Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6339

Ioan92 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

I'm quite fond of it personally.  I prefer it over the XM8 and F2000.  416 is marginally better IMO, haven't made up my mind about the Akaban and don't yet have the M16.

The ones I'm looking forward to are the M14 and the G3.  I figure assault + M14 + 4x scope would make a great sniping combo (unlimited ammo), and recon + G3 would be an awesome CQB combo.
Be careful with the G3. Never go fully automatic unless hes in your nose. For long range, fast taps rape shit.
M14 can´t have mods. But its still one of my favorites, if you got used to the shit iron sights. C4 comes in handy more than once, too.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
BVC
+325|6691

Sisco wrote:

M14 can´t have mods. But its still one of my favorites, if you got used to the shit iron sights. C4 comes in handy more than once, too.
I found that out yesterday.  Pity, but its still a good weapon.

I wonder if they'll add in the jap weapons from the SP game...
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America

Pubic wrote:

Sisco wrote:

I found that out yesterday.  Pity, but its still a good weapon.

I wonder if they'll add in the jap weapons from the SP game...
I sure hope not, there's already too many WWII weapons in this game.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5532|Cerbere Landing
the F2000 (hardcore) and the aug with Marksmanship Training spec are pretty good I might re-use the aug in hardcore at some point. Maybe some time after I get to 50.

I like the new patch; the AN-94 Abakan isn't overpowered in hardcore anymore. I still haven't tried it in hardcore with magnum ammo. You can't convince all the complainers on the EA forums tho. Seems like every week or two there's a new thread of complaints about the AN-94 :p
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6282|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Vector wrote:

the F2000 (hardcore) and the aug with Marksmanship Training spec are pretty good I might re-use the aug in hardcore at some point. Maybe some time after I get to 50.

I like the new patch; the AN-94 Abakan isn't overpowered in hardcore anymore. I still haven't tried it in hardcore with magnum ammo. You can't convince all the complainers on the EA forums tho. Seems like every week or two there's a new thread of complaints about the AN-94 :p
Hardcore sucks arse
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5233|Cleveland, Ohio

FloppY_ wrote:

Vector wrote:

Hardcore sucks arse
no it doesnt
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5784|Catherine Black
yes it does
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

yes it does
how so?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5784|Catherine Black
Oh I thought we were just throwing around opinions with no real reasoning. Excuse me.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

Oh I thought we were just throwing around opinions with no real reasoning. Excuse me.
when its subjective... oh nvm.  go fag off to COD
BVC
+325|6691

Ioan92 wrote:

Be careful with the G3. Never go fully automatic unless hes in your nose. For long range, fast taps rape shit.
Got it the other day.  I've noticed it has quite a large spread on auto.  I'm mixed as to whether it makes for a good CQB weapon or not, I find I can still get about the same number of kills per mag as a thompson, but aren't sure about the low ammo.

I like combining it with the engy kit, but am a bit iffy about using it with recon.  Haven't tried it with medic or assault yet, I don't think there will be any point TBH.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Vector wrote:

Hardcore sucks arse
no it doesnt
but kids get to act all uh, leet, and shit by saying that it does. In reality the players in both suck ass, I always seem to be able to do quite well in both.
FloppY_
­

Nic wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Hardcore sucks arse
no it doesnt
but kids get to act all uh, leet, and shit by saying that it does. In reality the players in both suck ass, I always seem to be able to do quite well in both.
Hardcore = Easy mode
And campers heaven!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

Nic wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no it doesnt
Hardcore = Easy mode
And campers heaven!
Hardcore= Easier to kill harder to stay alive
Softcore= harder to kill easier to stay alive

six of one, half a dozen of the other. Huds are lame though, so is healing after you've been shot.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|Nårvei

I have this, headshot with the repair-tool

https://bfbc2.statsverse.com/images/achievements_96x96/45.png
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FloppY_
­

Varegg wrote:

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/images/achi … x96/45.png
Who doesn't have the dentist achievement?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|Nårvei

FloppY_ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Well ... I didn't even know it was such an achievement until I got it ... great fun
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ioan92
+337|5718

Pubic wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Got it the other day.  I've noticed it has quite a large spread on auto.  I'm mixed as to whether it makes for a good CQB weapon or not, I find I can still get about the same number of kills per mag as a thompson, but aren't sure about the low ammo.

I like combining it with the engy kit, but am a bit iffy about using it with recon.  Haven't tried it with medic or assault yet, I don't think there will be any point TBH.
Besides the fact that using it with assault grants you unlimited C4 and a decent weapon.
FloppY_
­

Varegg wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Well ... I didn't even know it was such an achievement until I got it ... great fun
Your achievements show up on screen?

Console I guess?!

Ioan92 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Besides the fact that using it with assault grants you unlimited C4 and a decent weapon.
Unlimited C4 is no match against unlimited noob tube

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-07 10:39:33)

11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

Nic wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no it doesnt
Hardcore = Easy mode
And campers heaven!
what makes it easy?  no radar?  so god forbid you have to not just take off running around line an idiot?
FloppY_
­

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Nic wrote:

Hardcore = Easy mode
And campers heaven!
what makes it easy?  no radar?  so god forbid you have to not just take off running around line an idiot?
What makes it easy, is that you can sit in a corner all day and rack up 1-shot-kills and eventually call yourself "zomg leet" for having a 50-0 KDR

The fact that there is no 3D/2D map spotting just makes it even easier for campers...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-07 10:44:11)

11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Hardcore = Easy mode
And campers heaven!
What makes it easy, is that you can sit in a corner all day and rack up 1-shot-kills and eventually call yourself "zomg leet" for having a 50-0 KDR

The fact that there is no 3D/2D map spotting just makes it even easier for campers...
there are no one shot kills except for some sniper rifles and only if you have magnum ammo on (minus a headshot ofc) and the other lad doesnt have body armor on.  so assuming all those stars have lined up you may be correct.  although i rarely see it tbh.  and if a sniper did manage to slip behind the lines then good on him.  time to hunt.

so ya...you make no sense

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-09-07 10:47:47)

11 Bravo
Banned

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

there are no one shot kills except for some sniper rifles and only if you have magnum ammo on (minus a headshot ofc) and the other lad doesnt have body armor on.  so assuming all those stars have lined up you may be correct.  although i rarely see it tbh.  and if a sniper did manage to slip behind the lines then good on him.  time to hunt.

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

FloppY_ wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Unlimited C4 is no match against unlimited noob tube
Good luck taking out a tank with the GL...

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Saiga isn't One Shot on HC?
11 Bravo
Banned
well maybe but you gotta be kind of close, right?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard