11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio

Finray wrote:

7 hours rule bullshit. I'd tear apart any of my friends that touched Jenni, and we've been split apart for months. And I'd have the common fucking decency to not touch anyones ex.
lol stalker
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

7 hours rule bullshit. I'd tear apart any of my friends that touched Jenni, and we've been split apart for months. And I'd have the common fucking decency to not touch anyones ex.
lol stalker
This,

Time to let go.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

lol stalker
This,

Time to let go.
I blame facebook on all info.

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
He possesses the decency to not touch others' exes, which is a debatable quality; yet he can't posses the ability to not be an asshole on forums.

I could say the latter for 11B.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

-Sh1fty- wrote:

He possesses the decency to not touch others' exes, which is a debatable quality; yet he can't posses the ability to not be an asshole on forums.

shifty just stop. you seriously have some reading comprehension issues/dyslexia.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio

-Sh1fty- wrote:

i could say you will die a virgin
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

11 Bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

not if relatives/animals count

edit: id bang shifty's sister just to spite him. if they ugly like him... i need some jamesons.

Last edited by Cybargs (2010-08-30 20:58:07)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California

11 Bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I could say that's quite possible if I suddenly had a heart attack right now.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Lai
+186|6149

Uzique wrote:

teenage girls are messes, all of them. they go through so many physical and mental changes through the process of 'maturation', and are affected radically by so many different hormones and chemical swings... they are literally like holding onto a rollercoaster for dear life, as it dangerously careers around the track at twice its normal operating speed. the paradoxical thing about your teenage years is that you're going through the same set of chemical changes and psychological fuck-ups, and it induces this 'magnetism' between both groups that is impossible to repel. most of the time you KNOW that a girl will be bad for you, or will be a lot of trouble/effort, but you're helpless to deny her or deny your attractions to her. you learn a lot about yourself, about other guys and, of course, about the female species through your teenage years. i can't say i regret them but im glad to not have to deal with the teenage meledrama-show with every 'adult' relationship nowadays.
Might I add to that that those teenage years extend to 21 and even beyond that for a disturbingly high percentage of girls.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468

-Sh1fty- wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I could say that's quite possible if I suddenly had a heart attack right now.
shifty man stop posting with any attempt at authority in a girl's thread when you're totally inexperienced...

it's obnoxious and just looks silly.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

at 18+ if a couple have been together a week, they've banged.

either that or they're mormon.

in my experience, especially at uni, people are having sex left, right and centre without even being in an 'official' relationship.

and it's still bad-form to even pick up on one of your friend's ex... 'acquaintances', in that sense.
Unfortunately that isn't true. I know many 18+ or even 21+ girls who've been with guys and haven't banged. They're called fridgid.

At Uni it's the same, the only thing is that people don't notice the ones that haven't had sex.

Please Shifty, get out of this thread. You have no experience and no issues with girls. No need for you to be here.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

Uzique wrote:

and it induces this 'magnetism' between both groups that is impossible to repel. most of the time you KNOW that a girl will be bad for you, or will be a lot of trouble/effort, but you're helpless to deny her or deny your attractions to her.
Story of my past 5 months of my life.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
no finray, the story of the last 5 months for you is 'i have no spine and im clinging to the legs of the only poon ive ever had'. it has nothing to do with the chemical attraction, lust and initial magnetism that glues totally unsuitable and bound-to-fail couples together for a few weeks/months of stormy romance. that 'magnetism' that im talking about is the initial attraction and interest that you one seems to have in literally every sort of girl and character through the teenage years; the hormonal rollercoaster. your last 5 months since jenni has been an endless cycle of being too lame and wimpish to get over your first ever girlfriend, and you endlessly rebounding and developing feelings of spite, jealousy and bitterness.

the 'getting over' and recovery-phase is VERY different from the 'initially drawn together by magnetism' phase
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

no finray, the story of the last 5 months for you is 'i have no spine and im clinging to the legs of the only poon ive ever had'. it has nothing to do with the chemical attraction, lust and initial magnetism that glues totally unsuitable and bound-to-fail couples together for a few weeks/months of stormy romance. that 'magnetism' that im talking about is the initial attraction and interest that you one seems to have in literally every sort of girl and character through the teenage years; the hormonal rollercoaster. your last 5 months since jenni has been an endless cycle of being too lame and wimpish to get over your first ever girlfriend, and you endlessly rebounding and developing feelings of spite, jealousy and bitterness.

the 'getting over' and recovery-phase is VERY different from the 'initially drawn together by magnetism' phase
He isn't getting over her, though. I should go up there and shag her, just to shut him up.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
i was wayyy ahead of you, zimm
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

i was wayyy ahead of you, zimm
Aw man, you should have popped by Glasgow for a wee night out after her, so you could clean yourself up with a hot girl.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

How about a gangbang? With bukkake?

My wild guess is that the moaning will continue anyways.

e. Forgot the shades.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Ultrafunkula wrote:

How about a gangbang? With bukkake?

My wild guess is that the moaning will continue anyways.

e. Forgot the shades.
Hire old Japanese businessmen for the job.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
You guys are true bros

Poor finray
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

I saw this girl from highschool and uni on Tuesday. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and was single blah blah blah. She's really good looking and fun to be around and all. I don't think we're really friends as much as she used to date a friend of mine back in highschool and we would talk to each other during class sometimes and when we would see each other every so often.

She's really great looking. I mean gorgeous. I would like to ask her out but I probably have no chance and would just end up ruining one of the few semi decent interpersonal relationships I still have.

too long didn't read:  ;;

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-09-02 15:34:39)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
Don't ask, be friendzoned

Do ask, get rejected, back at square 1, except you're now uber friendzoned

Do ask, get accepted, nail that shit.

Take your pick.

(Also lol I read it as interracial relationship)
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

ahh summer love
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5482|Bolingbrook, Illinois
So, I have a girlfriend named Anna.  She's smart and pretty and I guess I like her, but no where near the amount that she likes me.

Anyway, there's this other girl Aga, who I just love.  I can tell her anything, and I'm always really happy whenever I get to talk to her.  When I'm with her, it just feels right, you know?  She tells me a lot too, like there was this dude who was feeling her up and stuff and I was the only person she told.  The problem is, she has a boyfriend that she's been going out with for like 3 years.  She also told me about how shitty their relationship has been and etc.  Yeah basically she should break up with him, but she's really indecisive.  So instead of doing something about it, she's quietly going to sit around and wait.

So there's a couple of problems here:

I already have a girlfriend.
She already has a boyfriend.
She only thinks I like her as a friend.  (I think.)
I don't know if she would want to go out with me or if she only likes me as a friend.  And if she does like me as a friend, is it because she has a boyfriend or because she just thinks of me as a brother.

I told her she should break up with her boyfriend based on the reasons she gave me, but like I said before, she thinks it might get better if she just waits it out.  The reason that I think she only thinks I like her is a friend is she was one of the people trying to set me up with Anna lol.

Anyway, she always compliments me about random shit and tells me I make her day whenever she talks to me.  so idk, should i just wait?
Ioan92
+337|5720
I think the one you really like friend zoned you.

Take this test to find out:

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/zonetest.html
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

HB, you in the zone.

Takes some major shit to break out of the zone.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard