Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

KingCheese wrote:

So, just saw on the morning news that Woy Hodgson is to be announced as successor to Rafa Benitez at Liverpool later today.  Fucking hell, Woy.  You're a dirty Scouser now, so I have to hate you.

If that deal is gonna take place, I will be very very happy.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
poor fulham, he's the best manager out there
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
fulham gave liverpool permisson to speak to woy, they're after the healthy compensation package.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
I've heard he's really looking forward to working with Towwes and Cawwagher.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Wheelie?
for fuck fucking sake you fuckers what the fuck they playing at, check this shit out

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna … -26762216/

Fucking hell
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
is what happened in portsmouth last year a normal thing?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
Leeds' case was probably even worse, but other than that I wouldn't say so.  I struggle to think of such an epic financial meltdown in my lifetime.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Everyone loves a bit of transfer gossip in the summer. United alone have signed over 70 players at a total of over £1bn if the speculation is real lol. Fergie said he was after Villa but he went to Barca obviously, Real signed Di Maria and City signing everyone with a pulse... usual these days then

Fergie said he probably won't make any big signings in the summer, but unless it's someone having a laugh, there's a player profile for Benzema on their official site and that Spanish paper apparently close to the Real owners (I dunno?) say the deal is in its final stages and they're usually reliable apparently.

Who's everyone hoping their team sign/sell in this window?

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2010-07-03 20:57:10)

11 Bravo
Banned
i like arsenals new home kit
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Newcastle sign James Perch from Forest for £1m
Yet another top quality signing...
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Is Gabriel Agbonlahor going to start for Villa again?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Assuming he doesn't leave and there's not really any reason for him to then yeah, he'll start ahead of Heskey.
11 Bravo
Banned
what year did they start putting sponsors on the shirts?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Wait, so why did Heskey make the national team and not Agbonlahor? It seems they could have used his speed.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-07-11 20:24:24)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

nukchebi0 wrote:

Wait, so why did Heskey make the national team and not Agbonlahor? It seems they oculd have used his speed.
yeah. Gabby is like a missile down the flanks, so quick. Him and Ashley Young.
Surgeons

11 Bravo wrote:

what year did they start putting sponsors on the shirts?
1978, Liverpool

Edit: They were the first English team, not sure about rest of the world.

Last edited by Surgeons (2010-07-12 04:30:46)

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

nukchebi0 wrote:

Wait, so why did Heskey make the national team and not Agbonlahor? It seems they could have used his speed.
Because we could use Heskey's strength to hold the ball up, which is something that we never seemed to keep hold of for too long all tournament

Kez wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Because we could use Heskey's strength to hold the ball up, which is something that we never seemed to keep hold of for too long all tournament
Heskies first touch is even more dodgy than my old swimming instructors.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
So Everton forgot to offer Gosling a new contract and he's gone to Newcastle. He's injured until January at the earliest though
Surgeons

Henry just went to America to sign for the New York Red Bulls on a free, why the fuck didn't any of the clubs in Britain get him?

United, Arsenal, Liverpool could all do with a striker of his quality, I know he'll be on mega bucks in America but he's only 32, surely the prospect of another 1/2 years in the Premiership would have tempted him before he retires over there.
Ashely Cole looks set to join Real Madrid.

Good fuck off your a cunt that no one over here likes except that boy you bummed, apparently.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
A lad I've known for years is close friends with Jermaine Pennant (and Jermaine Jenas, both Notts lads).  Pennant told said buddy that when he was at Arsenal, Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell were caught in compromising situations together on many occasions.  I always said that him marrying Cheryl was to cover up the fact he was a bum boy.  In fact, anyone remember the hastily edited Wikipedia article that stated "theirs is a marriage of convenience to hide the fact that he is a homosexual and she is a racist"?
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
I remember seeing the photos online of him and a fella in bed, NOTW wanted to print it but an injuction was brought in.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England

1927 wrote:

I remember seeing the photos online of him and a fella in bed, NOTW wanted to print it but an injuction was brought in.
Yeah I remember the gagging order.  I bet he's had a few gagging orders in his time - "Ashley, I order you to take this until it makes you gag"    "OK Sol......"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard