SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6401|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ok, the barrel roll was nice, but it didn't really need the entire video.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

Keep in mind that this guy is the greatest J-10 pilot ever.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5779|Catherine Black
Oh, look, it's that time again, where Chodda comes back to whore himself out to BF2s in a asinine attempt at boosting his Youtube profiles viewcount ever since that one video he uploaded got 300k views. Nobody cares about your shitty videos, of a game that is sitting on life support begging some brave relative to pull the plug, especially when you link a 5 minute video from a thread describing an extremely small segment of it.

Wasn't even in the right section. Fuck.

kys

E: I missed a letter out your fucking stupid name.

Last edited by Finray (2010-09-07 15:09:04)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
don't fuck with choddah
jaydevil2003
+2|6320|CANADA

Finray wrote:

Oh, look, it's that time again, where Chodda comes back to whore himself out to BF2s in a asinine attempt at boosting his Youtube profiles viewcount ever since that one video he uploaded got 300k views. Nobody cares about your shitty videos, of a game that is sitting on life support begging some brave relative to pull the plug, especially when you link a 5 minute video from a thread describing an extremely small segment of it.

Wasn't even in the right section. Fuck.

kys

E: I missed a letter out your fucking stupid name.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Soooo, true.  (and to be honest, he's not all that good a pilot compaired to others either)
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5526|Cerbere Landing
I'm always very careful when gamers use superlatives, especially if it's done by a vast majority. Where I come from, a pilot whom everyone and his mother considers "the best" gets easily destroyed by a pilot whom I consider the best. xD Not that this is directed at anyone here, just sayin'.

Nevertheless, the best barrel roll I've seen was someone who switched to the gunner's seat while doing a 360-degree barrel roll and destroying an enemy choppa with a TV missile (without crashing of course)

Either way, I enjoyed the video.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard