SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6100|North Tonawanda, NY

Cybargs wrote:

Fucking retard. Say goodbye to friendship. Using the we were drunk excuse just means you have completely no self control. You are fucked my friend.
This.  A similar thing happened to me, only they started dating.  What a friend, lol.
Lai
+186|6121

krazed wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Uh, thoughts/advice on the first date whatever? Should I call her like twice between now and then even though I never do? My friend said that he asked his girlfriend on the first date for a kiss ("at the right moment"), to which she accepted. Most of all, how should I bring up my friend to her? Should I straight up ask if she likes him? How do I handle this with my friend? Anyone?
3. Fuck your friend, if he's not moving fast enough you're allowed to step in. It's every man for himself. Sort of.
indeed, he hasn't done anything to advance it so he loses.
Unless they're actually in a relationship, the rules for two friends pursuing the same girl are simple:

1. Do not deliberately cockblock eachother, hinder or sabotage the other's efforts
2. Do not be restrained in your own efforts either

That way it remains fair. If it was me I'd also tell my friend I am after the same girl, to prevent hindsight accusations, but it isn't absolutely necessary. If your friend backstabs, fat chance the girl will hold it against him if she finds out, and there's always swords and pistols. I've been there more often than I would've liked. Sometimes it worked out for me, sometimes it didn't, but never with any regrets.

My friend (female) was once chasing a guy, while another guy was chasing her. She didn't know that at the time so that guy told her the guy she was chasing was gay (which he wasn't). Needless to say, that didn't win her over, especially when she did find out.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

it all depends on what sort of person you friend is and how they broke up. I fucked a friends ex once (they'd been separated a few weeks) and I admitted to him the next day and he was cool with it (he was banging someone else anyway)...
so it could be bad... but it could be nothing.
If I broke up with my girl and didn't care anymore, I wouldn't care. If I did still care, I'd probably be happy that she went off with one of my mates rather than some random douche.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
been talkin to this chick for the past couple weeks, and im starting to like her, i think. i know shes into me more than im into her, so i dont really know how to go about this. we have a lot in common, and shes def not your avg college girl/slut/party girl. still hasnt let me hit it after a week or 2, even though weve only hung out 3 times, which is actually kinda a good thing since im not into sluts. ive never really wanted a gf, but i mean how long can i go being lame and single? i dont really know what im trying to get out of this post, so i guess just throw up some opinions on how i should play this
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
siihb
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH

FatherTed wrote:

siihb
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

ig wrote:

been talkin to this chick for the past couple weeks, and im starting to like her, i think. i know shes into me more than im into her, so i dont really know how to go about this. we have a lot in common, and shes def not your avg college girl/slut/party girl. still hasnt let me hit it after a week or 2, even though weve only hung out 3 times, which is actually kinda a good thing since im not into sluts. ive never really wanted a gf, but i mean how long can i go being lame and single? i dont really know what im trying to get out of this post, so i guess just throw up some opinions on how i should play this
You sound like a gay.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
maybe thats my problem

im like the pickiest person ever when it comes to chicks. i havent found anything wrong with this one yet, but i just dont feel like im ever going to be ready for a real relationship
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

then don't. i married at 28, and haven't regretted it. my brothers, who married @ 21 & 20, are both divorced.

the only reason i am married, is i found the right one.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
my sisters 21 and shes getting married soon, should i tell her to call it off?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

SamTheMan wrote:

ask her one question - is this the bloke she wants to grow old with? y/n

if yes, then yes

if no, g t f o
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

SamTheMan wrote:

Depends, is she hot?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Lai wrote:

krazed wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

3. Fuck your friend, if he's not moving fast enough you're allowed to step in. It's every man for himself. Sort of.
indeed, he hasn't done anything to advance it so he loses.
Unless they're actually in a relationship, the rules for two friends pursuing the same girl are simple:

1. Do not deliberately cockblock eachother, hinder or sabotage the other's efforts
2. Do not be restrained in your own efforts either

That way it remains fair. If it was me I'd also tell my friend I am after the same girl, to prevent hindsight accusations, but it isn't absolutely necessary. If your friend backstabs, fat chance the girl will hold it against him if she finds out, and there's always swords and pistols. I've been there more often than I would've liked. Sometimes it worked out for me, sometimes it didn't, but never with any regrets.

My friend (female) was once chasing a guy, while another guy was chasing her. She didn't know that at the time so that guy told her the guy she was chasing was gay (which he wasn't). Needless to say, that didn't win her over, especially when she did find out.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

it all depends on what sort of person you friend is and how they broke up. I fucked a friends ex once (they'd been separated a few weeks) and I admitted to him the next day and he was cool with it (he was banging someone else anyway)...
so it could be bad... but it could be nothing.
If I broke up with my girl and didn't care anymore, I wouldn't care. If I did still care, I'd probably be happy that she went off with one of my mates rather than some random douche.
Well a friend needs to ask if he wants to date his buddy's ex. It's a matter of trust. But either way it's not a good thing because when you all hang out it brings the wrong memories.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Defiance
+438|6641

SamTheMan wrote:

She probably already has taken a bunch of shit from people telling her that she's too young. And yes, she probably is, just because most people would be. Yes, you should offer that advice, but you're not going to stop her if she wants to do it and she'll learn a lesson the hard way, but it won't be the end of the world. Or, hopefully, she won't and everything will work out.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
/rant 1

Was about to ask this girl out and then during the conversation I found out she had kid.  Fuck.  That's the third girl in a row with a kid.  What the hell do women now-a-days have kids with the first drop of sperm that meets their lips?  Gee wiz.

/rant 0
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

How old was she?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA

ghettoperson wrote:

How old was she?
24, 25, 29
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
29 is pretty much the best age to have kids, so it's not to be unexpected.

Unless the kid was like 10 years old or something.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Harmor wrote:

/rant 1

Was about to ask this girl out and then during the conversation I found out she had kid.  Fuck.  That's the third girl in a row with a kid.  What the hell do women now-a-days have kids with the first drop of sperm that meets their lips?  Gee wiz.

/rant 0
Aren't you like 35? You'd be lucky to find a woman who's not even married. Most girls are getting kids at like 26ish now.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Cybargs wrote:

Harmor wrote:

/rant 1

/rant 0
Aren't you like 35? You'd be lucky to find a woman who's not even married. Most girls are getting kids at like 26ish now.
he does have a point though... lots of women with the +1 or more tag now, fuck sakes
Lai
+186|6121
Right,.. this one is not terribly important, but it got me puzzled. Mostly thinking out loud below:

Spend half an evening chatting to a girl at a party. Absolutely great party it was actually, but I left early because I had to get up for a conference the next day at 6:00. Exchanged Facebook details with several people before I left (I knew no-one prior to the party).

Fast forward several months. Notice girl on campus on several occasions, no signs of her even remembering me, and frankly I had no real interest in the girl other than platonic interest. We got along great, but I guess I had just friend-zoned her if you like, and thus I couldn't be bothered.

Fast forward to the end of the year. Bump into girl in rather confined space. Seems rather rude not even to say hi, so I say hi. Girl does remember me, where I'm from, my occupation etc. End up chatting again and I help girl out with some vital assignment. I accompany said girl across town, then have to leave early again to meet a deadline (seriously, I am usually quite easy with deadlines, smarttalk my way past them and would have ignored said deadline if it wasn't thís important). I was thinking of throwing a party before leaving the country and suggest that girl, if still around, comes too. Girl is happy too and reminds me that we are on Facebook.

Party is not going to happen and I'm still leaving the country, so absolutely no point there. However, I can't remember any updates from her in ages so check out Facebook in curiosity. She isn't there,.. at least not anymore. Now I never unfriend people unless they're complete cunts, because its rude. That means she must have unfriended me ages ago. Makes sense as I wasn't very engaging I guess, yet she brought up that we were on it. That doesn't make much sense to me. What do you guys think? Sloppy PR blunder on the girl's side?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Prolly just refriending her for the sake of it. Just find this rather odd.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
people with lots of facebook friends dont remember who they delete
Lai
+186|6121
True, but if you don't care, why would you?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Don't think about it, just add her and make a joke about it
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Lai wrote:

shes just not that into you. or she would have remembered you and not delete you.
Lai
+186|6121

Cybargs wrote:

Lai wrote:

shes just not that into you. or she would have remembered you and not delete you.
Ehehe,.. that's exactly the point, she remembered me perfectly while apparently not remembering she deleted me.

I just think it's funny, I'm not complaining. If anything this makes it easier for me to get in touch again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard