pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario
http://nhl.easports.com/home.action

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/NHL_11_Jonathan_Toews_cover.jpg

It's on the way!

Don't get me wrong, I love the NHL games. I do hate how everyone game has the exact same gameplay though. Th graphics and rosters get updated, and thats about it. NHL 11 better have some new incorporations.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-08-03 12:42:02)

GR34
+215|6542|ALBERTA> CANADA
so is NHL 12, 13 , 14 ,15.....
VicktorVauhn
+319|6389|Southern California

pace51 wrote:

I do hate how everyone game has the exact same gameplay though.
Uhhhhh, its fucking hockey.

How many game play modes do you want? Typically its just the one...
The one where you play hockey.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6153|Vancouver | Canada
Did you know FIFA '11 is on the way too?
pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Yeah, but some new features WOULD be nice. Like, seriously. I like the new "no-goal" feature, that'll make NHL 11 as aggravating as tv hockey.
VicktorVauhn

pace51 wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Yeah, but some new features WOULD be nice. Like, seriously. I like the new "no-goal" feature, that'll make NHL 11 as aggravating as tv hockey.
Hockey isnt really a sport for kids who can't appreciate skill with out lights and buzzers going off every 30 seconds to keep their attention.

If your not a fan of hockey, maybe this game is not for you. How many game play modes is something dedicated to a single game supposed to have?

Why are you starting threads for thing you do not even care about/like? Do you just need to post that badly?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Why are you starting threads for thing you do not even care about/like? Do you just need to post that badly?
but pace does like hockey and nhl games
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
VicktorVauhn

RTHKI wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

but pace does like hockey and nhl games
Checkers lacks game play modes.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pace51 wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Hockey isnt really a sport for kids who can't appreciate skill with out lights and buzzers going off every 30 seconds to keep their attention.

If your not a fan of hockey, maybe this game is not for you. How many game play modes is something dedicated to a single game supposed to have?

mostly because he's a fucking retard
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5234|Cleveland, Ohio

FatherTed wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pace51 wrote:

mostly because he's a fucking retard
lels
TravisC555
+118|6216|Cox Convention Center, OK
NHL 11 demo to be released on the 17th. XBOX360 2am PDT and PS3  1-5pm PDT what Kotaku is saying. For EU it will be released on the 18th. Both dates are barring any issues from Microsoft or Sony.

You will get to play through an offline tournament.  In each portion of the tournament bracket you get to play will be the 3rd period of the game.  If you you win, you move on.  If you lose, you start from the beginning of the tourney.”

The demo will also include a look at the Battle for the Cup mode putting you in a Game Seven scenario between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Chicago Blackhawks in the third period.  The score will be randomly generated and you will have an opportunity to play with either team for a chance to hoist the Stanley Cup.

linky

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-08-13 18:45:19)

11 Bravo
Banned
played the demo........ meh.  pretty much 10 again.  well most sports games are like that but they didnt change the crap that annoyed me.
11 Bravo
Banned
ya so i bought it....

its a little better than 10 tbh.  not sure if its 60 bucks ahead of 10 but its aight.

goalie for chicago (drafted, not by choice)
TravisC555
I bought it also. They made some good changes in this game than from the 09-10 cycle. I like it (the custom camera views are pretty cool too), so I'd say it was a good purchase. I haven't really been playing season mode this time around, mostly playing HUT and online after discovering how much fun it is...
11 Bravo
Banned
ya i made another "be a pro" and got drafted by the islanders as a winger
TravisC555
If you want more "authentic" goal horns you can download this file and follow the instructions. The default ones are kinda blah. I am quite pleased by it.

e: Dunno if you knew about that or not.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M811633V

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-09-24 12:22:10)

11 Bravo
Banned
for ps3?
TravisC555
Yep
11 Bravo
Banned
i will try that.  thank you.
TravisC555
Ya it really brings the game alive.
11 Bravo
Banned
nice i love goal horns.  that is a good one.
11 Bravo
Banned
ugh one bad game and the blackhawks send me down to the rockford icehogs
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I'm waiting for my PS3 copy to arrive
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I'm waiting for my PS3 copy to arrive
Spoke too soon. The price was horrifying. And since I have to be a cheap bastard until february, I'm trying to get the game from a ebay type of site. The current price is 41€.
11 Bravo
Banned
way too many broken sticks on the default setting.  i do like how you can lose your stick and have to run around checking everyone lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard