Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I have a friend who's an awesome wingman, we were trying to get this one guy out on a date with this girl and we managed to get the date.

Long story short, he couldn't go because his band album was more important to him than the girl. So epic wingmanship but it didn't turn out well.
An awesome wingman is not someone who gets a girl out on a date with a guy, but who gets the girl in bed with the guy.
We have certain values.
You mean the chicks have certain values. There's not many guys out there that would pass up an easy fuck, but there's plenty of chicks who just don't roll like that. Get picked up by some random douche at a club and his 'wingman' and get all impressed and take their panties off. Yeah all girls are like that, you just gotta be awesome and do everything right

Don't listen to overblown tales of how much pussy a guy gets from a random night out.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

Rohirm wrote:

Huh, well this is fucking nice.
Some of you might remember that horrible break up I had a month or so ago. I got over it. Or so I thought.
I found out my best friend went out, made out, and fucked her behind my back while we were dating. MY motherfucking best friend stabbed me in the back so he could get some pussy. Fucking Cunt. He knew I was after her, and she was hands off.  I had a wonderful (albeit seriously short) relationship with her until he decided to be a two face prick, and pretty much told her to tell me to fuck off. And that's exactly what happened. She decided to pull the friend card on me to lessen the blow.

This is...I don't know what to call it. I feel completely betrayed. What do I do.

murder-suicide tbh.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
First day of college tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll see if it all gets better

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-08-29 19:39:46)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Damn, doesn't look that promising

There was like three girls the whole day that seemed at all interested, out of what must be hundreds if not thousands that I saw.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Huh, well this is fucking nice.
Some of you might remember that horrible break up I had a month or so ago. I got over it. Or so I thought.
I found out my best friend went out, made out, and fucked her behind my back while we were dating. MY motherfucking best friend stabbed me in the back so he could get some pussy. Fucking Cunt. He knew I was after her, and she was hands off.  I had a wonderful (albeit seriously short) relationship with her until he decided to be a two face prick, and pretty much told her to tell me to fuck off. And that's exactly what happened. She decided to pull the friend card on me to lessen the blow.

This is...I don't know what to call it. I feel completely betrayed. What do I do.

murder-suicide tbh.
move the fuck on.  You'll make new friends and meet new women.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Mekstizzle wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

An awesome wingman is not someone who gets a girl out on a date with a guy, but who gets the girl in bed with the guy.
We have certain values.
You mean the chicks have certain values. There's not many guys out there that would pass up an easy fuck, but there's plenty of chicks who just don't roll like that. Get picked up by some random douche at a club and his 'wingman' and get all impressed and take their panties off. Yeah all girls are like that, you just gotta be awesome and do everything right

Don't listen to overblown tales of how much pussy a guy gets from a random night out.
7 hours rule.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
7 hours rule bullshit. I'd tear apart any of my friends that touched Jenni, and we've been split apart for months. And I'd have the common fucking decency to not touch anyones ex.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

Finray wrote:

7 hours rule bullshit. I'd tear apart any of my friends that touched Jenni, and we've been split apart for months. And I'd have the common fucking decency to not touch anyones ex.
That's just stupid.

7 hours is too little, but any guy has the right to an ex after a reasonable amount of time. You're just not over her.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Finray wrote:

Then you're an idiot. And you'll most likely get your ass kicked.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
\_O_/ i donno lol \_O_/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
What's the 7 hour rule?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Take a WILD guess Shifty.
Ioan92
+337|5693

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What's the 7 hour rule?
I thought you were the girl guru from the thread where you said to finny that jenny wasn't an experience.

lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Holy SHIT! I have NO chance with women WHATSOEVER because I don't know what the SEVEN HOUR RULE IS. OMG I'd better fucking kill myself.

It was a good comeback, wasn't supposed to mean much. Jenray, lol
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6319|Belfast

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Holy SHIT! I have NO chance with women WHATSOEVER because I don't know what the SEVEN HOUR RULE IS. OMG I'd better fucking kill myself.
Story of my life
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
i always felt uncomfortable about hooking up with a friends ex.  Its just not something a good friend does, at least not without discussing it with said friend first.
Lai
+186|6122

SonderKommando wrote:

i always felt uncomfortable about hooking up with a friends ex.  Its just not something a good friend does, at least not without discussing it with said friend first.
Yes, but then again, said friend is a similarly poor friend if he does not give you his blessing upon discussing the subject.

Can't claim something that is not yours (anymore). Thus the rule is only meant to keep friends informed and prevent emotional trauma, awkwardness and feelings of betrayal. The rule of discussion is not meant to let said friend/the girl's ex actually have a say in the matter.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Zimmer wrote:

Finray wrote:

That's just stupid.

7 hours is too little, but any guy has the right to an ex after a reasonable amount of time. You're just not over her.
just wondering, how long would you consider a reasonable amount of time?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

Lai wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Yes, but then again, said friend is a similarly poor friend if he does not give you his blessing upon discussing the subject.

Can't claim something that is not yours (anymore). Thus the rule is only meant to keep friends informed and prevent emotional trauma, awkwardness and feelings of betrayal. The rule of discussion is not meant to let said friend/the girl's ex actually have a say in the matter.
jesus christ there are a lot of desperate and inept men in this thread. if you have to pick up girls from the same limited small group as your best-mate's ex girlfriends- then what the fuck is wrong with you? random guys that you don't know or guys from other circles picking up your exes-> who cares? they're exes. your own friends picking up your exes? "fuck off, go find some girls yourself you useless prick" would be my reply. luckily my friends aren't social retards so it hasn't happened to me... but jesus christ, guys, there are a LOT of women in the world. you don't need your best-friend's sloppy seconds to get laid.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
I would ask my friend as a courtesy, but not give a fuck about the reply.

though I've never dated a friend's ex, and probably never will
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
you guys never heard the saying that girls come and go but good friends stick around?

shitting on the feelings and respect for one of your decent friends to go get your end wet is ridiculous.

just go to a club and pick up someone easy if you're that desperate and horny.

you guys are shocking when it comes to decorum
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

Uzique wrote:

you guys never heard the saying that girls come and go but good friends stick around?

shitting on the feelings and respect for one of your decent friends to go get your end wet is ridiculous.

just go to a club and pick up someone easy if you're that desperate and horny.

you guys are shocking when it comes to decorum
i don't think it's that simple tbh

especially if you're not close friends or they had a 1-week "thing" or w/e

anything serious i probably wouldn't touch
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
well, for me personally, i wouldn't even want to sleep with a girl that has slept with any of my close friends-- let alone relationships.

what if it did then blossom into a relationship, afterwards? they went for your friend first. nice complications.

and what will your friend think of you when the only action you manage to get is his leftovers? that's being a fucking vulture, man.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
some people do that "dating" thing before that "sex" thing

or maybe i'm just naive
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
at 18+ if a couple have been together a week, they've banged.

either that or they're mormon.

in my experience, especially at uni, people are having sex left, right and centre without even being in an 'official' relationship.

and it's still bad-form to even pick up on one of your friend's ex... 'acquaintances', in that sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard