DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

Switch wrote:

Arjen Robben spent more time on his arse during this competition than Stephen Hawking.
Iniesta should teach him how to dive properly.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
So new family guys on at 20 past.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

jord wrote:

So new family guys on at 20 past.
That's even worse than watching Holland practice Judo on Spain.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
Shut up Jestar, you haven't got a clue.

The Premier League has since become the world's most watched association football league.

It is the world's most lucrative football league, with combined club revenues of £1.93 billion ($3.15bn) in 2007–08.

It is also ranked first in the UEFA coefficients of leagues based on performances in European competitions over the last five years, ahead of Spain's La Liga and Italy's Serie A.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Premier League may be the biggest but it's boring as fuck, particularly when lower teams play. Most of the spanish teams have some excitement and flair at least.
11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

The Premier League has since become the world's most watched association football league.

It is the world's most lucrative football league, with combined club revenues of £1.93 billion ($3.15bn) in 2007–08.

It is also ranked first in the UEFA coefficients of leagues based on performances in European competitions over the last five years, ahead of Spain's La Liga and Italy's Serie A.

prawned
Jestar
+373|6711

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

prawned
I don't give a shit about how much it's worth, Spain has more entertaining football
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

Godfukkingdamnit!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
I watched the game for 10 minutes and saw the winning goal.
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
sooooooooo entertaining that that only Barcelona or Madrid ever win it.
Jestar
+373|6711

m3thod wrote:

As opposed to the big 3? (Liverpool are shit now)
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK

Jestar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

prawned
I don't give a shit about how much it's worth, Spain has more entertaining football
i am going to bold & highllight it for you because you're obviously blind and/or ignorant.

The Premier League has since become the world's most watched association football league

Do you want to know why it's the most watched football league in the world? It's usually because its the best & most entertaining.
11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

that and if you like watching olympic style diving every week.
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK

Jestar wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Arsenal
Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool (had an off year)

and prob Man City

it's a lot more open, thanks.
Jestar
+373|6711

m3thod wrote:

Jestar wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Arsenal
Man U
Chelsea

and prob Man City

Liverpool haven't won the PL for almost 20 years. Whilst the EPL may be slightly more competititve in the top half than the Spanish league, I feel the middle teams of the Spanish league ( Atletico, Villareal, Bilbao) would run rings around the EPL teams (Blackburn etc)

Last edited by Jestar (2010-07-11 14:36:14)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Also, Paul was right again. Fucking shit.
Jestar
+373|6711

DesertFox- wrote:

Also, Paul was right again. Fucking shit.
Octopus must die.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

CammRobb wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Didn't come to play, see ya later.
Stfu. Didn't come to play, bullshit. That why they've had more shots ongoal than Spain?
lol. Just fucking lol. Are you actually trying to say that the Dirty Dutch deserved that?

Spain rightly deserved it, even if the game was mostly scrappy (which I will happily admit) and had a couple of pretty nasty dives in it. Although, saying that, the Dutch should have had 2 if not 3 sent off for their horrible horrible tackles on the Spanish. They played to stop Spain, not to actually play football.

I'm not going to gloat, nor do I want to. Spain won fair and square but they didn't produce emphatic and stunning football. They were effective and had a couple of lovely displays of passing, but average at best in most occasions. The best team for the past 3 years has won it (now that's a fact) and it's nice to see another name on the trophy.

@ FatherTed - Just shut the fuck up, will you? Nobody on this thread has spilt as much shit as you have about the Spanish and the entire tournament in general. You're not funny and I'm not going to "be horrific for the next 4 years". Because it's a fucking game of football, stop being an absolute twat.
Jestar
+373|6711

Zimmer wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Stfu. Didn't come to play, bullshit. That why they've had more shots ongoal than Spain?
lol. Just fucking lol. Are you actually trying to say that the Dirty Dutch deserved that?

Spain rightly deserved it, even if the game was mostly scrappy (which I will happily admit) and had a couple of pretty nasty dives in it. Although, saying that, the Dutch should have had 2 if not 3 sent off for their horrible horrible tackles on the Spanish. They played to stop Spain, not to actually play football.

I'm not going to gloat, nor do I want to. Spain won fair and square but they didn't produce emphatic and stunning football. They were effective and had a couple of lovely displays of passing, but average at best in most occasions. The best team for the past 3 years has won it (now that's a fact) and it's nice to see another name on the trophy.

@ FatherTed - Just shut the fuck up, will you? Nobody on this thread has spilt as much shit as you have about the Spanish and the entire tournament in general. You're not funny and I'm not going to "be horrific for the next 4 years". Because it's a fucking game of football, stop being an absolute twat.
Ze spanish police are the best in the world

Last edited by Jestar (2010-07-11 14:40:56)

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

based on game play we sucked pretty big, but even tho, should have scored twice.

ahhh screw this

I'm off for zhe bedsy

WE SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH SILVER DUTCHIES!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Jestar wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Ze spanish police are the best in the world
Agree.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Zimmer wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

m3thod wrote:

yes in the 5(?) posts i've contributed to a 112 page thread, i've clearly been the biggest 'shit-spiller'. spanish football bores the arse out of me. i actually enjoy seeing games where teams like holland/germany et al wear their hearts on their sleeves and actually look 100% commited for 100% of the game.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Jestar wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Jestar wrote:

Arsenal
Man U
Chelsea

and prob Man City

Liverpool haven't won the PL for almost 20 years. Whilst the EPL may be slightly more competititve in the top half than the Spanish league, I feel the middle teams of the Spanish league ( Atletico, Villareal, Bilbao) would run rings around the EPL teams (Blackburn etc)
Blackburn would do fine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard