Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
I have joined blue!
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America
I dungeddit
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
so wut am i joining blue or red
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6714|Ireland | Monaghan

lolololol 5 Ruptures tried gank my Hulk.... But they failed miserably, couldn't even break my shield...

1 Invuln T2 and  a Heat Amp T2 and a EM Amp T2.

E63 > FAILLLL
E63 > hahahahahha
E63 > lmfao
E63 > nice try though guys
E63 > aw god that was epic
Jones Bones >
E63 > what ship types did u guys use
Jones Bones > titans
E63 > u mad?
Jones Bones > totally
Jones Bones > im rage quitting right now
Jones Bones > /emote rage quits
Jones Bones > /emote cant find the "Rage Quit" button
Jones Bones > WHAT DO I DO?
E63 > ctrl + q
Jones Bones > what is ctrl?
E63 > morality battle here we go
Jones Bones > that wasn't fail, smart bombing 4 macks and getting them to 10% structure was sad though
Jones Bones > i had a sad
E63 > im surpised my tank held there
Jones Bones > active?
Jones Bones > or just buffer?
E63 > was it 6 shis?
E63 > 1 invuln
Jones Bones > i think 5
E63 > and some amps
E63 > but nice try though

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2010-07-11 11:31:57)

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
dont mine for the next few days, hulkageddons on.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ

FatherTed wrote:

so wut am i joining blue or red
blue, red will reject you unless you have a real good reason to join them since blue is low on numbers
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928
im downloading the trial for this game (taking ages)
can someone tell me how the combat works?
maybe when i finally finish dling we can play together and you guys can tell me how it works
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

MirindoR wrote:

im downloading the trial for this game (taking ages)
can someone tell me how the combat works?
maybe when i finally finish dling we can play together and you guys can tell me how it works
One does not simply start playing EVE. It's an MMORPG. Meaning you got to make some money/learn skills before you can do anything. My advice for you is to do all the tutorial/career agent mission to get a feel for the game.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928
yeah was planning to do that anyways but having played other mmos before this i know it takes ages to understand how all the game really works without someone (not just the games tutorial)  explaining and tutoring through the core (and specific) aspects..
and you start playing mmorpgs just like you start playing any other game.
anyways i'll find someone ingame no biggie.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
join the bf2s channel in game and talk, we'll try to help. i think i have an image that shows you how to join channels, brb to find it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/jpward1/evehowto.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Ted... making a great tutor since 06.

Miran, watch some videos on youtube aswell, it'll give you a feel of what the game is all about and the various aspects to it, like mining/pvp/industry and all that other shit. It's good to have an idea of what you want to do before you start, and you'll be wanting to train learning skills up too.

Also, you can get a 21 buddy trial invite too, I think the normal trial is like 2 weeks? A buddy invite would be one of us sending you're email address a game invite which will get you 21 days. And if you do subscribe to the game, the person who sends the buddy invite gets 30 days free game time.

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2010-07-12 09:11:56)

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Adams_BJ
rvb is awesome, except none of my kills have been uploaded yet
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

The roam you just missed was awesome... All the corp members. That rifter got demolished.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
fucking 0wned that shit hardcore
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

The roam you just missed was awesome... All the corp members. That rifter got demolished.
im at work bro
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois
so eve is sending me emails and stuff, and they're telling me they'll give me 5 days for free and then they'll let me subscribe for $10.

and i guess i sort of want to try again.  im just worried this would happen again:

me waiting for my next skill, and telling myself the game is going to be so much more fun after i get this skill, then realizing i need another skill, telling myself the game would be so much more fun after i got the skill, and then realizing i need another skill, and etc.

so should i try the game again?

edit: i also needs to pay back teds $20mil

Last edited by HaiBai (2010-07-14 00:24:17)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

HaiBai wrote:

so eve is sending me emails and stuff, and they're telling me they'll give me 5 days for free and then they'll let me subscribe for $10.

and i guess i sort of want to try again.  im just worried this would happen again:

me waiting for my next skill, and telling myself the game is going to be so much more fun after i get this skill, then realizing i need another skill, telling myself the game would be so much more fun after i got the skill, and then realizing i need another skill, and etc.

Skilling up. Ah the joy! The wonderous joy!

Amarr Battleship I - V » Advanced Spaceship Command I - V, Drone Interfacing I - V » Warp Drive I - V » Jumpdrive I - V » Jump Drive Calibration I - V.

The full plan has 300 days worth of skilling up. But once completed I'll have a kick ass Carrier pilot.

I <3 Eve.
Adams_BJ

HaiBai wrote:

lots of people have this problem, just try to not think that you can only have fun after you get that skill and have fun doing what you can do now, that way it's always fun but it will only get better.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
defy got reset lulz
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ

FatherTed wrote:

defy got reset lulz
lol I saw the fuck off defy fleet in feet finder lol dunno who started it though
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
adams we need to get you an AU m8y in rhi i think
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
me too Jil will come once he's allowed
FatherTed