mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

stryyker wrote:

btw i need someone to shoot another someone in the face with a SRAW, for sigmaking purposes this saturday
I guess my ping of 250 will generally guarantee me as a sitting duck of a target..
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

mikeshw wrote:

stryyker wrote:

btw i need someone to shoot another someone in the face with a SRAW, for sigmaking purposes this saturday
I guess my ping of 250 will generally guarantee me as a sitting duck of a target..
hehe come to taiwan! we have 200 ping on US servers
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

16 hours bitches, GET IN YOUR ZONE o.0
Roomaster
+15|6659
id like to join in if someone just told me what time it is in GMT!
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6630|Norway

Roomaster wrote:

id like to join in if someone just told me what time it is in GMT!
no guarantee, but PST should be GMT-8, which means that the "saturday night" starts 3.am sunday in england and 4.am sunday in germany.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6744

I'm going to be there the whole time tonight. That means prepare for buttsecks!!!!111

I'll bring the lube kthx!!! J10 in ur pie exit-hole!
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6633|South Jersey
oh noes!!!11 everyone is going to complain about buttsecks like last saturday...im gonna be there for a long time too.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

I won't be joining y'all today. I can't download the new cool looking map because of the Internet Cafe thing, (also I have a law essasy that if I get less then a B+ on will mean that I won't get into second year, but I havn't let that stop me before.)
The next time I join you will most probably be when I get a new computer, I can't say how long that's going to take, I'm hoping that two months will suffice. I will live on the memory of last week until then. That Tk thing on Wake was fun TMo...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

Ahh, this sucks. Big lightning storm going on, and we've lost power a couple times so I can't play until it's over. I have a surge protector, but it's a pretty big storm and I'm being safe. I'm typing this from my laptop.
wingman358
The Original
+11|6653
Uhm... its 12:18AM EST where I am right now and I just tried joining, but the server was empty... Did I miss it?
PunkX
stoned
+198|6622|Canada
Damn that was fun, i was only in for a round or two but damn, what fun Thanks guys!
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6666|Austin, TX

Tomorrow is Saturday. don't forget!
You are all going to die tomorrow! Muahah!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

i thought it was 7 days....

anywho ill be there really this time
wingman358
The Original
+11|6653
Can't wait!

...for teh buttsecks

Last edited by wingman358 (2006-05-05 21:47:40)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

I'll try my hardest to be there, there's petrol in the car, free parking in town, money on my iPlay account etc. but I have essays to do.
I'll take that threat seriously too duk0r, you're a bloody sneaky Sniper you know that. always making sure that my hiding places are well marked.
Afrojap, I'll have to return that knife favour... I'll be looking for you...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
tF-afrojap
+124|6845|SF
Yeah, uh huh. I'm shaking in paranoia.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6819|Delaware
Hmm. I'll be there to pwn you all provided I can get my bf2 working. Help is appriciated.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=23266
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
me and polarbearz are going to crash it with high ping and tk everyone
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6633|South Jersey
ill be there definitely.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX
I shall be there to rep the Asian invasion!  Confused Chinese Jews FTW!  With a populated well banked army we shall perservere!

KJ
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

Kung Jew wrote:

I shall be there to rep the Asian invasion!  Confused Chinese Jews FTW!  With a populated well banked army we shall perservere!

KJ
ill trow a penny into the path of a tank, then you will suffa
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX

stryyker wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ
ill trow a penny into the path of a tank, then you will suffa
LOL I stopped jumping at pennys during C&C, now I'm a sucker for shiny silver.  (better bring nickels)

You know, just for the sheer shits n' giggles,  I'm gonna have to HANO jump out of a helo in the middle of the game.  When I do, I hope strykker is right near my landing and the last thing he hears me say is "oh look, a nickel...."

(H)igh (A)ltitude (N)o (O)pen = splat

KJ

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-05-06 11:49:23)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

LMFAO!

ill bring some shekels for distractions
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

Kung Jew, You Hop in A Tank Again, and Ill Hop In A Jet. WEll See what Happens.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

ok, im really going to be there this time. im going to soloTV missile every one of you fuckas :DPDPDP:DP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard