Wreckognize
+294|6476
Elements > all
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Need to get a medical license so I can do something about these migraines.
Wreckognize
+294|6476
What state are you in?
Christbane
+51|6226

mtb0minime wrote:

weed makes my migraines worse!  but I would still use it as an excuse to get a card if they did that here.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5741|شمال
Hashish
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom

Christbane wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

weed makes my migraines worse!  but I would still use it as an excuse to get a card if they did that here.
quit smoking brick
Tu Stultus Es
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

Beduin wrote:

Hashish
this
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

eleven bravo wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

jord wrote:

Ya I have some silver rizlas and ill continue to use them, including today. Just fancied a change.

The limited edition black rizlas were good too,lawl

Also gs everyone knows mexicants can't roll.
Silvers are good (for skunk).

Smoking blacks and OCB slims are just as good.

For weed or hash, Rizla Originals > all.
crazy.  zig zags are superior
Zig Zags fail on all kinds of levels. Terrible skins.

Also, why is it so hard to find packs of Rizla with proper green card in the middle for roaching?
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
You get like enough card to roach only 10% of your skins anyway. Regular pack is that, 30 skins at 110mm long?

Anyway if I don't go out tonight I'm going to make a blunt rather than sully good green with golden virginia rolling backy...
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

jord wrote:

You get like enough card to roach only 10% of your skins anyway. Regular pack is that, 30 skins at 110mm long?

Anyway if I don't go out tonight I'm going to make a blunt rather than sully good green with golden virginia rolling backy...
You can't be very efficient at roaching the packs....

3 roaches? You get more like 20 or so. Which leaves a few that you can put aside for emergencies and then get another pack.
jord
You're confusing me. I was saying you get 2/3 roaches off the thin slip of card inside the pack.

I can roach off the pack leaving very little wasted. I usually have some in hand too.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

jord wrote:

You're confusing me. I was saying you get 2/3 roaches off the thin slip of card inside the pack.

I can roach off the pack leaving very little wasted. I usually have some in hand too.
Ah - you were talking about just the green card.

You only get 3 roaches from that?

I get about 7 or 8. Doesn't sound like you do it efficiently to me.....

It's perfectly shaped. As wide as you need, so you can just tear them off and use the entire thing with no waste at all.
jord
I'm so efficient and ocd like that I use sissors instead of ripping roach. Maybe I do it too wide, my biffs are generally smokable though, as an understatment.

When I first started out rolling I used a small amount of tape to keep the roach perfectly circular.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6476|England

jord wrote:

I'm so efficient and ocd like that I use sissors instead of ripping roach. Maybe I do it too wide, my biffs are generally smokable though, as an understatment.

When I first started out rolling I used a small amount of tape to keep the roach perfectly circular.
lol no need man, what were you using? try the card from the back of rizzlas
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

jord wrote:

Very bad idea...

You get nasty, nasty fumes from melting tape - best to have it no where near.

All natural is what you want (one of the reasons I like Originals - no chlorine in the manufacture process, unlike most others).
jord
Yeah I stopped ages ago, though it never burned as I put it out with like a centimetre to go. Which is just tobacco.

Gonna roll my blunt now as I watch corrie. Yeah there goes my last shred of dignity.

Mango flavoured thick skins or rizla silvers?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Wreckognize wrote:

What state are you in?
California.

Here's hoping enough people vote to legalize it in November!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
i tried weed last night for the first time. biggest gimmick in the world. made me smile like a retard and laugh at nothing. never again.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

https://i.imgur.com/9eUaC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

Smoking is bad news bears
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Benzin
+576|5990

Mutantbear wrote:

Smoking is bad news bears
Since when?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
lungs aint meant to inhale burned vegetable matter, thats for sure
Tu Stultus Es
Benzin
+576|5990
The body wasn't designed to do a lot of things, but it puts up with a lot of it just fine.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
cant deny the fact that marijuana has 3 times more tar than tobacco
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard