=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
i think im going to pre order black ops over reach not really a big halo fan
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

jord wrote:

I always thought a half decent European player could go and wow American scouts and get a place in the MLS relatively easily.

I had a childhood friend go live in the US, his facebook statuses are always really Blackish to say he's a white guy born in Bosnia and raised in England. Plays american football now for some high school.
what actually did happen to your eye? I never found a post on it.

Last edited by dayarath (2010-09-04 14:29:03)

inane little opines
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

I always thought a half decent European player could go and wow American scouts and get a place in the MLS relatively easily.

I had a childhood friend go live in the US, his facebook statuses are always really Blackish to say he's a white guy born in Bosnia and raised in England. Plays american football now for some high school.
I had a breach explosion in my rifle, carbon and brass entered in and around my eye. I see black "floaters" or dots in my vision that aren't actually there. A lot less now anyway, it used to happen hourly, then daily. I'd say it happens a few times a week now, it effects my concentration/driving/etc but not so much now. Eventually my brain will stop registering them.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

jord wrote:

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

I had a breach explosion in my rifle, carbon and brass entered in and around my eye. I see black "floaters" or dots in my vision that aren't actually there. A lot less now anyway, it used to happen hourly, then daily. I'd say it happens a few times a week now, it effects my concentration/driving/etc but not so much now. Eventually my brain will stop registering them.
well that sucks. so in time you'll recover fully right? getting back to it when you do or had enough?
inane little opines
jord

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

dayarath wrote:

well that sucks. so in time you'll recover fully right? getting back to it when you do or had enough?
I should recover enough, another 3 months and I doubt I'll even notice them.

I couldn't go back to the military no, for one it's completely full. They prioritise new recruits over rejoiners, and even new potential recruits have an 18 month wait. Recession has meant massive amounts of people wanting a secure job. I'd also struggle with having to learn simplistic bullshit that I already know, it'd be like being "backsquadded"... I.e having to do everything again. That and my cardio is just non existant nowadays.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

jord wrote:

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

I should recover enough, another 3 months and I doubt I'll even notice them.

I couldn't go back to the military no, for one it's completely full. They prioritise new recruits over rejoiners, and even new potential recruits have an 18 month wait. Recession has meant massive amounts of people wanting a secure job.
fucking crap that. same shit over here, 2 years ago they had 5500 vacant spots which needed to be filled 'urgently', then when I applied all of em were filled.

I'd also struggle with having to learn simplistic bullshit that I already know, it'd be like being "backsquadded"... I.e having to do everything again. That and my cardio is just non existant nowadays.
I really don't get the "we want fresh recruits over people who've already been in" mentality. I get the part of being able to mold them into any sort of guy you want but doesn't experience count for something when you already have 50.000 people abroad?

should have a shortened program for rejoiners tbh.

Last edited by dayarath (2010-09-04 14:45:51)

inane little opines
jord
I'd guess the reason is rejoiners might not put in as much time on rejoining as a fresh recruit. Maybe rejoiners have learnt a differant way and find it harder to adjust to modern training. I don't know why they do it, I'm sure some upper echelon desk General knows somewhere...
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

jord wrote:

I'd guess the reason is rejoiners might not put in as much time on rejoining as a fresh recruit. Maybe rejoiners have learnt a differant way and find it harder to adjust to modern training. I don't know why they do it, I'm sure some upper echelon desk General knows somewhere...
ah yes. those people.
inane little opines
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas
my diff eq prof is such a cockface

ugh

Last edited by Bevo (2010-09-04 16:39:38)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio

Bevo wrote:

my diff eq prof is such a cockface

ugh
but you love cock in your face
jord
why the fuck is there a like option for facebook here? Who in their right mind wants to be seen to "like" a thread here on facebook?

I misclicked it sometime, I don't know when and I;ve only just noticed. WTF

REMOVE THE LINK PLZ
11 Bravo
Banned
remove jord
jord
from life ideally...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord

Finray wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=137092

4 months too late fag
No I know it's been there a while, but I'll only just noticed I had "liked" ee chats August when I clicked on my facebook profile. Browsing here 90% of the time on a touchscreen phone means sometimes I misclick, and looks like I have. I've now unliked it but who knows how long it was on my likes...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
\_/
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
Well not everyone likes to mix forums and real life...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Hungry as fuck. Should I get Mexican, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Italian.

I want a meal and not just something to eat.
11 Bravo
Banned

Macbeth wrote:

Hungry as fuck. Should I get Mexican, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Italian.

I want a meal and not just something to eat.
i t a l i a n
jord
Make a bread sandwich
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

I'm not Estonian jord.

A Calzone does sound nice marine.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Mexican
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5971|Blue Mountain State
Main ingredient of hand grenades is Chuck Norris semen.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
jord
tbh they all take that long to deliver that you may as well decide right now without suggestions and order. enjoy your food in 40 mins+
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
mexican
taco trucks are the bomb

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard