[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
read some more and people bitch about this as well

wtf people what do you not get about WAR!!!!!!!!! who cares defeat the spawn raper it gets you better, if you get pissed when your on the MEC and you get spawn raped at the hotel... her is your solution:

SPAWN SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING NOOBS

man i do not know why these FUCKTARDS spawn at the same damn spot LMAO

noobs go do something else and quit complaining

WAR IS WAR!!! if you play the game right, you will win (meaning be SMART and dont bitch)
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6767
The next funny thing is that they keep spawning as medics. Shock paddles work perfectly against armor. Oh, yea, you can revive enemy tank to death.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6743|Honolulu, HI
At the same time you have to admit that seeing a bunch of APCs, tanks, and/or transports hovering JUST OUTSIDE the flag radius, making no effort to cap the flag or do anything other than kill whoever is unfortunate enough to spawn there, is just plain lame.  If I get pwned by armor that's just passing through, or actually staying next to the flag to try to cap the point, fine.  But if I spawn in and see three vehicles 25 meters from the flag, their turrets pointing straight at me...God damn, is that cheap.

How many times have I seen the USMC team park their vehicles in the left and right alleys by the Hotel at Karkand, for instance.  Yes, we can and do spawn at the square when that happens, but we just get mowed down as we approach them anyway.  For the record I usually spawn as Spec Ops or AT when I see this, but surrounded by 20 friendly Medics, I can't get much done about the vehicle spawn rape, can I?

Either cap (or at least make it LOOK like you're trying to cap) or stay the hell out.

(edit: the guy above me noticed the nothing-but-Medics thing too!  Don't know if that's a good thing or what...)

Last edited by [QXJZ]Capt_Kefra (2006-05-03 19:26:02)

[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
then though, why dont you just spawn at the suburb, be an "AT sniper" kinda guy and shoot the damn APC, get creative...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA
well...considering that this isnt WAR, as you like to put it, but just a GAME maybe you, Mr. FUCKTARD (as you put it LMAO), need to be SMART and play the game the way it was meant, meaning FUN. not just for you, but for everybody playing.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6743|Honolulu, HI

Ender2309 wrote:

well...considering that this isnt WAR, as you like to put it, but just a GAME maybe you, Mr. FUCKTARD (as you put it LMAO), need to be SMART and play the game the way it was meant, meaning FUN. not just for you, but for everybody playing.
Agreed.  What's fun for three or four people (i.e., raping spawns) makes the game profoundly less fun for the 30 or so other people who die every 30 seconds.  Fortunately these 3 or 4 people swap out every round (ideally), thus spreading around the "fun" of being able to spawn rape.

To reiterate: THIS ISN'T WAR!  It's a game, and a pretty unrealistic one at that.  You want war, go enlist or, if you're not physically capable, play America's Army.  So the next time someone rationalizes their APC rape by saying "This is war, anything goes"...you can reserve the right to disagree; this should be a fun game for all first, and a war simulation a distant second.
GetOutOfMyTankNoob
+3|6591
I only find spawn camping annoying when there are 4 enemy tanks, 7 enemy APCs, and an attack chopper blasting the shit out of our UCB (only flag, too), AND OUR PILOTS ARE FLYING AROUND DOING NOTHING. Otherwise, it's possible to get them out of your base. Yes, it sucks getting killed 5 times in a row while you shoot AT rockets in the half a second you're alive, but the reward is great.

_[BS]_Bone: You have died more than you have killed. STFU and learn how to aim your gun, noob.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6648|USA
DUH, dont u know, hitting a tank with shock paddle causes the ENGINE to explode, GOD.. retards..

(jokin)
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA

Ender2309 wrote:

well if you aren't having fun, dont ruin mine, cuz if i spawn kill i am sure havin fun, go play somewhere else lol
GetOutOfMyTankNoob
+3|6591
Shock paddles should kill the tank in one hit. Who cares if it's unrealistic? The tank driver should pay attention!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6773|06-01
spawn raping is a fact of this game... accept it.
getting raped? don't like it? spawn somewhere else with the required kit and go bust some ass.
if there is no where else to spawn, well sorry you're shit out of luck.
just don't spawn and wait for the game to end.
or.... you could disconnect...

edit for spelling

Last edited by tthf (2006-05-03 20:07:46)

[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
well put tthf, i have fun doing it, and it was inspired by war, so if EA fucked it up, well we can do what we can to have fun
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6606|Reisterstown, MD

I don't understand why people cry and bitch about getting raped.  More times than not, it is your teams fault you are getting raped.  If you are silly enough to keep spawning at the same spot just to get killed then it's your own fault.  The opposing team should not show sympathy for people who aren't smart enough to chose another spawn point.  If that is your only flag, it's your fault that your team was not able to capture anymore flags.  If EA thought raping would be a problem, they would have instituted spawn armor so people can run away when they spawn.  As it were, if you get raped..oh well.
Edit: Damn, I type too fast

Last edited by killer21 (2006-05-03 20:20:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard