Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6417
i've never been banned, ever.
how about that
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6615
you've never posted anything risque, or even entertaining for that matter. not surprising tbh.
how about that
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6882|Oxferd Ohire
ive never been banned. ive only gotten awms for my sig being too big and spam ones from KJ
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6431|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

FloppY_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

­
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6615
a blank-space with no text - or all its content ignored

that very aptly sums up all of your time here on bf2s in one post, floppy. well done!

i couldn't express my attitude towards you any better!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5898|Roma

Uzique wrote:

that very aptly sums up all of your time here on bf2s in one post, floppy. well done!

i couldn't express my cock sucking fetish towards you any better!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Ryan
+1,230|6988|Alberta, Canada

It's been the same as any other year, really.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6615

aerodynamic wrote:

Uzique wrote:

quick go make another thread about yourself

hopefully one involving drink-driving and subtle remarks about how cool you are at everything you do
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5898|Roma

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Uzique wrote:

quick go make another thread about yourself

hopefully one involving drink-driving and subtle remarks about how cool you are at everything you do
i am cool
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6417

Uzique wrote:

or even entertaining for that matter.
says who?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6852|67.222.138.85

ig wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

just counted 22 unique androo accounts without even trying
and how many of those were just accounts that never made it past the introduction forum? ive had like 12 accounts myself...

and how about instead of spitting out bs about how many accounts he has, why dont you give me a real reason as to why hes not allowed here and people like me, sam, marine, uzique, etc are
The majority of them were from before the registration forum existed.

Androo is an extremely immature kid that has spent many, many accounts trying to slip past the mods to forum suicide shortly after, including posting NSFW ^ max pictures on BF2S. The only person that is in the same league is cdogmn.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6736|Reisterstown, MD

ig wrote:

how can you tell me whats racist? how is me jokingly calling a bunch of white people n*ggers racist? oh yeah, it isnt

if i said n*ggers shouldnt be allowed to post here and i was referring to blacks, that would be racist

its no different than calling guys cunts or faggots. race has nothing to do with the word n*gger when i say it
You can fake spin it however you want to but the fact of the matter is that by using the word in whatever iteration you want, your ignorance is showing...but that's not really shocking to me.  Continue on with the attention whoring technique..

and spare me with the "irony with you using green text" rhetoric. 
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6723|Columbus, OH

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

how about that
wait til the new mods get intoxicated with their newly-found powers.
tuckergustav
+1,590|6059|...

loubot wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

how about that
wait til the new mods get intoxicated with their newly-found powers.
Yeah, Metal...I need the practice...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6723|Columbus, OH
wait until thursday nite Tuck, I'll let you give it a try.
tuckergustav
+1,590|6059|...

loubot wrote:

Got something big planned?
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6417
yes
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6723|Columbus, OH

tuckergustav wrote:

loubot wrote:

Got something big planned?
Just me, a bottle of Jack, and the Internetz
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6526|the land of bourbon

SamTheMan wrote:

ig wrote:

how about one word:

mint
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6667

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ig wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

just counted 22 unique androo accounts without even trying
and how many of those were just accounts that never made it past the introduction forum? ive had like 12 accounts myself...

and how about instead of spitting out bs about how many accounts he has, why dont you give me a real reason as to why hes not allowed here and people like me, sam, marine, uzique, etc are
The majority of them were from before the registration forum existed.

Androo is an extremely immature kid that has spent many, many accounts trying to slip past the mods to forum suicide shortly after, including posting NSFW ^ max pictures on BF2S. The only person that is in the same league is cdogmn.
show me pictures (since they're probably deleted) of the nsfw threads hes created because i dont remember them.

even if so, im pretty sure others have posted NSFW pictures whether it be spamming PM's or in the forum and allowed back in.

also there's other people that have slipped past the mods, banned, and then eventually let back in on multiple accounts so.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6852|67.222.138.85
I'm not going to go through all of this shit just to prove to you why androo is such a nuisance on an unimaginable level. This has nothing to do with "mods are nazis" as I'm sure will be shortly insinuated, this is about me not taking half an hour trawling through three year old posts to justify obvious actions by the staff after androo has been given such an obscene number of chances.

Stop being dense.
ig
+1,199|6667

killer21 wrote:

ig wrote:

how can you tell me whats racist? how is me jokingly calling a bunch of white people n*ggers racist? oh yeah, it isnt

if i said n*ggers shouldnt be allowed to post here and i was referring to blacks, that would be racist

its no different than calling guys cunts or faggots. race has nothing to do with the word n*gger when i say it
You can fake spin it however you want to but the fact of the matter is that by using the word in whatever iteration you want, your ignorance is showing...but that's not really shocking to me.  Continue on with the attention whoring technique..

and spare me with the "irony with you using green text" rhetoric. 
lol at fake spin. how about you actually give me a good reason as to why im wrong. my ignorance is showing...lol. if you really let just a single word get to you like that, you have some problems. another lol at attention whoring technique
ig
+1,199|6667

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I'm not going to go through all of this shit just to prove to you why androo is such a nuisance on an unimaginable level. This has nothing to do with "mods are nazis" as I'm sure will be shortly insinuated, this is about me not taking half an hour trawling through three year old posts to justify obvious actions by the staff after androo has been given such an obscene number of chances.

Stop being dense.
1. 3 years ago.
2. see below

once again.

"even if so, im pretty sure others have posted NSFW pictures whether it be spamming PM's or in the forum and allowed back in.

also there's other people that have slipped past the mods, banned, and then eventually let back in on multiple accounts so."

also im not being dense, just revealing your double standards.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6736|Reisterstown, MD

ig wrote:

lol at fake spin. how about you actually give me a good reason as to why im wrong. my ignorance is showing...lol. if you really let just a single word get to you like that, you have some problems. another lol at attention whoring technique
Dude, you're a little kid.  I wouldn't expect any less from a child.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6887|FUCK UBISOFT

SamTheMan wrote:

Lynx
SamBo
SamBo-xD
SamBo:D
SamTheBan
SamTheMan
SamTheMan
SamTheMan-xD