Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6777
Semi-pro, independent, pro

baseball
football
soccer
basketball??

I myself played two years of independent baseball (Long Beacb Breakers) after a 3 year break from junior college.  Second year, my knee  blew out   Being a catcher, I kind of (k)need it (hehe)  I had major fluid build up and no maniscus, i was rubbing bone against bone.
JimCognito
+10|6715
I played baseball through college but quit right after.  Played 1st and catcher and I loved it.  I had a hole in my swing though against real movement
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6806|PNW

Independant, 'yard champion of tag, 1st grade through 5th, tetherball statpadder, 2nd through 5th, and cornershot basketball whore, 3rd through 8th. Remain to this day a staunch dodgeball proponent.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-05-04 16:14:01)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6611|Arlen, Texas

Boomer1120 wrote:

Semi-pro, independent, pro

baseball
football
soccer
basketball??

I myself played two years of independent baseball (Long Beacb Breakers) after a 3 year break from junior college.  Second year, my knee  blew out   Being a catcher, I kind of (k)need it (hehe)  I had major fluid build up and no maniscus, i was rubbing bone against bone.
Damn that hurt just reading about it.(ouch)

+1 for your pain
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

RugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugbyRugby

:p And i'm pretty stitched up ATM.
Cammc
+3|6785
I played rugby union for Dunedin under 13's. REPRESENT! That was many years ago now. I remember those days with much fondness. I sound like a gay.
Cammc
+3|6785
And I'm a dy-na-myte hide-and-seek player!! You can run but you can't hide
Cammc
+3|6785
Lowest form of wit, I know. Very little sporting skills. Did play rugby though. Won the grade in 2001. Good piss ups
beerface702
+65|6728|las vegas
ive taken shotokan karate for 3 years. and compete at least twice a year. here at our own tournment and usually in sandiego if i get out.

other then that i really havent played many other sports. besides backyard stuff

and used to skate board when i was a teenager, but nothing too extreme

im a 1st kyu brown belt

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-05-04 18:34:43)

Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6634

beerface702 wrote:

ive taken shotokan karate for 3 years. and compete at least twice a year. here at our own tournment and usually in sandiego if i get out.

other then that i really havent played many other sports. besides backyard stuff

and used to skate board when i was a teenager, but nothing too extreme

im a 1st kyu brown belt
lol, karate....
Rizen_Ji
+41|6770|200m out and smiling at you.
still in high school and doing sports

lacrosse and ultimate frisbee currently

and i do kung fu
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6800|Toronto Canada
Rugby and Football! (team)

Skiing and Wakeboarding
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6734|U.S
football i go to a stae champ 5a school. acually its a 4 a school.

Last edited by travisb05 (2006-05-29 15:27:01)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6800|Toronto Canada
I think every one should start putting the positions they play as well as the sport.

Rugby(winger) Football (OLB)
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6628|Houston, TX

travisb05 wrote:

football i go to a stae champ 5a school.
same, still in highschool
just broke my finger, wow was it hard to play BF2 today
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6673|Upstate NY
I played rubgy for a class 3 (low level) team. I had my knee blown out too. Took a shot to the side of my left knee. ACL blew and tore up some meniscus as well. To top it all off I had my reconstruction surgery on new years eve. What a way to spend the last day of the year, eh? Now I played football/soccer pretty much every day for fun and in leagues.

Edit: I played lock in rugby and play as an attacking midfielder in football/soccer. I had to lose a lot of weight for that switch.

Last edited by Beorn_23_7 (2006-05-04 19:59:10)

Mike_J
+68|6704
soccer and baseball every season (both were twice a year) since i was 6 all the way to my junior year in highschool.  i guess it falls under independent though since it was with the rec center until i got to highschool, which of course became the highschool soccer and baseball team.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6800|Toronto Canada
sick, this is a good thread.
Cammc
+3|6785
You play rugby and Football kessel? Thats sweet. Unfirtunately we don't play gridiron in NZ. Would love to give that game a crack. Rugby players have more nuts though!!

I played lock. Grunter

I say +1 to anyone who plays the game they play in heaven (Rugby)!

Last edited by Cammc (2006-05-04 20:38:12)

CHRONICLE
Banned
+8|6606
well i made it semi pro in soccer and hockey, i was drafted 1st overall into the ohl buttttt i experimeted with drugs and got kicked out, and in soccer and purpusoley busted the ref's left knee cap for rigging the game, which i can still argue today.

And im am 80 pro in skateboarding and snowboarding and currently working on my phd in physics which is like pro in the school sysyem
DIR_Diver
+1|6627
was a very back-up linebacker on a football team that played for the national championship in the Sugar bowl
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

I play 8th man or hooker and I do line outs for the team.

I want -1 for playing rugby I've got more stitches on me than the shirt you're wearing now thanks to it.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6727|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Baseball.

Everywhere but pitcher.
Cammc
+3|6785
Stitches are all part of the fun. I haven't any major injuries from it. Just a busted nose and a semi torn ligament in my shoulder. Very minor
Cammc
+3|6785
Have witnessed some pretty savage injuries. I saw a guy who played for the team my old man coached break his neck in a scrum. He's now the captain of the New Zealand wheelchair rugby team.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard