jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
So what did you gain then? You're going to make a guy you don't even know feel shitty for the sake of what exactly?

Attention=Sustanance or what?
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
I definitely think having an abortion is not the right choice.  It's too late now.  Having a kid at the age of 20 is dumb, especially if you work minimum wage, especially if you aren't even married yet.  In twenty years when the kid is grown up, let's ask the kid what he would rather have: 25 year old married parents ready for and expecting a baby, or single parents that had a baby on accident working on minimum wage jobs?

It doesn't matter if whitefusion is happy.  What does matter is the happiness of the kid.  That's all that matters.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

jord wrote:

So what did you gain then? You're going to make a guy you don't even know feel shitty for the sake of what exactly?

There is nothing to gain here. In any of of this. It's all completely pointless one way or the other. I wasn't trying to gain anything, just offering my opinion, which we are all allowed to do as members.

You're being stupid.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-08-27 15:49:09)

jord
Marriage got to do with anything?

Kids can be happy without having everything. Not that we know their situation and if they have family help that will let the kid have everything.
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

There is nothing to gain here. In any of of this. It's all completely pointless one way or the other. I wasn't trying to gain anything, just offering my opinion, which we are all allowed to do as members.

You're being stupid.
I hate quoting rules and talking legislation and other generic bullshit but unprovoked personal attacks aren't on, no matter what your opinion.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

He has definite point though, he's 20, working at Starbucks, and is now going to be raising a child.

FFS even I have my shit more together...

And it's not a mong post as much as you know the harsh truth...
I don't know enough about white fusion as to speculate on the "harsh truth". He's happy, his gf is and who is anyone else to try and ruin that or give the guy shit?

Truth? Lol...
If he's working at Starbucks I doubt he'll be able to properly provide for the child in short/long term/ever. Babies can't feed on happiness. Happiness doesn't keep you warm in the winter.

It would be better for everyone, the child included, if it was aborted or put up for adoption. Sorry that's the truth.
Holy shit MacBeth.

The guy can get a better job for sure, but that's no reason to kill a baby.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

You're being stupid.
I hate quoting rules and talking legislation and other generic bullshit but unprovoked personal attacks aren't on, no matter what your opinion.
You're being stupid isn't a personal attack unless you are referring to the other stuff in the thread which isn't a personal attack either. You're the one going off on 'troll this', 'attention that'.
HaiBai

jord wrote:

Kids can be happy without having everything. Not that we know their situation and if they have family help that will let the kid have everything.
Honestly, marriage doesn't have much to do with it, but if a couple hasn't even been married yet, it usually means they aren't even committed to each other yet let alone a kid.

Anyway, of course the kid can still be happy.  But is he the happiest that he could've been?  Would the kid be happier if they waited 5 years and settled into a family life, or would the kid be happier if the parents rushed into everything because they wanted a kid?  That's called being selfish, and it makes me question what type of decisions they'll make for the kid later in it's life.
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You're being stupid.
You're being stupid isn't a personal attack unless you are referring to the other stuff in the thread which isn't a personal attack either. You're the one going off on 'troll this', 'attention that'.
I was referring to "get an abortion". I'm not concerned with any attacks the likes of you have regarding intelligence.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

HaiBai wrote:

jord wrote:

Honestly, marriage doesn't have much to do with it, but if a couple hasn't even been married yet, it usually means they aren't even committed to each other yet let alone a kid.

Anyway, of course the kid can still be happy.  But is he the happiest that he could've been?  Would the kid be happier if they waited 5 years and settled into a family life, or would the kid be happier if the parents rushed into everything because they wanted a kid?  That's called being selfish, and it makes me question what type of decisions they'll make for the kid later in it's life.
I can agree with this.

I just think they need to start taking this seriously. A job at Star Bucks won't feed the child. What they need to do first is get married, get a better job and finally a better apartment or house. This requires a lot of time.

I have no experience with relationships though.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord

HaiBai wrote:

jord wrote:

Happiness is relative. If a kid is brought up with not much and their quality of life gradually improves they'll appreciate it more and be happier for it. If I were a millionaire you can bet any children I had wouldn't be appearing on "my super sweet 16".

Marriage argument is so so in modern times. I think marriages will decrease in future.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

I was referring to "get an abortion". I'm not concerned with any attacks the likes of you have regarding intelligence.
'Get an abortion' isn't a personal attack. lol right because you're really the apex of intelligence.
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

'Get an abortion' isn't a personal attack. lol right because you're really the apex of intelligence.
It can be construed that way.

I never said I was intelligent, I doubt if there was a universal gauge of intellect for this board id be in the top 10%. At least I know that though. I also doubt you would be, as having unpopular opinions doesn't equate to anything.
HaiBai

jord wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

jord wrote:

Happiness is relative. If a kid is brought up with not much and their quality of life gradually improves they'll appreciate it more and be happier for it. If I were a millionaire you can bet any children I had wouldn't be appearing on "my super sweet 16".

Marriage argument is so so in modern times. I think marriages will decrease in future.
I guess I should fuck a bitch now, then leave her.  The kid will be raised by a 16 year old mom without a job.  But the kid will end up happy because she got married again when she was 21.  Besides, I need to remind you, there's more to consider then just the happiness of the kid, including the health, education, and successful of the kid.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

I never said I was intelligent, I doubt if there was a universal gauge of intellect for this board id be in the top 10%. At least I know that though. I also doubt you would be, as having unpopular opinions doesn't equate to anything.
O god lol. Yeah ok, jord. You'll be in the top 10%, I'm sure. Because the popularity of opinions are a gauge for anything.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

HaiBai wrote:

there's more to consider then just the happiness of the kid, including the health, education, and successful of the kid.
You're being insensitive, cruel, troll, a dick rah rah rah.
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

O god lol. Yeah ok, jord. You'll be in the top 10%, I'm sure. Because the popularity of opinions are a gauge for anything.
I said I wouldn't be, gain some comprehensive skills. And then perhaps some social skills.

I didn't say the popularity of opinions is a measure of intelligence. I said that's all you have going for you, the niche opinion.

I'm tired of having to repeat myself anyway.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

O god lol. Yeah ok, jord. You'll be in the top 10%, I'm sure. Because the popularity of opinions are a gauge for anything. :rolleyes:
I said I wouldn't be, gain some comprehensive skills. And then perhaps some social skills.

I didn't say the popularity of opinions is a measure of intelligence. I said that's all you have going for you, the niche opinion.

Oops misread my bad.

I'm not going for the niche opinion. If you really think I'm shooting for : The guy with the niche opinion. then you're a retard.

Then stop responding back.
jord

HaiBai wrote:

jord wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

I guess I should fuck a bitch now, then leave her.  The kid will be raised by a 16 year old mom without a job.  But the kid will end up happy because she got married again when she was 21.  Besides, I need to remind you, there's more to consider then just the happiness of the kid, including the health, education, and successful of the kid.
That's a bit of an extreme example. I was thinking more in terms of material goods.

A kid gets everything they want up until 15, including anual holidays. Then it goes downhill.

A kid doesn't always get what they want, what little they have they appreciate. Come mid teenage years they get what they want more.

Which is happier?
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6253|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I've got an opinion Macbeth...my opinion is you are insensitive to this situation....you have nothing ofvalue to say on the subject. Your intellect is that of a cat licking its own balls. How do you like the taste of those apples?
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Oops misread my bad.

I'm not going for the niche opinion. If you really think I'm shooting for : The guy with the niche opinion. then you're a retard.

Then stop responding back.
You're right, its speculative to assume you're shooting for the niche opinion. Afterall I know nothing about you...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

jord wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

jord wrote:

That's a bit of an extreme example. I was thinking more in terms of material goods.

A kid gets everything they want up until 15, including anual holidays. Then it goes downhill.

A kid doesn't always get what they want, what little they have they appreciate. Come mid teenage years they get what they want more.

Which is happier?
That's a stupid post meant to take it the discussion to a hypothetical level in which it's easier for you to win thus avoiding the facts of the discussion.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

daddyofdeath wrote:

I've got an opinion Macbeth...my opinion is you are insensitive to this situation....you have nothing ofvalue to say on the subject. Your intellect is that of a cat licking its own balls. How do you like the taste of those apples?
Go disappear for 7 months again. I'm sure nobody would notice.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-08-27 16:20:13)

jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Which is happier?
That's a stupid post meant to take it the discussion to a hypothetical level in which it's easier for you to win thus avoiding the facts of the discussion.
Again reread. I didn't take the discussion to a hypothetical level I just responded in kind. Now unless you're going to start reading posts twice to fully understand them, then spend a minute processing that text before you mash out a reply, then we're done.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6253|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Hey isn't my opinion noted now? Macbeth you want people to kill babies right? Should you have been killed in the womb? Look at it logically....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard