FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Ultrafunkula wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

put nsfw tags up man.
Shit. Edit and quote shouldn't be next to eachother

Why? Because of the word sex? You know that's s comedy clip, right?
Yeah because a mod would TOTALLY post something that violates the rules
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Come to think of it, I suppose he was trying to boost the joke.

Ahh, I dunno. Anyhoo the clip is very safe for work if someone's wondering.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
That's Hiro Nakamura from Heros!
lrishpride
+68|5147
hello im back and my liver and brain aree dead.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Well, we already knew you were brain dead.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

lrishpride wrote:

should we say godd bye then, or hello?
pace51
Boom?
+194|5172|Markham, Ontario

liquidat0r wrote:

Well, we already knew you were brain dead.
Cooooold.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
Houz the flower business going?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

burnzz wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

should we say godd bye then, or hello?
Goodbye, apparently. He's gone again
lrishpride
+68|5147
i think im still drunk lol...

best holida of my life. made tonnes of new mates and had the best time of my life. cant belive its over now though... FUCKING SHIT.

Has anybody been to a Linequers bar or more specifically the one in Bellamadina or Fuengerola?
lrishpride
+68|5147
"24 Hour Square Benalmadena located in the beautiful Spanish town of Benalmadena on the Costa del Sol is one of those hidden jewels that few travelers know about, yet those who do get a chance to experience it are rapt and have very fond memories (although they may be hazy!) of their time spent there. By day 24 Hour Square Benalmadena is a recently renovated square of traditional Spanish gift shops and general shopping stores catering exclusively to tourists. However by night 24 Hour Square transforms into one of Europe’s premiere nightspots, with wall to wall nightclubs and bars lining the square enticing all of those adventurous travelers looking for a banging nightlife to join the party!
24 Hour Square is named as such because it is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year. However not all of the bars and clubs within the square are created equal, there is a very distinct difference between many of the clubs offering visitors a taste of various music, dance and party styles. So how do you know which bar to choose on your visit to the famed Benalmadena 24 Hour Square? Well you could wander aimlessly, hopping between clubs on the strip until you find something that suits your needs and this could very well be a fun and exciting strategy. However for those of you who want to plan their Benalmadena holiday a little more, the following is a guide to some of the more popular establishments within the square.

24 HOUR SQUARE BENALMADENA BARS AND NIGHTLIFE

Molly Malones Benalmadena

Molly Malone’s Irish Pub is one of the most popular night life spots Benalmadena has to offer. Situated in the very heart of the always bustling 24 Hour Square Benalmadena, Molly Malone’s is a hugely fun and energetic bar that caters for a great night out no matter your age or partying style. This Benalmadena bar prides itself on its fantastic customer service and excellent value for money in ordering drinks whilst providing probably the biggest range and variety of music on the entire 24 Hour Square. Here is what some people are saying about Molly Malone’s Benalmadena Bar…
There was no trouble at all within Molly Malone’s all night long. Tony the DJ played every song we requested and made it a good laugh (thanks!) Also the two rep guys who persuade you to come inside are really friendly too and even gave us free drink coupons!
Anyone heading out to Benalmadena should definitely visit Molly Malone’s. We had a geat time! It was my hens night and the people there looked after me to no end and made it a very special night!

Disco Kiu Nightclub Benalmadena

Disco Kiu Nightclub found on the 24 Hour Square Benalmadena is probably the most popular nightclub in the whole Benalmadena region. Disco Kui boasts a whopping three dance floors providing an eclectic mix of hard dance music as well as popular chart hits and latin music, all combined with an elegant and stylish decor that makes this nightclub one of the best the Square has to offer. The Disco Kui Nightclub looks nothing much upon entry but as you walk through the huge door into the Atlantis room you are greeted by 10 bars and 4 different rooms offering you the night of your life! Dico Kui offers a number of special events year round incluhttp://travelbenalmadena.com/wp-admin/post-new.phpding mud wrestling, beauty competitions, fashion shows, ladies nights, hens and stag parties. Here is what some visitors had to say about the club…
This is the largest and most popular club in 24-hour Square, and hosts a fabulous Ladies Night on Thursdays. Altogether, it was a good club–sometimes you might get loads of English and Irish in there, and the place is banging all the time. Also try and take advantage of the very generous PR staff offering free drinks!

Lineker’s Bar Benalmadena

Lineker’s Benalmadena Bar located on the 24 Hour Square is the regions best sports style bar for travelers looking to catch up on some much deserved international sporting action whilst enjoying the lively party atmosphere of a hugely popular nightclub. Lineker’s bar is fully air conditioned and have a huge range of friendly staff ready to help you have the best Benalmadena holiday possible. Huge plasma screen TV’s beam in all of the latest sporting events from right around the globe. Every night is a party at Lineker’s who offer some of the best music blasting until the early hours of the morning from Costa del Sol’s top DJ’s. If you have a large group  this nightclub can cater specifically to you if you just call ahead! Here is what some visitors have to say about Lineker’s…
I would recommend going to Linekar’s bar, it has the best atmosphere and it’s fantastic if you’re going on a hens party or just out on the town with a group of friends. However, Linekers shuts at about 4am, but dont worry everyone (even the staff) heads to Mangos, which is a lively nightclub with good music which carries on the party until 6 – 7 am.

MORE BENALMADENA ATTRACTIONS

Benalmadena offers a huge number of attractions for visitors to explore and enjoy. To find out more information about any of these Benalmadena attractions follow the links below:
For the younger holiday maker, or for if you are young at heart and looking for a great time whilst on you Benalmadena holiday then 24 Hour Square Benalmadena is the place to be. With its wall to wall nightclubs and bars exclusively aimed to traveling visitors you will be able to dance and party the night away. Either way just ensure you enjoy yourself and spread the word about 24 Hour Square Benalmadena."
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

https://i46.tinypic.com/i1jwhy.jpg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
tl;dr
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

liquidat0r wrote:

tl;dr
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5141|Stoke, England
You fucking sux noob taking this from clayman, you should be shot in the head. But def arrested and be raped by an inmate. I bet you don't even play css, fucking noob.
So far I see that "Team.1337Clan is a bunch of fagot ass losers, that rip other peoples vid's to look cool. You team should be called "TeamFuckingFagotsThatRipOther­sOff.Clan"

Oh and your stupid vid editor sux, very choppy noob. Can't even rip correctly, you FAIL.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5749|شمال
Mukhtar's birthday - A day in the life of a bus driver
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

lowing wrote:

I honestly hope you are the next DWI victim, either you or someone you love.
what the fuck lowing
hmm, lowing wishing jord/jords loved ones get killed/injured in a DUI

who wants to take bets on mod action/inaction?

Last edited by krazed (2010-08-05 06:35:16)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
wtf is a DWI
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
Driving While Intoxicated
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

driving with intoxication?

so close

Last edited by RavyGravy (2010-08-05 06:44:49)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

RTHKI wrote:

Driving While Intoxicated
I've never understood the difference between a DWI and a DUI?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
i dont think there is a difference, but i hear dwi more than dui now

from some site: driving while intoxicated (DWI) or impaired (DUI)
v0v

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-08-05 06:52:00)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
DUI = driving under the influence

It encompasses driving while high on any number of drugs or controlled substances.

DWI is just for alcohol.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
its dif for each state tbh
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
It doesn't bother me krazed, its the internet. Numerous people wish death upon internet people, granted its mostly 14 year olds on videogames...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard