Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336
The Aegis armor pack has the advantage of being all separate parts, so you can chose whatever you like. I myself hate all face covering headgear.

The locations in Overlord were a big plus. Nicely designed, the Spoiler (highlight to read):
Geth ship made me shit myself, especially when the "Overlord" pops up with that nasty sound every now and then. His fate made me almost cry, damn Cerberus bastards! Spoiler (highlight to read):
His own brother! What a sick piece of shit!

I do prefer the Black Hole gun for being awesome, but the Arc Projector is along with the Collector Particle beam the most useful, no doubt.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
Heavy Weapons seemed to be useless on Hardcore or higher.

Without upgrades or ammo powers, they just lack firepower, the M76 has a higher DPS than both the flamer and particle gun.
Sisco
+493|6336

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Without upgrades or ammo powers, they just lack firepower, the M76 has a higher DPS than both the flamer and particle gun.
I noticed that. The first Praetorian on Insanity cost me all my HW ammo and went to only hald its health
Havn´t tried the Cain yet, was saving that one for the Terminator.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6279|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Sisco wrote:

The Aegis armor pack has the advantage of being all separate parts, so you can chose whatever you like. I myself hate all face covering headgear.

The locations in Overlord were a big plus. Nicely designed, the Spoiler (highlight to read):
Geth ship made me shit myself, especially when the "Overlord" pops up with that nasty sound every now and then. His fate made me almost cry, damn Cerberus bastards! Spoiler (highlight to read):
His own brother! What a sick piece of shit!

I do prefer the Black Hole gun for being awesome, but the Arc Projector is along with the Collector Particle beam the most useful, no doubt.
I no have blackstorm :< And I think the collector beam is too weak on the higher difficulties, I prefer the kain for having huge damage, capable of eating half of a boss with 1 shot...

I loved the fact that a "tech" based story like Overlord took place in some of the richest green(nature)-areas in the entire game!

And yeah I loved (and hated the scares it caused) those screeks and screams the "overlord" made

And it seems that every time I start to like cerberus for "doing the greater good for all mankind" they throw in a reason for me to hate them as much as I hate the council!

I too hate all the face gear... all of it looks so stupid... I might accept something that didn't looks as stupid

Didn't find the Aegis gear particularly usefull last time I looked at it, can't remember the specs now tbh...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6263
Those screams made me jump.

I was playing it late at night and deliberately turned the volume right down because people were sleeping. And then out of nowhere it goes BLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
FloppY_
­

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Those screams made me jump.

I was playing it late at night and deliberately turned the volume right down because people were sleeping. And then out of nowhere it goes BLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
Wasn't there some way to get all the pre-order bonuses without actually having pre-ordered?
FloppY_
­

Sisco wrote:

I noticed that. The first Praetorian on Insanity cost me all my HW ammo and went to only hald its health
The cain is nearly a MUST on the... Spoiler (highlight to read):
...derelict reaper mission... that core is open for such short time that you need to do MAXIMUM DAMAGE when you can.. because surviving more than two waves of husks is next to impossible on insanity, afair that was the most frustrating part of insanity only topped by the colony where you first fight that collector "tank" supported by scions and husks...
Sisco
+493|6336

FloppY_ wrote:

Sisco wrote:

The cain is nearly a MUST on the... Spoiler (highlight to read):
...derelict reaper mission... that core is open for such short time that you need to do MAXIMUM DAMAGE when you can.. because surviving more than two waves of husks is next to impossible on insanity, afair that was the most frustrating part of insanity only topped by the colony where you first fight that collector "tank" supported by scions and husks...
Oi, thanks for the heads up! Will bring it with me then.

Not sure how to get the pre order bonuses. There might be some torrent kinda thing I presume, but that might give you trouble with the cerberus account. Dunno
I´d like to get a hand on the Collector Assault rifle tbh. The Black Hole gun and the Terminus armor are nice, but I never use the armor cause of the full cover. And it has a "speak-blink" light where the mouth is, like the Quarians. What a turn down

Last edited by Sisco (2010-09-03 23:44:45)

FloppY_
­
Rumors say Shadow Broker will be out 10am MST other rumors say 5am MST...

When the fuck is that in CET? 02:00 ?
If so, the game isn't out yet and it's already 10.30

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-07 01:36:46)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Is it easier to get the DLC for PC yet instead of fucking around with accounts and trading money for BioWare point or whatever? I'd get the DLC if it wasn't such a clusterfuck.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sisco
+493|6336

Ty wrote:

Is it easier to get the DLC for PC yet instead of fucking around with accounts and trading money for BioWare point or whatever? I'd get the DLC if it wasn't such a clusterfuck.
Nope.
FloppY_
­

Ty wrote:

Yeah BioWare points / MS points and that crap can only exist to confuse the customer about the real price and to skim the top off by people having a few spare points they'll never use...

But it's not that hard.. just enter your credit card info like you would on a normal purchase and click buy.. then go to the DLC and click purchase with points..
FloppY_
­
It's finally out on PC

Downloading now!
FloppY_
­
I FUKKEN HATE BIOWARES' FTP SERVERS!!!!

3/5 downloads end with corrupted files

EDIT: omg It's already been 50 minutes ???

Each 1.5 GB takes me 13mins and they come back corrupted

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-07 11:29:06)

FloppY_
­
Just checked the forums.. apparently BioWare put up a .exe full of 0's rather than the correct binary 0 & 1 combination string!

Fucking! I'm getting pissed off here

EDIT: Fun sidenote, compressing the file in .zip turns 1.5GB into 1.5MB

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-07 11:34:19)

Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6596|Philadelphia, PA
The fuck. Anyone else getting this?

https://a.imageshack.us/img715/899/capturesm.jpg
FloppY_
­

Big McLargehuge wrote:

http://a.imageshack.us/img715/899/capturesm.jpg
Look at my above post...

Bioware released a file full of 0s

I've been slapping my F5 all day, first they are late, and now this
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
FloppY_
­

Don't you laugh at me

[/nerdrage]
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6596|Philadelphia, PA

FloppY_ wrote:

Big McLargehuge wrote:

http://a.imageshack.us/img715/899/capturesm.jpg
Look at my above post...

Bioware released a file full of 0s

I've been slapping my F5 all day, first they are late, and now this
Ah, OK.
FloppY_
­
Entire BioWare social network just went down for "maintenance"

Hoping they are fixing the links now...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

FloppY_ wrote:

Ty wrote:

Yeah BioWare points / MS points and that crap can only exist to confuse the customer about the real price and to skim the top off by people having a few spare points they'll never use...

But it's not that hard.. just enter your credit card info like you would on a normal purchase and click buy.. then go to the DLC and click purchase with points..
I would do it too but I'm really lazy. I don't like jumping through hoops for anyone, particularly if it's for their benefit rather than mine.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sisco
+493|6336

Ty wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Ty wrote:

I would do it too but I'm really lazy. I don't like jumping through hoops for anyone, particularly if it's for their benefit rather than mine.
It´s really not that bad actually. It´s a stupid system, but it does not take long to get what you want.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
It was taken down a few hours ago and it just got put back up (and fixed supposedly according to the Bioware Social Forums).

Direct Link to download here if you already bought the DLC via Bioware Social. here: http://static.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/ea … Broker.exe
FloppY_
­

Rohirm wrote:

It was taken down a few hours ago and it just got put back up (and fixed supposedly according to the Bioware Social Forums).

Direct Link to download here if you already bought the DLC via Bioware Social. here: http://static.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/ea … Broker.exe
Shesh.. Just slept 7 hours, better be working now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard