LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6597
I said fuck on a server and it kicked me without any warning at all. Thats just retarded to kick without warning and NO rules saying you cant swear. Indeed I hate those gay servers that kick you without warning you that you cant swear and kicking for saying omg or wtf is just pathetic these guys need to grow up.

Last edited by LordDragonclaw (2006-04-20 05:18:44)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway
Happend yesterday, Wake Island, the HMMV clanserver: Spawned, theres a guy in the z-10 going: get in! I did, Tv`d a tank, unfortunately an admin, got lock on us, took out the stinger, also a guy with the "HMMV" tag. 5 sek. later: Kicked for teamkilling, 1 minute. I thought i was an mistake, so i joined again.
"why was i kicked" i asked 2 or three times, then someone replied: They pinned a note on your back that said: kick me... "lol, ok" kicked again, and banned...

Also got banned later that day: Banning Tjenare: cause 0bsessi0n hates you!

2 bans in one day, a rekord!
Statikcat
+4|6613
I got kicked fromsome douche Christian server for typing OMG
R0lyP0ly
+161|6669|USA
kicked for saying "noob"....

nuff said
pow101
+1|6681
One of the funniest reasons i got banned was I was playing on a German server and i  said  nazi which believe me people i've gotten kicked off of every German server on here for say the word Nazi or say Hi to Hitler for me....lol
joey_915
+4|6595
I once entered a server and I was in there for 3 seconds then banned for too many TK's.
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6599|Finland
I got banned for saying ''statpad'' in pistols/knifes only server.
deniZen_zero
+7|6682
I was commander on the "Karkland 24 hrs/big points" or some such server and we were kicking ass. I kept noticing on my scans some people stat-padding by the arty.  Now I don't really care about the stat padding but they kept blowing up my arty so I went over there and wasted them... 

Banned for commanding and engaging in battle.

Nice.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6667|Spokane, Washington

I got kicked for killing an admin on "NO WHORING" 4 times in a row with a dao while he couldnt kill me with mg36. Kicked me for "hacking"
teehee1988
+5|6653|Birmingham, UK
You're have been kicked because you are too good, and it is not fair!!!!
hahahaha how that made me laugh!!
lockandload
+0|6745
i got kicked for saying the word cockpit in a sentence
Eggbert70
+0|6585|Oldham
got kicked cos i punished some idiot too quickly who put a claymore behind the only cover i had over looking the hotel flag on mashtuur when the us team were tryin to nade the roof - "put the claymore at the top of the fuckin stairs ". i rejoined and said to admin "why i get kicked ffs?" then got instantly kicked for bad language - "ffs" - but not for my fuckin the 1st time???????????
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

I wrote a topic about this one.. Kicked for stealing the APC while MEC from the USMC main base in Karkand.. The admins were using it and the tank to own all.

Also

Kicked for mutiny against admin-commander

Kicked for destroying enemy assets at the Oilfields w. a bomber while engaged in a dogfight.
"You received points for destroying a strategic object"
"You have been kicked. Reason: Baserape"

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-03 05:15:15)

I need around tree fiddy.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6586|Austin , TX
kicked for teamkilling a guy who was trying to shoot me out of a chopper  he shot like 4 sraws at me and i had had enuff!!! gave him the whole load of rockets an went back to owning an then bam my teammate is spinning without a pilot.... its all good i gave the admins my piece of mind on their forums and they all apologized muahahahah
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6592|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Well i amnot beeing a smacktard so i dont get kicked much but here is the 2 lamest reason ive got for beeing kicked.

1. After owning for 3 round on a server ive got myself kicked for the following: your beeing kicked for exessive team killing...Oh yeah my 50 team score and 70 overall must mean that ive been team killing alot...Smart admin heh?

2.I once knifed a admin...he havent took it and ive been awarded with a nice...Your beeing kicked for high ping...(Yeah i was so laggy with my 33 ping!...Btw the admin had a worst ping then me!)

That was my 2 cents...have a nice day!
Rizen_Ji
+41|6751|200m out and smiling at you.
for being a liberal!!!
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6691|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth

the_heart_attack wrote:

my mate got banned from christan gamers server for typing
"would you fuck off you fucking gay cunt and stop touching my fucking cock"

you have been banned for the word "cock"
hahahaha oh man thats rich aint it?
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
cursing the admin out becuz he wanted the US (we were on the MEC) to get a flag on karkand

and i am still banned LMAO
Unrelenting1
+-4|6582
99% of my bans and kicks are for language.  In a game where killing is ok but language is NO GO.  Kiss my entire ass you idiiots who kick for that shit.   EAT MY ENTIRE BALLS.   God forbid you say F-#K.  OMG the lord will strike down upon the' with great vengense.   Leave the lord out of it,  this is war retard.   HURTLE THE DEAD< TRAMPLE THE WEAK>  Put your panty waste pampered ass back in your room surrounded by people who love you,  when it comes to war I hold no punches.   KISS MY ASS
Unrelenting1
+-4|6582
We all know what WTF, and OMG, and STFU means don't we at least by now?  Yet thats perfectly fine to type in while playing.   I actually prefer to type out the words,,,,,,YOUR A FCKING IDIOt COMMANDER, or well you get the point.  BANNED   KICKED   VOTED OUT.   Oh well, keep your precious nice godly server, I DON"T FCKING NEED IT.
antin0de
+44|6682|SL,UT
Wow, look at all these examples of admin abuse.  How fucking lame.

I used to play on HellsFury's SF server often.  One of their admins, Linkster, is a bigtime helo whore.  So am I, so we'd fight over choppers.  This instance was on Surge:

He would even resort to the "FAV jump out / roadkill / no TK" trick (easily countered by holding 'Enter Vehicle').  So when he and his clanmate luckily got the chopper, I threw a grappling hook over it (does nothing).  His gunner TK'd me for doing this.  They soon crashed, so we were all back at the helipad.  They got it again.

One more grappling hook, one more TK.

They crashed again.  And got the chopper again.  So I got my RPG out & hit them once.  Gunner TK's me and gets temp banned.  Then Linkage comes back to repair his chopper.  Little does he know I'm standing right under him.  So when he gets too low... temp ban.

I got both of them temp banned from their own server.  Now that is funny. 

If you ever play on HELLSFURY, be sure to give them a hard time.  They're douchebags.  They've kicked me for "stealing a teammate's vehicle" on numerous occasions.  They deserve to be hosed down with fire extinguishers.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6592|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I got another funny reason for beeing kicked today...Joining a server is not stats-paddin so watch out dude.

I had joined the  BlackOps Platoon E RANKED 64 (East Coast)...then bout 10 sec maybe a lil more i get kicked saying that i was stats-paddin...YEAH SURE! >.<
AG6_Iceman
+2|6576
I got into a game and went to my option menu and when I got out of it I was banned for team killing hum

**** it 
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6808|South Cybertown, Texas
One knife, two claymores! Our commander would spot the commander from the other team out for me!

So I go and knife him than took his sniper kit! Went to the stairs and placed one clay at the top, just out of sight, the other by where he was laying, than zipped over to the parking garage (Warlord) and watched.

He spawns, runs across the street to the first building goes up the stairs and BOOM dead!

He respawns, go up to the third floor of the building that’s in his base, zip lines over to the second floor or the building across the street, goes over to where he was at and BOOM he’s dead again!

I get “you have been kicked due to excessive team kills”!
DrakeRide55
+5|6668
I got banned for owning FMJ Bird on his karkand server... lol
Drake

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard