.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sure I can.  I don't play a lot of rush but it isn't too difficult.  I try to be a team player as much as I can.  Some of that involves defending flags too.
you cannot take 2 enemies at close range when they are both firing at you. This game is meant to be a kill one person die kill one person die over and over and over. The only way you can get a >2 ratio is sitting back at range and killing people. CQB is a matter of who see's their enemy first.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

yeah but that's always been the thing with bad company.  it isn't bf2, it's way more arcade-y.  It takes some getting used to playing like that for sure.  i think there's more environment that you can take advantage of though where you don't always have to be in cqb.  the flag ranges are large enough where you can take/defend flags in multiple areas.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio
bf2 flying was extremely arcad-y........along with it taking 100 bullets to kill someone.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sure I can.  I don't play a lot of rush but it isn't too difficult.  I try to be a team player as much as I can.  Some of that involves defending flags too.
you cannot take 2 enemies at close range when they are both firing at you. This game is meant to be a kill one person die kill one person die over and over and over. The only way you can get a >2 ratio is sitting back at range and killing people. CQB is a matter of who see's their enemy first.
If would be a diffrent story if this game had insta-heals, clearly defined hitbox exploits, prone, and easy cover.

Take MW2. My five year old was getting high score left and right last night.  WTF?  MW2 is also about who see's who first.

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-07-10 14:09:42)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere
"RT @Demize99: AT4 was over effective in destroying armor when paired with explosive+. It was interrupting the balance of veh vs inf."

Wow, DICE is even more retarded than I thought.

As a tank driver I was infinitely more afraid of CG's + explosive than I was with AT4 + explosive

AT4 is incredibly easy to avoid, whereas CG's can be fired from across the map if you're tracered.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5502|America

genius_man16 wrote:

"RT @Demize99: AT4 was over effective in destroying armor when paired with explosive+. It was interrupting the balance of veh vs inf."

As a tank driver I was infinitely more afraid of CG's + explosive than I was with AT4 + explosive

AT4 is incredibly easy to avoid, whereas CG's can be fired from across the map if you're tracered.
No surprise. It's not EA would actually do things right or anything.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6263

genius_man16 wrote:

I have no idea why that guy is still in charge of weapon balance after what he did to the game in R7. He is ruining everything.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

I have no idea why that guy is still in charge of weapon balance after what he did to the game in R7. He is ruining everything.
yeah seriously, you barely see people using it.its balanced because its real slow to reload and you have to have skill to guide it

Blade4509 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

They are the master's of fucking up their own games.

Oh look here comes our next game for you to buy so we can make 100million bucks, so were going to patch the one you all play now and make it a piece of shit so you'll go off and buy this new one...so we can do the same thing when we make our next game.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6279|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Blade4509 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Oh look here comes our next game for you to buy so we can make 100million bucks, so were going to patch the one you all play now and make it a piece of shit so you'll go off and buy this new one...so we can do the same thing when we make our next game.
ITT: people blaming EA for DICE's work...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
1.5 didnt keep me from playing BF2
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

good....its EA's fault for picking them again

RTHKI wrote:

If you thought bf2 was the best game ever made when it was released and then watched it turn into a dumbed down piece of noob friendly pussy shit through those pathetic excuses they called patches then 1.5 would have been the last straw for you. Shit, 1.4 was when i quit that game.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
ive had bf2 since sept of 05. so i went through most of the patches. . havent played recently because of computer issues but played it more than any other game i have before the issues.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6279|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

>Implying EA is picking and choosing from everyone rather than just distributing whichever game they can profit from
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

>Implying EA is picking and choosing from everyone rather than just distributing whichever game they can profit from
either way they chose to lay in bed with them so too bad
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

jsnipy wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

yeah seriously, you barely see people using it.its balanced because its real slow to reload and you have to have skill to guide it
Not to mention it has almost no splash so it's only use is on vehicles, you cant run around tubing everyone like with the CG.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5976|Perth, Australia
Hilarious revive invulnerability video demonstrating how broken it is. Supposedly a scrim of rival vs empire.

http://www.own3d.tv/video/29337/lol_fin1
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

RTHKI wrote:

If you thought bf2 was the best game ever made when it was released and then watched it turn into a dumbed down piece of noob friendly pussy shit through those pathetic excuses they called patches then 1.5 would have been the last straw for you. Shit, 1.4 was when i quit that game.
I played some original bf2 at the weekend and it was fun (despite lag) but not overly awesome. People remember things better than they actually were. Going from 1.0 bf2 to 1.41 over the weekend I could tell the differance but it wasn't collasal.

Ya I know 1.5 is out but it's too big of a download, takes like 4 hours, so fuck that.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6650|Birmingham

Rod Foxx wrote:

Hilarious revive invulnerability video demonstrating how broken it is. Supposedly a scrim of rival vs empire.

That video is awesome!
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
so i have a vip code on a little slip inside my game case, its for 360, is it worth anything or shall i not even bother listing in on its ebay page?
Christbane
+51|6228

jord wrote:

so i have a vip code on a little slip inside my game case, its for 360, is it worth anything or shall i not even bother listing in on its ebay page?
if you are selling the game they need it to unlock the map packs. but if you activated it already I think they would have to purchase a new code after buying it from you
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

Rod Foxx wrote:

How the hell do they revive each other so fast? That's ridiculous.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5502|America

genius_man16 wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

How the hell do they revive each other so fast? That's ridiculous.
Good thing I'm not the only one that sees that broken revive invuln. It's garbage.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
thepilot91
+64|6229|Åland!

DavidianCox wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

That video is awesome!
wtf cocks haven't see you in years good to see ya man // pilot from |DiedLaughing|

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard