worked till she became 1st whatever she is
Seems people care a lot about O'Donelle's religion.
Reciprocity

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Seems people care a lot about O'Donelle's religion.
she(O'Donnell) seems to.  She's the one cancelling interviews.  She can't even follow palin's advice to stick with fox.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5391|Cleveland, Ohio
i only agree with it doesnt matter only if it matters which religion it is.

for someone like me i wont vote for someone who believes in the moon man...so its important to know what they believe in.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5413|foggy bottom
at least satanism explains her primary victory
Tu Stultus Es
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6508
We hated her when we thought She was a HOLY CHRISTIAN ROLLER now that is obvious she doesn't take it quite so seriousy. We HATE Her.

If Tomorrow she says

" I'm Really a muslim, I just swapped to get the Hard Core Christian vote " ~ what will you do, Hate her for her duplicity ?

just trying to get a feel how you think ~ before you all follow eachother of a cliff.. . its about that time, isn't it ?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6508
Do you remember why you Hated !  Christine Todd Whitman by any chance ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-20 04:17:11)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6508

Reciprocity wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

I wrote:

the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded as thinking that nutty bitch is some kind of witch
HOWEVER !
Even obozo has reffed to himself as a musilm on occasions and had to be corrected by a complaint, left pandering media

Barry : " . .  My muslim Faith ! "

Hard hitting No nonsense Reporter : " You mean Christian ~ your a Christian "

Barry :" OH AH YEA uh yea uh umm ah err - ? what was I sayin now ? Breathelater - Breathomter ? "

I just think its funny and so obviously hypocritical Bush never said anything 1/10 as Dumb as "

Barry : I been to 57 states so Far I think I got 1 to go they're not gonna let me go to Alaska and Hawaii "
WTF ROTFLMAO !

the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded
the point is, anyone who didn't wear a Brand on their hip thought obama was fucking retarded if they had even one eye open during the campaign. Shh he's um.. Be nice to him play, nice  !

I know they look the other way during clinton and gore's rape allegations, is there anything the left won't excuse for one of their own ?
look what happens to a Gay man if he isn't a member of the Left !

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-20 04:41:14)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6153|Vortex Ring State
3 posts in a row with no reply!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6622

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

I wrote:

HOWEVER !
Even obozo has reffed to himself as a musilm on occasions and had to be corrected by a complaint, left pandering media

Barry :" OH AH YEA uh yea uh umm ah err - ? what was I sayin now ? Breathelater - Breathomter ? "

I just think its funny and so obviously hypocritical Bush never said anything 1/10 as Dumb as "

Barry : I been to 57 states so Far I think I got 1 to go they're not gonna let me go to Alaska and Hawaii "
WTF ROTFLMAO !

the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded
the point is, anyone who didn't wear a Brand on their hip thought obama was fucking retarded if they had even one eye open during the campaign. Shh he's um.. Be nice to him play, nice  !

I know they look the other way during clinton and gore's rape allegations, is there anything the left won't excuse for one of their own ?
Get a life.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6651

i thought Obama was born in Hawaii.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
pity reply
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5413|foggy bottom

burnzz wrote:

its either indonesia or kenya
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6691|Long Island, New York
He's worse than lowing.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6812|BC, Canada
He is lowing, just with a slightly different act.
Reciprocity

hunter/jumper wrote:

WTF ROTFLMAO !

nobody cares.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6508

eleven bravo wrote:

burnzz wrote:

its either indonesia or kenya
Go baby go !
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6302|'straya

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

WTF ROTFLMAO !
Because accidentally saying 57 instead of 47 means he must be a bad president right?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6259|eXtreme to the maX
Accidentally invading Iraq when he meant Iran is possibly worse IMO.
N and Q are right at opposite ends of the keyboard FFS.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-09-20 20:09:04)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13rin
+977|6633

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

WTF ROTFLMAO !
Because accidentally saying 57 instead of 47 means he must be a bad president right?
If held to the same standards the left held the last prez to... Then, yes -this guy is an absolute fucking moron who doesn't even know how many States are in the union.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6825|UK
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13rin
+977|6633
On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6559|North Carolina
I know how hard it is to put food on your family. 
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6825|UK
"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6691|Long Island, New York
Besides the fact that it's fucking bullshit campaign rhetoric, if anyone in the world truly thinks that someone who went to Columbia for his undergrad and Harvard Law School doesn't know how many states are in the Union... you're WAY more stupid than you could ever try to paint Obama as.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard