SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
sisters fiance just finished with her
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|7472|Columbus, OH
shifty's doppelgänger karma'd me too /squirk
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7417

SamTheMan wrote:

sisters fiance just finished with her
lol wtf m8
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|7544

ig wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

sisters fiance just finished with her
lol wtf m8
LOL

EDIT: Well that seems considerably less creepy now that I know you don't mean finished fucking her.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2010-08-09 09:50:20)

SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
dunno lol, shes v upset , i take it shell be moving back in too
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7417
thought u meant he just got done fucking her
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7417
i ought to see the man mulcahey
SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
lol, dicks
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7417
tell her to give me a shout m8
SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
no aimbot only skill 8)


k ig, will you move over?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7417
ye
SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
sick
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7466

ig wants to make love to you sam
♥
SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
sick
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7417
SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

they expect illuminati put my body to sleep
jord
Member
+2,382|7572|The North, beyond the wall.
I just found like 15 dvds id lost.

Unemployyment just got interesting.
SamTheMan
­
+341|6036|Stoke, England
i bet you try sell them to me
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|7611
I had patron tonight. THAT. SHIT. IS. SMOOTH.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|7544

<3 Patron.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7466

50 Cent sips on that
♥
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|7611

Toilet Sex wrote:

50 Cent sips on that
I was paying 100 dollar per bottloe at a lounge. Not too bad tbh when street value in taiwan is liek 80 bucks.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|7476|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

<3 Patron.
What's Patron?

From the context it sounds like a tasty alcoholic beverage.










I like those.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|7611

Bertster7 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

<3 Patron.
What's Patron?

From the context it sounds like a tasty alcoholic beverage.










I like those.
Smoothest tequila ive ever had.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard