SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6096|Birmingham, UK
brilliant penalty lol!
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5226|Cleveland, Ohio
how is it pointless mek?

maybe its cuz they play more games per week?  eh?  while most of the chump teams are doing fuck all during the week some people have to play meaningful games.
11 Bravo
Banned

SEREVENT wrote:

brilliant penalty lol!
looked like my first one on fifa 11
11 Bravo
Banned
why were they given an extra minute?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6621

wow
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6478|Gogledd Cymru

Just saw what happened now, I know how it feels after the Fulham game earlier.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5130|Stoke, England
BENT!!!!!!!

hahahaha
SamTheMan
­
+341|5130|Stoke, England
beeeeeeeeennnnttttt

lololol
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6697|England. Stoke
Cue Wenger moaning...
11 Bravo
Banned

11 Bravo wrote:

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6697|England. Stoke

11 Bravo wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Having not seen the game I can't say for definate. But stoppages within injury time? The time indicated by the 4th official is only a minimum amount. We ended up playing 7 minutes injury time against Chelsea when only 5 was put up on the board, and they scored a winner. It happens to everyone.

Last edited by coke (2010-09-18 14:42:20)

11 Bravo
Banned
oh....i didnt see a reason for it but i guess it happens
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6452|Tyne & Wear, England

11 Bravo wrote:

The goal was scored at exactly 4 minutes and 11 seconds into injury time.  I think they add on a further 15 seconds for every corner and we got a couple of corners in injury time.

Is anyone watching Match of the Day?  What a load of bollocks those highlights were, apparently Arsenal controlled the game.  I was there and we looked the better side for much of the 90 minutes.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5130|Stoke, England
awesome goal
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6697|England. Stoke
Looks like the Ref did his best to help Everton out, Felliani shoulda got a red and if that wasn't a penalty for the foul on Nolan I don't know what is!
SamTheMan
­
+341|5130|Stoke, England

coke wrote:

Looks like the Ref did his best to help Everton out, Felliani shoulda got a red and if that wasn't a penalty for the foul on Nolan I don't know what is!
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6096|Birmingham, UK

SamTheMan wrote:

awesome goal
yeah

and perch has earned himself a one match ban after getting 5 cards in 5 games...
SamTheMan
­
+341|5130|Stoke, England
i know yeah, silly thing to do
SamTheMan
­
+341|5130|Stoke, England
diuof the fat prick
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6609|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

how is it pointless mek?

maybe its cuz they play more games per week?  eh?  while most of the chump teams are doing fuck all during the week some people have to play meaningful games.
Yeah well other teams of that calibre seem to cope much better, maybe that just means Arsenal isn't quite up there with them, then. You guys can't argue with the point that the current Arsenal players seem to be physically inferior, which hurts their game and status overral. IMO being able to cope with the physical stresses of the game is as integral as being able to dribble and pass the ball. Yet most Arsenal fans and Wenger seem to disagree and instead just bemoan their luck and how unfair the other teams/refs are.
11 Bravo
Banned
i dont care though.  it has fuck all to do with me watching the shit
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I'm never gonna like these current crop of foreign little weaklings at Arsenal and I never will. I don't really let personal team emotions get in the way of how I rate footballers so it's not that
Mekstizzle
WALKER

11 Bravo wrote:

What the fuck is your problem then, shit get out of the thread with your utter nonsense.
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

What the fuck is your problem then, shit get out of the thread with your utter nonsense.
my problem is you.  we were talking aboot the games then you start in with your bollocks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard