FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Uzique wrote:

who the hell would want an app like that.
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hibi would
dont even own the game
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

HaiBai wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hibi would
dont even own the game
well forgive me for thinking that since you posted in a thread about said game.
HaiBai

11 Bravo wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

hibi would
dont even own the game
well forgive me for thinking that since you posted in a thread about said game.
ill try
HaiBai
Get to know DICE
Battlefield community manager, zh1nt0 started a thread on the EA UK forums asking for ways DICE and the community can interact with each other. Examples of this include tours of the DICE studio, dev interviews and many others.

If you have a suggestion that is something other than "fixing [insert complaint here]" be sure to post it in the thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright so, I would like to start a thread about us within the Community who are constantly posting on these forums.
As I have said before, you would be surprised how much of your input that has already reached the different project groups at DICE. Some are on vacation and will receive them on their desk as soon as they return and some of them have looked through them already which I personally think is a big step in the right direction.

The "Community Wall" is literally covered with YOUR ideas on how to improve BC2 and for that I really thank everyone who has put the time to post in these forums. Sometimes it may seem that no reply is coming from DICE but be very sure that even though I don't post sometimes I always keep a keen eye on what's what in the forums.

Now, on to my big question. Other than the ideas of improving the game there are other aspects to DICE, the gaming scene that are community related.

What would you like to see within the Community?
Community Competitions like in-game videos?
Art work Competitions?
More interviews?
A filmed tour around the DICE office?
Posting more on different forums that are not english-speaking?

Also, present yourself if you like so we can get to know eachother .
Give me a shout !

*Note that we can leave the "game-debate" int he other threads and please, no ranting. Let's make this a pleasant thread filled with positive energy

Suggestions:

- Filmed tour of DICE
- Community Wall
- Filming the hallway (I seriously put that in, yes)
- More updates
- Interviews with DICE dev

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EA UK Forums
GullyFoyle
+25|5388
FYI:  There was some sort of EA server outage this morning, and now people on Twitter are complaining that all VIP content is missing.  I don't know if the PC version of BFBC2 is affected.

==================================================

This Xbox Life » Blog Archive » BFBC2 Map Pack 5 incoming?

From another source:  "White Pass Rush and Nelson Bay daytime Conquest tomorrow!"

Another interview with the Battlefield Community Manager at EuroGamers.com

This is not someone's personal frag-fest, it is well done Machinima:

Machinima - Battlefield Bad Company 2 - No Man Left Behind 

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2010-07-27 05:41:05)

thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
nice vid , as always when it's Machinima
GullyFoyle
+25|5388
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
Got called a hacker by these two dudes because I was head shotting them with the 870 using slugs and magnum ammo. I wish people would learn how the weapons work first.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I fucking love white pass rush.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5985|Perth, Australia

Jaekus wrote:

Got called a hacker by these two dudes because I was head shotting them with the 870 using slugs and magnum ammo. I wish people would learn how the weapons work first.
Yeah nothing gets hackusations faster then shotgun with slugs.

Although lately i've been getting more 'noob' calls for using it.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5537|Cerbere Landing

Macbeth wrote:

I fucking love white pass rush.
I would like it too, but DICE messed up the scopes on White Pass rush and Nelson Bay conquest. Every time I try to zoom in, I can't see what I'm shooting at beyond 15 meters. It almost blinds me.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA

Jaekus wrote:

Same thing happened to me, except I was using the SAIGA, and server admins kicked me.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

Rod Foxx wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Yeah nothing gets hackusations faster then shotgun with slugs.

Although lately i've been getting more 'noob' calls for using it.
Hate that word. 'noob'.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Anyone else notice the lighting is weird on Nelson Bay conquest?  Whenever I'd scope on a target with T88 sniper I needed sunglasses for the glare.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
Not even sunglasses can protect your eyes from the virtual lightbulb that is BC2.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6557|Kent, UK
Does anyone else have the problem retards spawning on you in cover and giving your position away?
I've lost count of the number of times that I've been hiding near a flag so people can spawn on me and help cap, and some idiot has spawned on me and immediately stood up and started spraying bullets. Some people are so fecking stupid.
Same goes when I'm picking people off with the PKM from cover. If you want to spawn on me, because I'm close to a flag, fine. Don't nick my hidey hole or give me away to all the red triangles on the minimap!

/rant
Stingray24
Yes, I also have this problem at times.  I also enjoy the squad members who don't pass along info such as "Oh hey I just had my head blown off by a sniper sitting on the cliffs near b".  Instead, they happily spin their mouse button while waiting to spawn.
signa
~~~~~
+50|6730|Michigan, USA

Buckles wrote:

Does anyone else have the problem retards spawning on you in cover and giving your position away?
I've lost count of the number of times that I've been hiding near a flag so people can spawn on me and help cap, and some idiot has spawned on me and immediately stood up and started spraying bullets. Some people are so fecking stupid.
Same goes when I'm picking people off with the PKM from cover. If you want to spawn on me, because I'm close to a flag, fine. Don't nick my hidey hole or give me away to all the red triangles on the minimap!

/rant
that happens to me all the time and it pisses me off.  I'll be behind enemy lines on rush or sniping with the SVU from a great position and some turd spawns on me and opens up with a full auto lmg or uses the M95.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Hmm...
In BF2, people who spawned on you, automatically had the same stance as you, i.e. prone, crouch or standing.

How's that done in BC2?
I can't really remember, but I think people spawning are standing.

(No idea if this would work anyway if you don't have crouch as a toggle button.)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

globefish23 wrote:

Hmm...
In BF2, people who spawned on you, automatically had the same stance as you, i.e. prone, crouch or standing.

How's that done in BC2?
I can't really remember, but I think people spawning are standing.

(No idea if this would work anyway if you don't have crouch as a toggle button.)
They spawn in the same stance up unless they have toggle crouch on it's not going to stay that way for a long time.
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!

signa wrote:

Buckles wrote:

/rant
that happens to me all the time and it pisses me off.  I'll be behind enemy lines on rush or sniping with the SVU from a great position and some turd spawns on me and opens up with a full auto lmg or uses the M95.
1: don't be in a squad when you're doing anything BUT teamwork (not camping/hiding)

2: don't be in a squad as a sniper, it's fucking retarded and totally pointless

3: don't be in a squad
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6390

thepilot91 wrote:

signa wrote:

Buckles wrote:

/rant
1: don't be in a squad when you're doing anything BUT teamwork (not camping/hiding)

3: don't be in a squad
4: you don't need to change your font color
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Stingray24

thepilot91 wrote:

Disagree, the way I play recon it's quite useful to my squad.  Tossing out motion mines to help them identify closer targets while I pick off the long range ones.  Run n gun sniper is fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard