LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6484|England

Uzique wrote:

in fact that page is wrapped up in all kinds of awful stupidity

R.C. Christian is obviously 'Roman Catholic Christian'

why would an american roman catholic (surely an oxymoron in colonial times) promote Thomas Paine? astrology? pantheism?

i suppose it's easy to construe that ignoring these ridiculous faux-monuments is 'testament to how mind-controlled we are'

... or perhaps people just ignore them because they're pointless and vulgar?
look mate i have no idea what the fuck you just said, but all the evidence is there just look for it, you cant seriously think the new world order isn't happening just look around you, look at the North American union, look at the European union, patriot act, militarization of the police, United nations troops operating in the US policing US citizens, can you not see happening around you? how can you not see mate i don't understand, maybe you need to open you eyes.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
wake up!
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver

LostFate wrote:

Uzique wrote:

why would an american roman catholic (surely an oxymoron in colonial times) promote Thomas Paine? astrology? pantheism?

i suppose it's easy to construe that ignoring these ridiculous faux-monuments is 'testament to how mind-controlled we are'

look mate i have no idea what the fuck you just said, but all the evidence is there just look for it, you cant seriously think the new world order isn't happening just look around you, look at the North American union, look at the European union, patriot act, militarization of the police, United nations troops operating in the US policing US citizens, can you not see happening around you? how can you not see mate i don't understand, maybe you need to open you eyes.
Hey man, there are alot of people with you.  But sometimes you need to realize who you're talking to.  No offense to GS and Uzi cause I like both of you.  But one of them is former Military and the other belongs to a prestigious university.  They are both heavily vested into the system and will never buy into any of this.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK
i fear the videos may finally throw ATG over the edge.  DON'T DO IT ATG!!!!

jump you faggot!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
god conspiracy nuts are so dumb
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6128|North Tonawanda, NY

LostFate wrote:

I can't tell you how many times I've had to make my way to work through the UN roadblocks around here!

I gotta hand it to people who actually believe some of this stuff.  I mean, I googled that to see what the hell he was talking about and I get a collection of webpages with vague claims (all 'confirmed' by an unnamed party, of course...lol) and the ones with pics are all data 1995, 1997, etc...  Wow!  The UN's actions in policing the USA have gone unnoticed for 13+ years?  That NWO must be more powerful than the X-Files ever thought!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6762|d
https://www.freeworldalliance.biz/Pictures/HighRes/1DollarBillHighRes.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
oh yeah, great counter-factual argument there, sonder...

THEY'RE PART OF THE SYSTEM THEY'RE BRAINWASHED THEY CAN'T SEE OUT THE BOX ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

being 'institutionalized' or 'formally educated' or 'orthodox' in any view is a LONG way from being subservient to some dark puppet-master
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
I could think of three conspiracy nuts I know in person.  one sells weed, one is an aspiring rapper my age still living with his mother with no high school diploma or job and the other is this retard ive got in class who talks really really really slow

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-08-12 17:07:29)

Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Uzique wrote:

THEY'RE PART OF THE SYSTEM THEY'RE BRAINWASHED THEY CAN'T SEE OUT THE BOX ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

being 'institutionalized' or 'formally educated' or 'orthodox' in any view is a LONG way from being subservient to some dark puppet-master
Be easy on Sonder, he thinks that vaccines and water fluoridation are an evil communist plot to poison his bodily fluids.

Really, he does.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2010-08-12 17:21:10)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
but those power-bars, protein shakes and changing-room steroids are STRAIGHT CAPITALIST CHOICE MMMM-YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6128|North Tonawanda, NY

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Be easy on Sonder, he thinks that vaccines and water fluoridation are an evil communist plot to poison his bodily fluids.

Really, he does.
I'm part of the conspiracy and didn't even know!  I work on research studies that quantify the effectiveness of vaccines, lol.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

Uzique wrote:

Really, he does.
I seriously have trouble taking anyone who thinks vaccines and water flouridation are an evil plot seriously in any way shape or form. It's not much higher than denying evolution or general relativity, it's just... dumb.

One of the big problems with these vast conspiracy theories (apart from them being hilariously logically inconsistent and full of gaping holes in evidence, logic and general intelligence) is that they are totally unfalsifiable - any counterevidence or counterargument is dismissed as "NO YOU'RE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY" and seen as a further fabrication and hence further proof of the grand conspiracy. In effect evidence against the theory is turned into evidence... for the theory. It really is hilarious.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6540|Texas - Bigger than France
I liken this whole concept to this time I met this dude dressed up like a girl, but in reality it was a dude dressed up like a girl that's not that hot, plus it was Halloween.

True story...I hope that clarified things.

Last edited by Pug (2010-08-12 18:32:12)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

Pug wrote:

I likely this whole concept to this time I met this dude dressed up like a girl, but in reality it was a dude dressed up like a girl that's not that hot, plus it was Halloween.

True story...I hope that clarified things.
you what
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

Spark wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Really, he does.
I seriously have trouble taking anyone who thinks vaccines and water flouridation are an evil plot seriously in any way shape or form. It's not much higher than denying evolution or general relativity, it's just... dumb.

One of the big problems with these vast conspiracy theories (apart from them being hilariously logically inconsistent and full of gaping holes in evidence, logic and general intelligence) is that they are totally unfalsifiable - any counterevidence or counterargument is dismissed as "NO YOU'RE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY" and seen as a further fabrication and hence further proof of the grand conspiracy. In effect evidence against the theory is turned into evidence... for the theory. It really is hilarious.
The whole conspiracy camp is completely anti-intellectual.

Who the fuck needs doctors, scientists and engineers when you got washed up actors and radio hosts?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom

Spark wrote:

Really, he does.

Who the fuck needs doctors, scientists and engineers when you got washed up actors and radio hosts?
youve got nazi karma
Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

eleven bravo wrote:

Spark wrote:

youve got nazi karma
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

LostFate wrote:

Uzique wrote:

lol UN military more like pussies.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
https://i34.tinypic.com/1z166is.jpg

Who is DR. DAVID KELLY?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

ATG wrote:

http://i34.tinypic.com/1z166is.jpg

Who is DR. DAVID KELLY?
Inflation?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

ATG wrote:

http://i34.tinypic.com/1z166is.jpg

Who is DR. DAVID KELLY?
Umm yeah. Inflation. It happens. There's no conspiracy involved.

In 1900, the average household annual income was $438. In 2008 it was $41,334.97. So while the value of a single dollar in 1900 would be equivalent to $25 today, we as a nation earn 94 times what we did in 1900, with real wages being 3.77x higher than they were back then.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-08-12 22:33:29)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
But, you didn't answer my question.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard