Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
truth. still feeling pissed off. supposed to call her tonight cause she's working atm
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Pound a couple shots so you have the courage.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium

nukchebi0 wrote:

Pound a couple shots so you have the courage.
don't need the courage at all, just cbf atm (and she's working anyway now..)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

HaiBai wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

alright, what the hell.  ive known this girl for 4 or 5 days and shes already talking to be about being with me for the rest of my life.  i just say yes to everything because id feel too guilty if i said no.  but this is moving way too fast...

like i really like her and all, but 5 days and all of this already?

crazy
k so its been like a month and i havent seen her since.  ive tried to get her to go the beach and six flags and shes all like "oh yeah of course id love to go" and then she tells me she cant at 1 AM the day we're going.

although we still text everyday, i dont enjoy it at all.  it feels like a chore and this relationship is boring.  its like having a wife more then having a girlfriend.  the only reason im still in this is because we live close to each other, so that might be a reason, and because her english is shit and my polish is ok, its hard to communicate sometimes.  even then we would just sit in silence and it wouldnt be awkward at all.

so those are the only two reasons im still with her.  advice?
Run away. Now.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois

HaiBai wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

alright, what the hell.  ive known this girl for 4 or 5 days and shes already talking to be about being with me for the rest of my life.  i just say yes to everything because id feel too guilty if i said no.  but this is moving way too fast...

like i really like her and all, but 5 days and all of this already?

crazy
k so its been like a month and i havent seen her since.  ive tried to get her to go the beach and six flags and shes all like "oh yeah of course id love to go" and then she tells me she cant at 1 AM the day we're going.

although we still text everyday, i dont enjoy it at all.  it feels like a chore and this relationship is boring.  its like having a wife more then having a girlfriend.  the only reason im still in this is because we live close to each other, so that might be a reason, and because her english is shit and my polish is ok, its hard to communicate sometimes.  even then we would just sit in silence and it wouldnt be awkward at all.

so those are the only two reasons im still with her.  advice?
oh just noticed, i wrote we live close to each other.  i meant to say we live far away from each other
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
so called her, told her what i think about the situation and her bailing out and whatnot. She was 'really sorry' and will try to get the sunday off work anyway to come.. Let's see how that turns out.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Jebus wrote:

so called her, told her what i think about the situation and her bailing out and whatnot. She was 'really sorry' and will try to get the sunday off work anyway to come.. Let's see how that turns out.
lies
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
why
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Turns out this driving shit takes longer than I thought.  Not gonna be able to drive by myself till September probably.  Is that totally gonna fuck me over for getting girls in community college?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

_j5689_ wrote:

Turns out this driving shit takes longer than I thought.  Not gonna be able to drive by myself till September probably.  Is that totally gonna fuck me over for getting girls in community college?
not really

and uhoh, girl got the wrong impression... just because i'm nice to you and shit doesnt mean i want to date >.<
Lai
+186|6121

_j5689_ wrote:

No really but being able to take a girl for a ride is definitely a plus. On a horse that is, preferably a white one. Chicks dig that.

Sadly I'm not much of an animal lover myself and bikes don't have quite the same appeal.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Another girl I hadn't spoken to for a long while asked to have another conversation like we used to have in the 'old days'. Meaning an MSN convo that goes on and on.

Well, she was supposed to get off work at 4. She finished at 5.30 and came online at about 7.30. Oh well, big deal I though, she's here now so we can finally talk. Point is that the convo was shit, had to wait 5 minutes every single time for a reply, as if she was too busy w/other people.

I was like 'fuck this, I didn't wait 3 hours to get ignored by you, I'm off'. Then she started asking if I was pissed off at her etc.; I told her, nah the convo just isn't working. she : 'oh, yeah, it happens'.

I'm seriously considering to avoid having any conversations with females over the internet for real now :x
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

Jebus wrote:

Another girl I hadn't spoken to for a long while asked to have another conversation like we used to have in the 'old days'. Meaning an MSN convo that goes on and on.

Well, she was supposed to get off work at 4. She finished at 5.30 and came online at about 7.30. Oh well, big deal I though, she's here now so we can finally talk. Point is that the convo was shit, had to wait 5 minutes every single time for a reply, as if she was too busy w/other people.

I was like 'fuck this, I didn't wait 3 hours to get ignored by you, I'm off'. Then she started asking if I was pissed off at her etc.; I told her, nah the convo just isn't working. she : 'oh, yeah, it happens'.

I'm seriously considering to avoid having any conversations with females over the internet for real now :x
sigh

krazed wrote:

bitches be crazy
i keep saying this but nobody listens

and yes she was talking to other people

you should have told her the truth TBH

Last edited by krazed (2010-07-18 11:58:53)

Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Maybe I should turn gay, how does that sound?

Edit: Hmm, well I told her I already spent that much time waiting for her to come and then to be half-ignored felt pretty shit. So she shoulda gotten the point, no?

Meh, I was in her friend zone anyway.

Last edited by Jebus (2010-07-18 12:00:32)

Lai
+186|6121

Jebus wrote:

You should, internet is for trolling helpless desperate fellow forummembers, not courting girls.

Seriously though, by phone you lose body language, by email you loose tone of voice as well and by MSN you loose thought through language too. Add to that that people behave differently online than they do offline and you'll understand why the internet provides a wealth of information also causes a lot of miscommunication and therefore is less suited for 'sensitive stuff'.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

Lai wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

No really but being able to take a girl for a ride is definitely a plus.
I just realized like yesterday that I'm the only one out of all of my friends that still can't drive.  Means I won't be able to take girls out on dates or anything
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

_j5689_ wrote:

Lai wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I just realized like yesterday that I'm the only one out of all of my friends that still can't drive.  Means I won't be able to take girls out on dates or anything
The only time I ever see you post is in this thread.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
just have girls drive you
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5697/hmml.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

just have bitches drive you
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Last time I asked a girl to do that, she never responded and the date never went through.  It just works better when there's one fucking thing less that I have to be specific about, since that kind of thing seems to scare a girl off.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
ask your mom to drive you
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
ask your friend's girl friend to drive you
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

_j5689_ wrote:

Lai wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

you need a girl first
Lai
+186|6121

Gooners wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Lai wrote:

you need a girl first
Not necessarily,..

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/myk_e21/Chloroform.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard