Hiei987
+20|6709
I joined a server I play on daily today, was on China on Wake and US already had our airfield at beginning of the game. I got into an FAV as a gunner at North Base and started driving towards the airfield at full speed. An OAV went full speed past us, and by shooting next to it a couple times as we were going head on I somehow killed the driver. Then there was a guy shooting us from LMG in a tower, I also fired at him as we passed by and killed him. When we got to the base I quickly shot out 3 people out of a HMMW before getting killed by a tank. I am sure that I never exactly aimed at any of the 5 people because we were going so fast, but they still died. So what could this be? Luck, random glitch, someone else hacking?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas
It was you hacking... j/k

I say it was luck.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6710|England
Maybe they had already low health, and you just finished them off.
Pineycone
Banned
+4|6611|Behind you.
"Luck, random glitch"

Both.
Everyone has those random killing sprees, although there 'ought to be some skill applied.
If you had an aimbot your crosshair would be whipping around rapidly (based on what I've seen on those videos that were shown here, which pretty much defeats the purpose of aimbots lol).
bobroonie.bda
+143|6699
lol nothing wrong man, normal play. of course its skill you aimed right? you wanted to hit them right? Some shots are better then others. You can call it luck but then again every thing and anything can be considerd luck. Being able to do that over and over is really good skill. You my friend you had a good streak on the FAV, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-05-04 00:27:03)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6823|Portland, OR, USA

Welcome to EA games.

My favorite is when I'm in a jeep and a tank shell that should only just hurt my jeep like 90% instead kills me OUT of my jeep.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6775|06-01
well there are days where everyone you shoot are headshots and other days where everybody you shoot at just turns right back and gives you a headshot...
Username II
+3|6651

Viper007Bond wrote:

Welcome to EA games.

My favorite is when I'm in a jeep and a tank shell that should only just hurt my jeep like 90% instead kills me OUT of my jeep.
That reminds me of the time I was in the blackhawk...when a tank shot me out of it, through the glass. The helicopter just kept flying in circles...didn't explode.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6645|The Netherlands
were can you douwnload the aimbot=p
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6742|Belgium
I stumbled into an aimbot just the other day, this guy was shooting with such precision, even trough walls and massive range, nobody could have done it that way without cheating.

So my clanmates and i decided to hunt the fucker down, but guess what, we pumped the asshole with all of our firepower we had, at the moment that was 4 guys against that one fuck. And he just stood there reading his newspaper blowing our brains out with a fucking L85 !!?? We hit him badly but he didnt have a single scratch.

Now thats cheating m8 ! Too bad we didnt take screenshots or remembered his name. It was a difficult name, with all strange things in it. We were all too amazed and pissed of at the moment.

It sucks when this kind of things happen in BF. Knowing you could easily kick his ass...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard