liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Oh, seemed like you were having an intimate/private/etc moment with your girlfriend and then posting about it on fb as it happened. I was a bit and eh? Can't imagine any girlfriend would appreciate that.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
shes a scottish whore. they love it
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

ig wrote:

shes a scottish whore. they love it
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Archer
rapes face
+161|6423|Canuckistan

Archer wrote:

Hey guys. I actually have a legit problem, sorry if I offended you lot by posting that lame riddle. What strikes me as awesome is that the girl I'm into would probably burst out laughing at that 'joke'-- and that's pretty much the main reason (among so many others) that I like her.

Ever since we started hanging out in our circle of friends after school ended, I think she may have been showing signs of interest. (E.g. Laughing and "accidentally" reclining her head into my shoulder, staring me down after I jokingly make fun of her, etc.)

Also, if it helps, I'd like to read out a scenario that happened like just last night.. which oddly had me miles away from her.

Scenario 1
My mate pre-meditated asking her out on top of a rollercoaster during someone's birthday outing, which I don't really know the outcome of... but I suspect it didn't go so well for him. (I couldn't go because of brown parents.) This is because she joined in over a phone call that my friend started and told me how another one of my mates had asked out birthday girl; which was great, since they'd been beating around the bush for a while now. Anyways, I knew about both of my friends asking both of the girls out-- (one of them being the girl I like, not birthday girl.) so naturally I asked the girl I like "Is that ALL that happened?" to which she gave an awkward "yeah..." to. After making a joke that I'd probably cockblock [er... vagina block?] birthday girl by being my awkward self around there, she said that it probably would've been way less awkward if I was there. Last but not least, she quietly said that she's giving the phone to someone else when I asked her to give the phone to my friend who was supposed to ask her out.

...Two days prior, when she was really showing possible signs of interest towards me (while being with a group of friends, one of them being the guy who wanted to ask her out) I really couldn't bring myself to practice any affection/return body contact back since it was right in front of my friend. She joked how she'd wear something slutty for this event in the fall just for me, (her and I always joke about how much of a 'proper' woman she is not.) and I would've flirted back but I just couldn't bring myself to do it with my friend being there and all. (I know, I'm weak. Oh well.)

Last I talked to her was on birthday girl's night, where I was still being a bit reserved towards her (since I didn't know what happened between her and my mate) after saying "See you on facebook or whatever." after we exchanged friendly "I miss you"s.

Technically speaking (and totally not in a creepy way at all!) tensions between seem to rise the most often after I tell her a joke and she just ends up staring right at me, blatantly indicating eye contact. I reckon it might be the most appropriate time for me to surprise her with a question that might lead to a date, like, "You look cute when you stare." But that's really all I can thinking of. I'm alright at beating around the bush, but when it actually comes to getting right into it.. well, I fail. A side note, I've never really complimented her. (Sorry guys, if there's one thing I realized, playing "nice guy" and complimenting the person you like falls flat on its face when it comes to dating. I only do nice things in front of her, but not necessarily say them. Do you guys think complimenting her in that situation would be awkward?)

So, what I really wanted to know was what along the lines of something should I say to get her to go on a "date" with me the next time she gives me one of those long, gazing stares with a cheeky smile? (Should I even use the word "date" at all?)

Should I even wait till summer's end to ask her out since she's already had to deal with my friend? I shouldn't even talk/acknowledge about what happened that day right?

Thanks for reading about my typical teenage turmoil guys. Apologies once again.

- Archer
Alright, so um- update guys.

I've waited a long time since then to see if there's any developments between my mate and her. She still hasn't even acknowledged him to me and I've been playing dumb..

However, it looks like she trolled me big time the other day, when she put her facebook relationship status to "It's Complicated". Me being the dumbass I am, I fell for it and I actually went all the way over to her house today unanounced as a spur of the moment decision to apologize to her being a dick and ask her out.

Her mom answered the door and told me she was in the shower. I said that I wanted to give something to her personally and awkwardly pointing out that it was a nice day outside, (it was!) I waited. She seemed pretty happy to see me, though I won't lie what I did definitely ranks high on the creeper scale.

I jokingly carried us into the subject of me being lousy at apologizing. I said that I don't really mean all those nasty things that I imply about her subtly or rather prominently during our conversations. Pretty direct. However, between the joke and the actual apologizing, there was a LONG awkward pause (she did have eye contact on me the entire time. btw) since this takes much more balls than I'm usually accustomed to. I said that my head had frozen up, to which she said for me to take my time. Sometime during the middle of apologizing she hugged me, and after the hug I just said "he's a really lucky guy."

She said, "What? did Doug (my mate's friend) tell you something?" I said no, I only know what facebook told me. She explained how she feared everyone would fall for this joke that her friends and her put on last night about her being in a relationship with the infamous "slender man." (http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man)

We have a running joke about how in order to pass the ultimate test of becoming a proper woman, she would need to make a sandwich. I said to forget the sandwich since I've been jokingly pestering her to make for me the past few days online. (To which she protested, saying she'd still do it.) So to spin it into a date, I said that the actual and ultimate test of becoming a proper woman would be for me to see how she'd behave on a date. She said "Okay" in a sort of petite but amorous voice if that makes sense. I said how I have hook-ups to get us into a stage play downtown since she loves the performing arts. She asked me what day we would go after, but I just said next week vaguely since I honestly don't know when my brother would be able to provide tickets..

By this point I could see that she was becoming teary-eyed  just a bit. I asked her why she was getting so torn up, to which she replied "nothing." (while smiling.. I think?)

We were about to part ways when I sort of initiated the last hug. I didn't look back because I was really nervous.

Uh, thoughts/advice on the first date whatever? Should I call her like twice between now and then even though I never do? My friend said that he asked his girlfriend on the first date for a kiss ("at the right moment"), to which she accepted. Most of all, how should I bring up my friend to her? Should I straight up ask if she likes him? How do I handle this with my friend? Anyone?

Thanks.

Last edited by Archer (2010-07-29 16:12:01)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
thats pretty long m8
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England

ig wrote:

thats pretty long m8
Thats what she said
Archer
rapes face
+161|6423|Canuckistan
Sorry guys, it's not just about pointless tension but also about a possible date that I have fixed with her in the future. That's why I'm just a bit more alert about this than other scenarios...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

As far as I can tell, I think this is the only bit that really needs answering.

Uh, thoughts/advice on the first date whatever? Should I call her like twice between now and then even though I never do? My friend said that he asked his girlfriend on the first date for a kiss ("at the right moment"), to which she accepted. Most of all, how should I bring up my friend to her? Should I straight up ask if she likes him? How do I handle this with my friend? Anyone?
1. Call her once to give her the date/time/where to meet you etc, and leave it at that. No need to start phone-stalking her before you've gotten anywhere.
2. Whatever you do DON'T fucking mention him or her possible romantic entanglements with him, you're just cockblocking yourself and it'll get awkward as hell. Probably.
3. Fuck your friend, if he's not moving fast enough you're allowed to step in. It's every man for himself. Sort of.
4. Regarding kissing her, wait to see how it goes. Watch the play or whatever it was, I've already forgotten, and try to see how she reacts to you. You tend to build these things up a little; little touches of your leg whilst sitting down where she doesn't pull back are a good sign. It's kinda hard to write a guide on how to kiss someone, but you can just kinda tell when you should. It's then up to you to man the fuck up and pull the trigger.
Tetn1s
+59|6641|Los Angeles
Meh, I got stood-up. But then again I forgot to give her my phone number just in-case. Which is a mistake that I WILL learn from. So whos fault is it?
GR34
+215|6544|ALBERTA> CANADA
my girl friend bit down on my wee wee
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
That's hot.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
you mean you bit her wee wee??
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Also hot.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
way hotter if you bite her wee wee
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

ghettoperson wrote:

3. Fuck your friend, if he's not moving fast enough you're allowed to step in. It's every man for himself. Sort of.
indeed, he hasn't done anything to advance it so he loses.
Benzin
+576|5998

ghettoperson wrote:

1. Call her once to give her the date/time/where to meet you etc, and leave it at that. No need to start phone-stalking her before you've gotten anywhere.
2. Whatever you do DON'T fucking mention him or her possible romantic entanglements with him, you're just cockblocking yourself and it'll get awkward as hell. Probably.
4. Regarding kissing her, wait to see how it goes. Watch the play or whatever it was, I've already forgotten, and try to see how she reacts to you. You tend to build these things up a little; little touches of your leg whilst sitting down where she doesn't pull back are a good sign. It's kinda hard to write a guide on how to kiss someone, but you can just kinda tell when you should. It's then up to you to man the fuck up and pull the trigger.
Couldn't agree more. Well said, ghetto.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6529

so i just fucked my friends ex....bad idea? theyve been seperated for more than 6 months but im kinda close to this person. we where drunk at the time so does that give me a get out of jail free card?
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

farmerfez wrote:

so i just fucked my friends ex....bad idea? theyve been seperated for more than 6 months but im kinda close to this person. we where drunk at the time so does that give me a get out of jail free card?
probably a bad idea if he finds out. if.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
it all depends on what sort of person you friend is and how they broke up. I fucked a friends ex once (they'd been separated a few weeks) and I admitted to him the next day and he was cool with it (he was banging someone else anyway)...
so it could be bad... but it could be nothing.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England

Jestar wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

This. I'd say make sure he don't find out.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Are you saying he should kill her? Or him.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
Both.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

ghettoperson wrote:

Are you saying he should kill her? Or him.
That's exactly what I'm saying.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

JakAttaK wrote:

Jestar wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

I personally wouldn't like it if my friend told me that. But it depends what the circumstances were i suppose.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

PrivateVendetta wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

Jestar wrote:

I personally wouldn't like it if my friend told me that. But it depends what the circumstances were i suppose.
Fucking retard. Say goodbye to friendship. Using the we were drunk excuse just means you have completely no self control. You are fucked my friend.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard