Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

You're taking her out with your brother. I have the feeling SHE thinks she's been friend zoned. Bad bad bad bad idea.

Did I emphasise how bad that idea was?

BAD.
Tetn1s
+59|6640|Los Angeles
I never actually mentioned my brother. I could just talk him out of not coming. But what I meant is I think she expects him to be tagging along. Especially because I asked her if she was available right in front of him.  So talk him out of it?

Or is it even worth the trouble? She has to go back home in a week and I wont be able to see her anymore in-person.

Last edited by Tetn1s (2010-07-28 10:42:02)

Lai
+186|6149

Tetn1s wrote:

Especially because I asked her if she was available right in front of him.
And why exactly did you do that, if I may ask?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
Oh, man. I could write pages and pages on Jenni and our troubles. And you'd spend DAYS psycho analyzing me and telling me what to do. And you'd be right. Everyone was right. At every turn. And I still ignored them. I'm either very dumb or I love this fucking woman.

Oh well.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Tetn1s
+59|6640|Los Angeles

Lai wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Just an extra detail, I dont think it matters anymore. Im gonna go out with her by myself and we'll see what happens then. Wish me luck its my first date!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Good luck
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Finray wrote:

Oh, man. I could write pages and pages on Jenni and our troubles. And you'd spend DAYS psycho analyzing me and telling me what to do. And you'd be right. Everyone was right. At every turn. And I still ignored them. I'm either very dumb or I love this fucking woman.

Oh well.
Are you still with her?
Benzin
+576|5996
I got absolutely owned a couple days ago. Sent a text message to a friend saying "Starting to think unclean thoughts about my girlfriend's cousin" just to kind of say how I think she's hot and my girlfriend found it. Forgot to delete the thread in my phone! Took two days of fighting to get that situation fixed.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North

Finray wrote:

I'm either very dumb or I love this fucking woman.
why can't it be both?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England

Finray wrote:

Oh well.
You don't love her, trust me mate. First serious relationship and all that. You're just not doing anything to help yourself get over her.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Zimmer wrote:

Finray wrote:

Oh well.
Are you still with her?
No fucking idea, ahah.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Finray wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Finray wrote:

Oh well.
Are you still with her?
No fucking idea, ahah.
I thought she dumped you ages ago?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

ghettoperson wrote:

Finray wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Are you still with her?
No fucking idea, ahah.
me too
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock

krazed wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Finray wrote:

No fucking idea, ahah.
me too
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Yeah, you even made a post about it
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Lot has happened since then, cba typing it all out really.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock

Finray wrote:

not in the bedroom though.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

Adams_BJ wrote:

Finray wrote:

not in the bedroom though.
www.instantrimshot.com
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6350|Troy, New York

Tetn1s wrote:

Lai wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Just an extra detail, I dont think it matters anymore. Im gonna go out with her by myself and we'll see what happens then. Wish me luck its my first date!
Talk your brother out of coming for sure. Come up with some sort of excuse for why hes not there and proceed to have a private conversation.
Benzin
+576|5996
From Cammy's FB... "And now he's having an ice cube rubbed on his nipple whilst simultaneously being dry humped." Dude, if you're on FB while getting some, I think you need to reexamine your priorities.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
And now "Rowena now has my elbow skin in her mouth and is rhythmically tugging on it to 'Get Shaky'"

wtf is going on there
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF

liquidat0r wrote:

And now "Rowena now has my elbow skin in her mouth and is rhythmically tugging on it to 'Get Shaky'"

wtf is going on there
She's a fucking moron sometimes.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Oh, thought this was EE chat. Anyway, why on Earth were you posting that on fb?
Benzin
+576|5996
I think she's hijacked his page... not even Camm is dumb enough to be on FB and turn away poontang.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF

CapnNismo wrote:

I think she's hijacked his page... not even Camm is dumb enough to be on FB and turn away poontang.
nah, it is actually me. We're not doing anything like that, she's just being an idiot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard